Why do numales beg for ~green™~ cars but dislike green cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Mz6YNb4uA
youtube.com/watch?v=_VL5LV9PVZ8
paintref.com/cgi-bin/paintdetail.cgi?paint=1997|NSX|Estoril Turquoise
colorndrive.com/en/touch-up-paint/honda-nsx-hockenheim-green-pearl-g96p,59649/details
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen too many normies frowning upon green cars. What is wrong with that color? Did they get programmed to do that frowning all the time and for some reason some other people were not affected by it?
I mean many cars are even cheaper to get used when green.

Green + Tan interior is pretty much the best.

Mazdas British racing green makes me fucking CUM. Green exterior and tan interior is the master race. also: youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Mz6YNb4uA

Can we do a 90s do over, for old times sake?

two tone is currently making a comeback because more and more people get slowly upset over the bloating and faggot designers are trying to find a way out without changing the actual proportions

Green is a fucking ugly colour for 99% of the cars out there.

found the pleb

D-devuru Z

My green meme machine
>tfw only go outside to take pictures of my car

replace the huge ass badge with the same emblem as red sticker, take a picture kneeling down right from the front and you have a photo of a poorfag viper

OLIVE GREEN!
youtube.com/watch?v=_VL5LV9PVZ8

That looks fucking great for a modern BMW. Holy fuck.

I love this green paint but I cant figure out the paint code. It's not on NSX Prime.

you have to be aware of how washed out that VHS rip is.
it may be a completely different green than what you see there.

>BMW
It's an Alpina m8

While that is absolutely true, the base and many parts of the car are still by Bayrische Meme Werke

fug

I have a green car that's leaking unfiltered exhaust before the cata converter

that would be perfect with inch smaller wheels front and back.

Nobody wants dark or hunter green cars because they look fucking horrible.

90's jag with that deep forest green is god tier.

Idk why they hate it. Some landwhale called my green car "snot green." It may be just a camry, but at least its not fucking beige

I usually don't like it but don't have a particular explanation why other than that it would be ugly. Geo metros for example have a terrible green imo (I also don't care for british racing green).
I guess I'd rather just see it on trees and grass.

>I also don't care for british racing green
wtf

>almost nobody does factory green anymore
>most of the ones that do use nuclear vomit green

If you can find somewhere to go through Gran Turismo 4 paint colours you'll find the paint name.

not long ago I still remember anything white as paint on a car was seen as the absolute and ultimate granpa color. then in the late 00's it suddenly became totally hip and fashionable again.

green will come again and faggot designers "will make the people learn how to like it" again.

so enjoy your hipster color as long as you can, it will be in the hands of normies in the future again.

I guess it's not so bad... Imagine if every car was green, just as they are red or dark blue these days. It would get boring real quick. At least now, we enthusiasts can savor the color while it's unique.

These are gorgeous.

>not being a turbohipster painting your car a color you hate and watching it come and go in style
baka

>tfw all these vomit greens

If '97, estoril turquoise.
paintref.com/cgi-bin/paintdetail.cgi?paint=1997|NSX|Estoril Turquoise

Else ('99) hockenheim green colorndrive.com/en/touch-up-paint/honda-nsx-hockenheim-green-pearl-g96p,59649/details

Click the link next time instead of saving the thumbnail yeah?
nice colour though.

>Green exterior and tan interior is the master race
This guy fucks

if you get a ticket take them to court

Green is a miserable color, as in it's hard to get it right. Like yellow, cause 90% of yellow cars look like taxi's

I like green green cars.

I have an uncle who has one of these with a bad clutch and he's willing to give it to me. Should I take on the project?
E36 325i 4 door

My dad had a green turbo Saab that he traded in to get his new e46 back when I was just starting to drive. I'm really sad he didn't keep it. I would have still drove that thing even today, was a really nice car.