Are these cars really as bad as people say? Why does Veeky Forums hate the brz/frs so much? Seems decent as a DD...

Are these cars really as bad as people say? Why does Veeky Forums hate the brz/frs so much? Seems decent as a DD, which is what most people do anyway

no one says there bad except for tards who thinks it should weigh 2500 lbs have 400hp and cost 20k new

Fpbp

its a great car, its real flaw is costing the same amount as a wrx which is a better car

This. I totally get the rwd coupe thing but that should totally not mean that the four door sedan from the same company smokes it in every regard while having more space

wrx is shit. anything japanese with a boxer engine is shit.

I honestly think it feels a lot better to drive than the WRX. But yes, it doesn't have the practicality nor the outright speed of the WRX.

thats the problem though, i like the look of the brz over the wrx, but for the same price i can get a slightly uglier car that will handle just about as well while having more power and the ability to fit non amputees in the back.

i do agree the brz feels better to drive, just not enough to warrant the lack of power and practicality over the wrx

If youre 6' or taller, they are like little clown cars. I appreciate it being light, but its too small for me.

Veeky Forums is filled with a vocal minority of bus riders who think the only important feature is a car's 1/4 mile time. these people don't know anything about driving. just ignore them.

Nah. You're spending close to 30k for a new car, the brz vs wrx, wrx will out class it in every regard besides "feel." And then if you further wanna go for "feel" you would make the sensible, correct choice and buy a miata.

втaк йo

"feel" really makes you sound like a faggot. Further backed by miata suggestion. Fuck driving feel you faggot cucks

unless you really like the aesthetic of the brz instead of the stupid box look of the wrx

who says they're bad?
it's just a meme

Well it is a car designed and built to accommodate women and manlets, both of which could not care less about anything car related except the styling.

>"feel" really makes you sound like a faggot
>Fuck driving feel you faggot cucks
Sir, what is your malfunction?

or you could spend 15-20k on an E55/63 amg and have a much better car.

what are you even doing here

>suggesting used bimmers and Mercedes
Pls stop

then why would they buy RWD when FWD is better for an all-weather DD?

A lot of people would do that, but you have to realise that a lot of the more "proper" institutions that give out loans (big banks and the likes) will not give out loans on older vehicles such as those

>slow
>boxer
>has shit suspension
>26,000 dollar base model

It's literally THE fap fag car.

Because all they care about is the look. I bet if you asked the average toyobaru owner they wouldn't even know what a driven wheel is.

The 3k suits you better

fucking btfo

>asmefagging
Also how new are you? dubs means fact. This one here is a objective fact post.

smug anime girl counteracts dubs you fucking idiot

>I'm a newfag the post
Welcome to Veeky Forums, a Anime website inspired by a Japanese anime website.

When you have a sports car with Prius tires and torque dip it's pretty bad.

meme meme meme meme meme

How is fwd better than rwd for all weather conditions? If you put snow tires on both what's the difference?

WRX goes for way more money in my area

They're smooth to drive, small as fuck.. I'm 6'3, 275 lbs (not a blubberfuck but a little overweight) and I have a hard time fitting in, they have a more than useless backseat that in no way fit a child with foot room. A surprisingly large for the size but tough to fill large item trunk...

The styling is.. decent, the handling is... decent, the speed / acceleration / torque is... decent... not great, not terrible (space invader interior) not, shit, but not awesome.. just.. decent.

To me they're just a 'panty dropper' car... impress chicks, take em for a ride, fuck em, touch less car wash, and repeat.

More weight over the front wheels, less likely to get tail happy

>bad as people say
World record holder for most car of the year awards and longest continual drift.

why toyota didn't make a trd supercharger for it is the only question everyone should be asking when they used to make them for camry motors

Base model is too expensive.
Interior is a fucking joke desu.
Y not get mustang ecoboost or v6 100+ more HP, and cheaper.
Y the f couldnt they put a I6 NA y a stupid 4 pot some tell me plz.
Last but not least, everyone who bought this car when it first came out, and until now has buyers remorse, why? because it doesn't do the most important thing, Satisfy the driver.

You are an idiot.

the car is gonna be brilliant once it gets cheaper and settles for good on the used car market

right now no person of sound mind would buy one (especially in thirld world countries like poland) when it goes for the price of used wrx, m3, audi s cars, and virtually any performance oriented models of basic cars which all of those, lets be honest, provide more bang for your buck than a fucking 200bhp fat cow

hell, for the price of brz you can buy a corvette in here, and in decent shape too

>suggesting a V6 american car
Proof that nobody should ever take advice from you