Spesswomen on a Space Station - /ss13g/

Clown with the Disk Edition

Last Thread:
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Summer is here.
>ERP legalization vote this weekend.
>Lavaland is being ported before the end of June.

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

pochi.x.fc2.com/kisekae/k_kisekae2.html
docs.google.com/document/d/10A9BMxkpHzBdcepMN3-K0UmoOnref0hQ179W8gxvokA/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ6wSei-NJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for post more lewds

First

Plauge actually followed rin from tg.

nth for please dear god don't.
And also for tell me what program it is they used, for future referennce.

which waifu has the softest feet?

nth for dating and PDA soliciting for sex

Post robust things

I'll start: Police tape

So what's your opinions on various servers? Places you like, places you hate.

Probably Emilia because she spends all day slacking instead of working.

labeler

Vore/virgo has slowly gotten worse over the years, it's not even a good meme anymore

I've only ever played on Veeky Forums, Polaris, and Hippie, and Hippie was only once to see what it was like.
It was the antithesis of space. Polaris was okay, although I only played miner and listened to everything go to shit on a Cult round. It was still kinda fun chiming in with peanut gallery shit and acting oblivious to the cult taking over though.

I heard Emillia has athletes foot though

I still don't know if this is a meme or not.

I play a lot of Veeky Forums haven't really given Veeky Forums a real shot yet aside from a round or two of getting robusted. CM is interesting for a bit but gets rather old fast.

It's not. It's very good. Especially for Warden or Medbay.

It's a meme
It can do more than meets the eye, but almost none of that is actually useful

It's got neat features, but it's balanced out by 'helpful' messages.

Hey guys

What if alkysine reacted with clonex

Labeler is robust, until you unrobustly forget to change the label and then suddenly the entire station has stickers that say the same thing.

no

Rin here, what do you boys think of me~

you need to be given the surfer girl treatment.
AKA, get your limbs lopped off so you're nothing but a fucktoy.

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

You should kill yourself Rin, I actually do believe that this is you posting because you are that much of a faggot.

I'll never forget one of my first rounds
>die, rebirth as diona
>find labeler set to "FOR FAGS"
>innocently knock on people's doors and ask to be let in, then label every single thing in their workplace as "FOR FAGS" then scurry off
>eventually devolves into the roboticist trying to lynch me, manage to get to the shuttle
>a doctor has dragged a guy in a rollerbed to the shuttle infirmary
>Doc McGee begin the incision on Dick McGee's chest with the scalpel (FOR FAGS)
It was too perfect. I teared up IRL from laughter.

What if I like the sound of that~

Sawbones for headmin when?

Why am I a faggot, still mad because I pranked you Souhei

What do you guys think about my waifu furlicity the futa?

Veeky Forums is alright but extremely metagame, so good if you want to TTT without hippie levels, or just do a job. RP can be enjoyed sometimes but don't expect anyone to. Statics and metaclub shit it up. The code is fucking amazing, maybe bias because I mostly play/was introduced to SS13 here. Way more smooth than any other server. ZAS is annoying but can be gamed. Map diversity is decent though bagel has harmed that. Deadchat is good bants. Good RP enforcement, rare "Lol" over radio and that is bwoinked so immersion is not broken except for REEEEEs which need to fucking stop. Shitnames.

Hippie is shit. Extreme metagame, no RP. TTT as in literal TTT. Radio coms shit up by memes and OOC chat. TABLECLIMB. Shitnames.

Vore is dead or shit, couldn't tell because it was too dead to enjoy a round the times I joined. The map seemed pretty cool.

Citadel is ok if you want to textfuck. The selection of characters to textfuck is abhorrent. Dickgirls, boys that look like girls, and furry snowflakes make up all the dicks, there is no normalcy, there are some normal female women. The rounds are chaotic and heavily murderbone in secret, extended is fairly boring, most people ERP and braindead after busting a nut or getting bored. Gang wars is fun. Low map diversity. TABLECLIMB. Radio coms and local chat can be shit up with memes and no admin intervention. Shitnames and snowflake names.

I need to try more but I'm not sure where to go next.

Well right now I'm shitting up the Paradise one as Ian, you know... the Furry one.
Good Ian gameplay though man.

Citadel is just a furry hippie. Why would you go there to ERP?

Vorestation has like 60 active people.

>Thinking that vanilla autist would ever be involved with either of those patrician tier fetishes.

Why would you have such a shit waifu, they can barely look up from their own feet to form a sentence let alone ERP.

Deadpoo here, should I reapply for admin

shut the fuck up you stupid idiot

Mad because I am more better at you at a videogame?

I mean does SS13 even count as a "game" my man?

literally false

no, go away

>changing the goalposts

>Vorestation has like 60 active people.
I must have been on in real deadpop hours, there was nobody on at all like a few weeks ago during the PST middle of the night. I'll try it again after Paradiso or right now and tomorrow to catch midpop or something.

>Citadel is just a furry hippie.
You're right. According to the admin it's because the server has grown and refugees are blamed. The admins are just garbage though and don't stick to their "medium RP" advertisement.

Yes, I'm raging because you are so much better then I am at a 2d byond game. You are the frag master, please put your she-cock in me.

I don't see how medium RP could ever be enforced; You'll always have people looting braindead bodies (which is still a problem on that server, aha)

>TABLECLIMB.

WARNING: DEPLOYING REDPILL
You can climb tables on Baystation12.
ALERT: REDPILL DEPLOYED

>you can table climb on bay
Yeah.
Thing is, they can't abuse the shit out of it for greytide, because they're not allowed to, and even if they were, they wouldn't. That's the thing about tableclimbing: The reason it's cancer, aside from it being carcinogenic TG code, is because of the opportunities for greytide shitshows it creates in a server where half the departments are blocked off with, you guessed it, tables. Combine that with a populace that is 50% greyshit fuckheads, and you have a recipe for leukemia.

Shh, I will take care of you
It will all be over soon

I can agree to that, yeah.

Rin being futa would be so fitting, shit fetish for a shit player.

How do I into being a good medbay borg?

what is TTT

Step One: Suffer
Step Two: Prevent/reduce human suffering
Step Three: At some point, fail because you lack real hands
Step Four: Goto Step One

ss13 on source

He meant Trouble in Terrorist Town, a popular Garry's Mod game that kinda introduced normal people to the concept of that LITE RP.
Everybody looks the same, the antags gotta kill the non-tags with their special gear.
Simple styled trust gamemode on an old engine.

>tfw you get a great shot of the borgo fighting the constructs and get to use it in your newsfeed

Hero against Wizard. Bullets into magic. Victory for humans.
-Chester

wasn't me, I actually didn't care that much

>no custom venders

I want a great shot of your feet avada!

>Check discord
>Its rin bitching about other people being shit
Wow, now you guys pointed this out it gets old fast

>How do I into being a good medbay borg?
Here are some tips for you, from your medborg friend, mecha jeffrey...

When you go into borg charging station you refill your advanced medkits and burn kits, so use them as if you had an infinite amount, because you do.

Get a medical upgrade so you can defib and have another hypospray that injects doctors delight.

You can perform surgery, but can't pick up replacement organs, keep that in mind before doing surgery that needs new organs or limbs.

You can't hurt people, but you CAN fill your beaker with water and make them slip, that is a very effective weapon against nuke ops, try and strip them afterwards.

And never cause human harm, it is better to do nothing than to do that.

ban rin

You could have coded this by now.

Did someone unban killete2? I don't see his ban on the ban page.

Admins are retarded, killete is the one who keeps posting this here.

Grey specific abduction antag when?

>Spawn on a UFO you can move around like the shuttles
>1-3 man teams
>UFO has small telesci, surgery, and xenibio setups
>UFO has small armory of stun guns, nonlethal robust tools, electronic tools
>UFO has a sulphuric acid bar
>objectives to abduct specific people and put implants in specific parts of their body
>your subject must live to round end and not be incarcerated

...you mean Abductor?

Be a nice mode to go alongside vox raider, and seems a lot more fun for everyone involved than vox raider, as far as race specific antag modes go.

Green haired Devil that stole my heart

Nah. Make it so you have to put funny notes into people's cavities while taking something nonvital to get a doctor's attention.
That's what I did when Dragonbro ran abduction busses. Always hoped someone would find one of my "ur a fgt ayy lmao' notes.

[20:20:15]ADMIN: HELP: Isaac the Slaver/(Isaac Lifof): this doctor is preventing me from fixing the cloner when he rufess to do so - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.
[20:20:23]ADMIN: HELP: Isaac the Slaver/(Isaac Lifof): can i kill him he is to stupid to live - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.
[20:26:31]ADMIN: HELP: CapitalistPickle/(Jerry Ward): Issac Lifof is literally attacked me and stole my id even though hes not an antag - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.

Why does everyone here lack even a semblance of proper spelling or grammar?
I fucking hate people who can't even string together an actual sentence without multiple typos and grammatical errors, muh fucking immulsions man.

>even though hes not an antag

How did he know?????

he was the antag

i side with Isaac on this one

what's the ip for TG?

They have three servers, just go through the site.

>shitidel
>reading the wiki to see how tg's shitcode surgery works
>just kidding it's lowpop murder time
>injected THREE (3) times while afk
>call out avalid who injected me with toxins
>run into main hall, dying, ling following waiting for me to collapse
>everyone watches the subverted borg finish me off
>everyone just watches the ling dragging me after
My eyes almost started to bleed, everyone there is so bad at the game, including antags.

>attacked
>stole id
who cares

>even mentioning sex triggers some (((admins)))
Epic server, my lads.

pochi.x.fc2.com/kisekae/k_kisekae2.html

Make your statics and post them!

PDAing someone saying "we can have sex later" is soliciting for ERP which is against the server rules.

Not for much longer.

>TFW no one will ever make lewds of your static

Did you ever consider that not everything has an underlying message?
"Can we have sex later?" sounds like a desperate lad to me and it's silly enough to be alright and not worthy of intervention.
Because it sounds like you're just a fag who is upset whenever sex is mentioned.

Export their code then user!

Most Veeky Forumsstation regulars are either full blown sluts or complete prudes

[17:15:29]PDA: William Burns (PDA: PDA-William Burns (Security Cadet)) sent "we can have sex later" to PDA-Fuura Kafuka (Security Officer)

>still no bannu

It's taking me a while to figure this out but soon I will have mastered this waifu creator, which waifu should I make?

Reply to this post with a picture of her

I'm playing citadel right now.
I have a sense of restraint where it's due unlike you.

rin

Hi, just to clarify,

ERP will never be allowed on Veeky Forums

You ever notice how the two things that we had special above the other servers were our medbay and engineering/atmos.

And did you notice that PJB wanted to change both of these things? Really gets the noodle boiling.

.t Pomf Pomferson

docs.google.com/document/d/10A9BMxkpHzBdcepMN3-K0UmoOnref0hQ179W8gxvokA/edit
There is much PJB wanted to change.

>PJB
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ6wSei-NJU