/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1649

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for May:
4/30 - 5/9 - Alchemist Astray
5/10 - 5/15 - All Four Celestials
5/17 - 5/24 - Guild War (Light)
5/25 - 5/30 - Xeno Ifrit Showdown
5/25 - 5/30 - Hero's Return
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

SOIYA

>Scat is next SSR

Ew. Little anime girls are disgusting and look like they smell. More mamas and cakes please.

goc

Post em

Every time.

>homo thread
gg

>still didn't drop my daily chev sword
FUCK OFF

SOIYA

IMAJIN

Character voiced by Shuichi Ikeda when?

Legfest in 15 hours

lecia's dad AKA blue knight

Help me identify the element of this girl, /gbfg/.

9 YEARS OLD

RoB designs are honestly Veeky Forums as fuck.

She's the incest element.

Who's this supposed to be?

who here hates homos? i refuse to ever have any males on my team

>yfw Albert 5* gives him 2 fucking swords

F

should've been red knight instead

I forgot to reply to the "concept art looks better than the final product" post.
It's Ne

>thinking that using guys=homo
I think you might be a closeted homo senpaitachi

I do. I fucking hate that I love them so much.

Why the fuck does Lecia dad wear such a stupid ass horse armor?

Yeah Cygames is dumb as fuck not playing that

Detective Conan played the Char and Amuro shit with red and white stuff in the last movie they made and it was the biggest box office they ever had

That's such a great design, fuck. I want that as an SSR.

yukikaze needs to fuck off

let other people get gold bars you faggot

My wife.

I feel sick

How good is Cain?

Gao~!

>tfw guaranteed TAs
They just need to keep the blonde hair honestly.

BATTEN THE HATCHES

delet

>yfw Okto and Siete have three (3) swords
Truly the most powerful beings

Gran dad should be voiced by Furuya Tooru if Cygames knows where the cash is at

Fujos will go in overdrive

>being so insecure about your sexuality that you can't even have guys on your team
How does it feel, being so deep in the closet user

>what is Albert's 2nd uncap

It's too late user, you've already caught the gay

How man swords does Siete have?

He's good. Not great, but you don't feel like you're missing out on a lot when having him take up a front line slot. I'm perfectly comfortable playing Earth with this team, damage-wise.

>magical swords.
Doesn't count nigga: he only has one. By that logic Smugman has like a thousand.

It's okay to be gay, user. We don't judge here in /gbfg/

UNLIIMITEDO BLADOO WOKS

>tfw Albert also loves swords
Rude, magical swords are swords too.

>Smugman
No shit, Smugman is literally a FATE REFERENCE XD

Backwater lad can carry a team on his own.

Man I wanna play dirt for the boys now sadly all I get are girls hopefully this legfest I get Ayer and Eustance

He only has two like a pleb at 4*, but at 5* he joins the three sword big dick club

>Lucio has three katanas

GRORIOUS STEER FORDED A THOUSAND TIMES

Garbage collector

T H R E E ( 3 )
H
R
E
E
(3)

Man I fucking love Siete 5* art it's so cool

>Legion of phantom knights
That's fucking rad.

>5* Albert
>guaranteed TA
>Lightning Burst gives 2000% boost

Pic unrelated
Can siete handle the luminary knights by himself?

Yeah, but you still have to provide MAs for him which Heustace and Gran are there for. Cain contributes a little DA and buffs, too, so he's not a *complete* freeloader, plus he hits pretty hard himself.

If I didn't unlock T4 yet what's a good class to play with this setup

Pretty sure most of the Jewtenshoes can handle the Luminaries by themselves

They're so strong that even though they don't do shit the whole damn world is afraid of them

>lighting burst gives 2000% boost
>impulse slash doesn't have a cap

Siete needs a haircut

So GBF powerlevels are

Gran Dad > Walfrid > Jewtenshoe >= Siegfried > rest of luminary knights > average primals > Gran and Co

Where does lucio and primarchs go?

If Legfes isn't tomorrow I will waste my Spark on Sarunan.

why did u post that picture if its unrelated -_-

This setup exactly? Uh, I wouldn't recommend it. I mean, there's only two options really: either it's a class that uses Earth ele-changed GW knife, or it's Superstar. Problem being, if you don't feed ougi meter to Heustace constantly, and I mean CONSTANTLY, he turns in a huge liability.

Sieg, Gawain, Albert and probably more people are on the same level.

All pantyhose are the best.

Dislike homoposting but I'll still use dudes

Oh ok then thanks

FUCK IT

Going to use the free dama bar on my second xeno axe.

Not going to wait a year for this shit and I need the weapon.

I'm pretty sure Gran is stronger than all the jutenshu, or at least Nalhegrande Gran.

Gran alone can go up against revenant weapon jacked jewtenshoes though

>tfw you used a choco bar on the sword of light before weapon skins were a thing
How do I take it back?

How much of a weapon grid does Wind need to MVP Tiamat? Does JK make it easier to achieve early on?

Grandad >/= Lucio > Primarchs >/= Walfried > Jewtenshoes > most of the Luminary Knights > average Primals

Most of the main crew are pretty weak, but Gran is hard to place because he keeps getting stronger. We don't know when it takes place, but he's strong enough to beat Eternals when they're roided up by the Revenant Weapons, so whenever the 5* fates take place he's probably stronger than Walfried, and maybe as strong as Primarchs.

Send a report. At very least they will ban you and you're free.

Grand Order is up there

i solod tiamat easily with a base 0* 7 gun grid with fire df mc. rosetta makes it very easy

Continuing from since I accidentally posted too early

Siegfried is my nigga, but he's nowhere near that strong. He's the strongest Homoknight, but all the Homoknights are pretty low tier, weaker than run-of-the-mill Primal Beasts. Society dudes are a step above average primals but below Luminaries.

Zooey is probably similar to Primarchs, but we don't have a lot of info about her. Maybe stronger. Akasha is weird since it's weaker than Primarchs, but its power to literally rewrite history makes it probably the most powerful Primal.

GO is a transcendent being. You can't quantify or measure a transcendent being's power, because they never give it their all and act according to specific conditions and rules which are known (and comprehendable) only to themselves.

So what you are saying is that Zeta is stronger than Sieg?

Gran is hard to place because everything is all over the place.

Like he can solo Juutenshuu, who are at least as strong as the seven luminary knights, but the seven still hold a powerful presence in the main story.

If Sieg was a primal beast

Well damn. Just wondering because I'm having absolutely no luck with flips and only have an entire grid of the trash SR guns. Was hoping MVPing my own would give me a better chance at finally escaping this hell.

I guess GO's strength is variable depending on the circumstances. When the world is not in danger, its power is less strong. Only hypothesis, anyways.

Gran is fucking trash. He can't beat up three shitty thugs.

Jutenshu fates happen after the main story

Someone post the lecia copy pasta

>the reason s.zoi is so strong is because gbf is in danger
>she'll be average when kmr restores balance
It all makes sense now

-KMR bows to teasel
-In contact with yakuza
-Possess remote shitting abilities
-Control /gbfg/ with an iron but fair fist
-Own public loo & zoos globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal mafia
-Will bankroll the first cities on the moon(Teaseloona will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of toilet research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood possess teasel's anus
-His turd is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of the god who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented smooth pooping with him
-He owns Nanobot Shit&Wipe labs around the world
-You likely have teasel's turd trace inside you right now
-teasel is in regular communication with the Lucifer and Bahamut, forwarding the word of God to the Indian Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the curry & toilet (First meeting between the two in over 1000 years)
-he learned fluent Nihongo in under a week
-Nation states entrust their turd reserves with teasel. There’s no smooth gold in India, only Teaseloo
-The man is about 10 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he poos in loo.

>royal mafia
stopped reading there TOPKEK

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

I'll miss teasel. May he poop in peace.

my opinion > your opinion

JK trivializes most of solo content as long as you don't use blind.