How much would it cost me to make pic related fast? it's kind of my dream car rn

how much would it cost me to make pic related fast? it's kind of my dream car rn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RU_qabyA2Ys
youtu.be/gt5ZmMEg0sU
youtube.com/watch?v=iS406o5sbL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Define "fast."

I've got one. Pretty quick as is, but as far as mods go they have a lot of options.
I know pro chargers base kit for the 5.3 takes it too 500, and that's with just the supercharger and a tune. Headers and other flow mods make a good difference on them, as do cams.
They can be pretty quick, it just might not be cheap.

They're quick-ish already. Your best bet for a major increase in speed would be more aggressive differentials. That's actually where you get most of your straight-line performance from.

>fast
>lead to roll over

:^)

You could put a turbo on it and make well over 600hp for about 3 grand.

I'm pretty sure turbo's give you more bang for the buck these days. If you run twins you can eliminate a lot of the exhaust routing work you have to do on a single. I'd imagine you could hit xxxxhp for $20k if you did most the work yourself. Still not fast but fun for a big comfy SUV.

youtube.com/watch?v=RU_qabyA2Ys

youtu.be/gt5ZmMEg0sU

Cartuning Performance in Toronto makes turbo kits for these. here is a silverado with one of the turbo kits. youtube.com/watch?v=iS406o5sbL8

just get a chevy ss or a saab 9-7x aero. both come with the 6.0 engine

I have the 5.3 will any 6.0 can I buy off the webs fit and work cash

6600 lbs for the Saab

6.0 cam*

More bang for the buck yeah, but a supercharger will be a lot easier to set up and tune. All depends on what OP wants to do and how much he has to spend

To be totally honest I do not know. The sizing of the cam bore and the internal spacing may be different.
There should be no lack of cams for either motor anyway

Lack of cam? What do you mean by this

i need an SUV
its the way of my people
i'm thinking supercharger

should i shell out for a low mileage newer one or just get like a 2010

Fuck off this is my thread now

suck my cock bud

I fucking love this car.

>itt