/pg/ Persona General

Previous Thread Best woman, best cake, best wife edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4mCHnwGk
imgur.com/a/8QjZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kawaclaimed.

What exactly are Makoto's duties as Student Council President?

My heart has been claimed by the Beauty Thief!

Here you go.

sucking Kamoshida's penis

I love Ann!

The future Mr. and Mrs. Takamaki

Claiming this glorious gaijin goddess for America (really for me).
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

For getting things done!
For JUSTICE!

Would Makoto prefer bongs or joints?
How does she drink her lean? With Fanta or sprite?
How does she take meth? Does she inject it or smoke it through a pipe?

I NEED to know

I was a student council president in college once, and if it's anything like that, she's just a figurehead except for a few select things.

I love Goro! I want to be his Mommy and feed him Pancakes while he wears a frilly dress!

Will you take responsibility?

Fucking finally got first post, jeez. Beating Annfags is tough.

No problem, I love when something I write is liked/useful for people

Speaking of all the Kawakamians here.

FemJoker x Kawakami
pastebin.com/4mCHnwGk

What's a good name for you guys anyway?

Kawakami OP by me + Kawabro first post claim.
damngood.jpg

Best woman, best wife, best cake.

Add more date events to P5!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo in her room!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

I want Kawakami to handcuff me and gently make love to me!

Cheers.
I wonder if the cities the fictional ones are based on still exist, like if Sumaru exists next to Yokohama or something.

are you overweight by any chance chihirofag

just want a logical timer on when youll finally stop posting in these threads

Goro having severe development issues is pretty much the focus point of his entire character. His whole identity crisis is driven by how he is almost literally possessed by his desire to be needed by other people, and that is the kind of shit that takes root in the mind when someone is really fucking young and affects them for the rest of their lives.

Goro would've been like 5 years old when that season of Ultraman was airing. A little past the age where memories would be sticking and what he would be drawing on when he thinks of the kind of hero everybody loves. Plus that OP is really fucking good. It goes well with a lot of things.

What kind of question is that? Of course I would.

[1/2]

The real reason Kamoshida hated Ryuji? He was the only guy in the locker rooms with a bigger dick than his own.

Makoto x Shido!
Makoto x Madarame!
Makoto x Kaneshiro!
Makoto x Kamoshida!

I really appreciate how Haru's phantom outfit does an excellent job of reflecting a side of her she keeps hidden.

Her outward appearance in the real world is that of a skiddish and sheltered rich girl. Her costume reflects her wealth and posh status, but her weapons tell a different story. A battleaxe and a grenade launcher, 2 weapons that kill with extreme prejudice. From a few of Haru's voice lines, we know she's got a psychotic and dominating side, and these weapons express that. Her awakening to a persona is her embracing that chaotic side. Even her persona reflects this brilliantly as a posh lady who's packing extreme heat under her dress.

How come none of the other personas or thief outfits came close to reflecting a character's inner self even half as good as Haru's? The closest they come is maybe Ann

>people die when they are overweight

- /pg/

Negatory. Bettering myself for Chihiro is just a part of Justice!

Makoto can't help but feel a tingling sensation in her ____ when Ryuji rips his _____, off revealing his hard ______

obesity is a killer, but not so much in the way that user phrased it.

Ann isn't some kind of dominatrix slut though

[2/2]

Is Smokoto the new meme?

Fanart when?

heart
top of engagement ring box
diamond ring to propose to her with.

Still Takamaki Tuesday on the west coast!

stomach
helmet
head

Would Makoto prefer bongs or joints?
How does she drink her lean? With Fanta or sprite?
Would Ryuji allow that behaviour or would he put a stop to it?

That's why I think it comes close but doesn't touch it. To me, it reflects her taking her sexuality back from Kamoshida. Other than that it doesn't do much, but it still does more than the other costumes

"GUESS WHO IS ANN'S NEW EFFIN BOYFRIEND!?"

"Goro? Can't be you, you're mine."

Sumaru City is based on Yokohama, same with Iwatodai and Inaba. So instead of there having a Yokohama, Kobe, or Fuefuki, the Persona cities are there instead.

Mikage-cho is the one exception. /pg/ figured that it had to be based on Kawasaki based on how close it was to Sumaru and Tokyo. Karukozaka High is in Tokyo, where Tamaki went to, but now goes to St. Hermelin's.

P2 has St. Hermelin kids hanging around Sumaru, and some Karukozaka so logically Kawasaki is the city.

I actually think that the costume fits. She says she's embarrassed by it, but all the zippers show she could basically go nude if she wanted.

Yeah, we all know her and Joker have been dating for like 3 months. Try to keep up Ryuji.

Aww, joker asked her out? That's so cute. Maybe we could do a double date?

I somehow have

hey whats up

"No guys... it's me!"

"Joker! You said no one would see us there!"

>D..Did you just call me...mommy?

Mommy says it's bedtime.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No I called you grandma you old fucking hag, get your hearing checked and get the fuck out of my house

Rude!

This.

It depends on what you have and what you don't. You'll need to nearly finish the game again to get everything because you still need to max slinks to fuse their ultimate personas.

The hardest will be Crystal Skull and Hope Diamond since they don't show until after you beat Shido. But you aren't locked out of getting anything in ng+

It's not a comic, but can you translate this? I'll put the thing myself. I just want a clear translation of it.

Taking down the mafia or vigilante groups.

Yeah. You're going to be a mother.

This would be cool
Thanks user

>mfw kawakami is the same age as my sister
>my younger sister

This.

How old is kawakami?

She's a blunt kind of girl

I'll take you on that offer.
Imgur link, 3 pages. If you can't get around to it or don't want to do it, no big deal. imgur.com/a/8QjZg

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Isn't Kawakami estimated to be 26? The same age as Mitsuru?

Oh dang, my bad guys. I uploaded an image that was the wrong size so I deleted it. I'll try and do these quick though! Here's a better res of the one I did earlier

Yea I guess it's be hard for Makoto to hide a bong.
Does she drink lean with sprite or Fanta though?

Not that user but probably 25-29.

That's cool.
Linking again in case you missed it.

Sprite of course, she's a girl of taste after all

When will you fucking stoners get it through your skulls? Weed is trash and dumb to smoke.

Perfect girls aren't born, they're made.

I love Labrys!

SMOKOTO IS HERE
CLOUDS BIGGER THAN A VANISH BALL

boring meme desu senpai

I'm fine with finishing the game again, I was just concerned if I won't have enough dosh to fuse the highest level personas since I don't have a lot of other personas in my compendium.

So we have Chihirofag, Labrysfag, and Fuukafag who are regulars, any other famous /pg/ fags?

Did I do something to insult you? that's just my opinion, if you don't like it then it then I apologize. I don't wish to argue with you as it would derail this thread.
I thank you for your insight.
Does she do YouTube videos of her vape tricks?
Dream girl

Makoto Sakamoto has a nice ring to it.

This. Quentin would be very dissapointed with you all.

Goros Mommy explain how you'd give him a bath

Me

Sounds like a fucking cartoon character or a superheroine.

Does Makoto inject meth or does she smoke it through a pipe?

oh you mean VapeQueen99

She injects it straight into her eyeballs. She's just that hardcore.

it fucking rhymes
it wasn't fun when Minato Arisato did it, it's not fun now

Please don't make fun of her husband's name.

Even if you don't money is pretty easy to come by. Just do the confuse trick if you're strapped

Does Makoto use a spray can or a paint marker when she tags up the school bathroom?

This guy gets it!

Unit #24 deserves love too!

She borrows Yusuke's paintbrush

No, they're definitely born.