Of all the car mods popular today, which ones will be look back in few years and think as "neon lights" of late 2010s?

Of all the car mods popular today, which ones will be look back in few years and think as "neon lights" of late 2010s?

Stance

Hybrids

LS Swaps

100% excessive stance and things associated with it like dildo shifters

st*ncing

>this car was built for war
How do you write something like this on the back of your car and not feel embarrassed every time someone is following you?

Because they're losing.

liberty walk style body kits

Agreed.
Kek you're witty.

>hink as "neon lights" of late 2010s
To be honest I think neon lights look good, even if they're stupid. But stance as a whole is an embarassment, along with ratted out style.

EV's

Initial D memes

Everything ITT so far except for The D will never die

Stance

Just like neons, stance can look decent in some situations. Just like neons, people go way overboard and make their car look like shit.

Stance 100%

>2000-2005
Rice and neon
>2005-2010
???
>2010-[current year]
Stance and rocketbunny

I think about putting neon lights on the inside and outside of my car every day.

Not really sure what stancing means, but I want to say wide-body kits, fender flares, wings, body-kits, and aftermarket valances. Shit's kinda gay already.

I really want neon lights to be cool again.

I think it might happen dude, saw them on this motorcycle zipping by last night and I was like: hmm that doesnt look like fast and furious crash boye shit anymore...

Kids financing subies they can't afford and voiding the warranty as soon as they get off the lot with Cobb access ports

Initial d has been a car culture thing for 2 decades now.

stancing is when the car starts to look like the flying delorian from the second back to the future movie

I know a guy like that irl