Why is this interior so pleasing

Why is this interior so pleasing

>busy as fuck
>buttons EVERYWHERE
>looks fat

I have no idea how it could be pleasing

I think the wheel is neat and the switches are cool but they need to stop selling to boomers. Way too much chrome. Hopefully just an option package.

>dirty floormats
>fake carbon fiber
>automatic
>hump on passenger side dash
>6,000,000 buttons
>round AC vents mixed with rectangular vents

is the camaro better?

my biggest problem with the interior is that it seems like they took all the traditional mustang features and made them round and curved; all the surfaces that were once smooth and flat look like they are bulging out at you, tightening up the cabin and making lots of little crevices for grime.

compare it to the older S197, its plastic for miles but everything is straightforward and accessible, plus they didnt shove 15+ buttons on the steering wheel like every other Ford these days.

Can we just ban Burgers from designing an interior?

yeah exactly look at this """""premium""""""" Mercedes AMG product

>Fake Carbon parts
>cheap plastic
>low quality smooth leather
>clearance like a fiat
Americans call this good quality? Explains why even American "premium" brands have full plastic interior and rich Americans buy European.

That's a car marketed to the US market.

I got to drive a rental mustang convertible auto ecoboost for a week

Overall i was more impressed than i thought id be

i really like those buttons in front of the shifter, those are really nice to use

The air conditioned seats is a nice option

aside from the interior i really like the brakes on this car, and even for the ecoboost it feels very quick.

That being said it feels so disconnected from the road

>picking the cheapest amg
>Mercedes Cla ranged in the golf-class
>still better interior then American luxery cars
Good job on fucking self rekt

My friends dad used to lease an A45 AMG last Autumn and all I could do is cringe at the interior. My beater E-class has a better interior. At least it accelerated quite fast.

>Comparing Apples to Apples in terms of price point and power
>IT DOESNT COUNT REEEEE

So the CLA isnt sold in Europe interesting....

I said marketed to, not exclusive to.

Mustangs and Camaros are hardly "luxury" class vehicles even in the US, CLAs sit around the same price point of a mid-level muscle car so the comparison is reasonable.

BMW > Audi > Frosty's vette >>>> Dog shit >Mercfags

Remake this thread a couple times, but put a different emblem, and youll get different responses every time, unless these autists actually study the interior

Challenger>Camaro>Mustang

What really bothers me is that the gopro-mount looks like it's made of higher-quality plastics than the piece of dashboards it's glued onto.
Also shoulder high doors

BMW is easily the best of the big 3 german """luxury""" brands, and I like their M wheels, but the rest of their interiors are fucking garbage.

Conversly, benz has gorgeous interiors, but everything else about their cars suck.

By M wheels I mean the steering wheel, obviously.

Pure truth

the prices reflect the same thing

>Buying a Fiat-Chrysler product
>Ever

That interior looks amazing. I would totally eat my boyfriend out in those seats desu. Maybe slam him against the glass and pummel his boipucci too. Leather would make it an easy cleanup.
The camaro's seats are better than the Mustang's but sitting in that car would make me claustrophobic.

>watching the kids with downsyndrom fight
All right sweeties back to the classroom.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

All that alcantara to attract cum stains

I love Audi interiors but they're very sterile. I personally like that about them. Also every button has great feel and response, feeling generally very well built.

>love plastic
>hate alcantara
Americans are savages.

The grainy plastic dash and airbag area absolutely kill it. I have no doubt it's the most comfy to actually sit in, though.

>all that alcantara

Alcantara only belongs as headliner and on PARTS of the seat. Give me fake carbon fiber for the dash and door over that any day.

>Mustang and Camaro
>luxury cars

>posts VW

>vuh-volkswagen
nobody cares that it's a Volkswagen with a better interior except for poorfags like you

This has never been topped

you sure?

yeah

>off-center steering wheel in a BMW
What the fuck

>im you but better

skinny wheel > thick wheel

I like it too OP

This cant be modern, no fucking way

Then how about this my friend? Could make both of us happy.

looks good

Looks revolting.
I'd unironically rather a base model 90s shitbox.

Is that a calculator in the dash?

thats fucking hideous

Americans can't into design for fucks sake

What the fuck is wrong with Volvo? Why do they do this?

Do what, it's nice and simple.
The only thing is the climate controls being on the shitty screen but whatever

looks like any other shitbox of its era apart from the leather seats. it's not bad, but it doesn't really seem luxurious.

I guess it's not that bad on second thought but there's something off putting

People who can't tell the difference between fake carbon fiber and aluminum should leave Veeky Forums

Here's a 7 series from the same era. The 3 series wasn't really considered luxury yet at that point, and certainly not the M3 in that pic which was just considered a premium sports car. Hell, you could argue most 3s today are really luxury cars.

*aren't really luxury

That's because our cars were made before the modern shit interior era, my 5er easily has a way better interior than most modern bimmers too.

The new mercs/bimmers/audis are loaded with plastic shit and buttons everywhere. They should go back to minimalism with just leather and understated wood paneling

>jagwar

don't mind me, just posting best interion EVER

E39 was the last of the good bmws

9/10 amerifat

I had an e39 as my second car, really loved it

I have an e60 now which I love too, the interior is practically identical except with a small screen. The engine sounds even better than the one in the e39, just wish it had less electrical bs.

Nah dude.

>1 series anything
No, just no.

Nice fisher price you got m8

They're the best bimmers around lad, get over the le poor man's bmw stigma.

Cant be beat

That's machine turned metal you idiot

That's why the e39 is so good it was from an era that had all the toys you needed but without all the modern bullshit. I heard an ad on the radio for the new 3 series a few days ago, the big selling point was it had FUCKING Spotify built in. Load of fucking bullshit.

Here is $90k interior.

Is it nice?

Still better than the mustang or camaro

I'm a mechanic m8, they're terrible.

>niggerlac

Then using your mechanic credentials, what's so bad about them?

>cheaper interior plastic than a 90s hyundai

Weak timing chains, coil pack failure, valvetronic issues, abs units fail causing abs/tc faults, rear outer cv joints corrode and swell making the abs reluctour rings chew through the sensors causing the car to intermittently cut power under acceleration. Issues with the steering column lock, just a few off the top of my head.

>vertical cup holders
what is commie bullshit

Yeah man it's really sad because they used to be an enthusiast's car, built around enjoyment of driving and smooth handling coupled with harmonic and beautiful engines and classy, comfortable interiors. These days every car brand markets to the mass majority which only care about having pandora and spotify in there car plus Bluetooth integration.

I often daydream about bmw returning to the glory days but chances are it won't happen. Fuck this world.

their car* derp

Autistic Focus interior, S197 was far superior

>round AC vents mixed with rectangular vents

Fuck, never noticed that before. Gah. I mean damn

WRONG

y are you so brain dead ?
even the original sucks

that's not even the best bmw
because its distantly related to one

>american interior
KEK

I keep my 10 year interior

Pig disgusting

That's sexy af

I like this one but the screen area really fucks it up

Muh

Is that supposed to suck? Because that is sexy as all god damn fuck lad.

good materials and colour
just the some of the shapes are lacking in concept

Modern cars in general look terrible on the inside.
Base model shitbox interiors are best because they're not pretending to be a penthouse on wheels and/or a jet fighter cockpit while being put together from lowest bidder materials by chinks, mexicans, slavs or whatever your local flavor of subhuman is.

American brands can do luxury no problem. You people are just comparing a $24,000 Mustang to vehicles 3 times it's price. This is what an interior in an equivalently priced American car looks like.

Symmetry, solid simplicity and metals

Embarrassing MB AMG

Looks fuzzy

As far as luxury pretty damn near perfect except the whole center console area. Boring wheel?

I like, but underwhelming interior for the price

I like, bretty good

Actually not bad at all from this view. Can't say the same about nooks/crannies and fit. Strange 4 spoke wheel, Cadillac Q still shit

Ooohh all the shiny metal, nice

Here's my contrib. Not anything extravagant, but I think the new C class is great all around

>centre console in carbon (or worse, carbon look)
>CD player in 2017
>iPad on top of the dash
>buttons on steering wheel
Germans have forgotten Bauhaus

Why the hell does no one put the screen on the steering wheel instead of in the center of the dash? That would be a much better place for it.

Because airbag.

lol have fun smashing your head into an LCD screen in the event of a collision

A lot of old people (see: people with a lot of free cash to blow) don't use MP3 players and still buy CDs. This is why MB continues the use of in dash CD players.

>Screen unreadable if steering wheel is at anything but center
>Honk horn and crack display
>In airbag detonation be pelted with glass shards and toxic LCD components

I wonder why.