Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Amami hates Saihara and whiny faggots edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.om/6UhFpa8W

ouma

Monaca had a slave once. Didn't turn out so well, and now she's in space.

posting best girl!

It's simple

We uh... we kill the Trashman

Ishi!

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

DR3 Monaca is nicer than regular Monaca. I would actually headpat and take care of spaceNEET Monaca.
But for what purpose?

Mugi!

Agreed. Chashitfags are pathetic.

We must kill the Trashman to save this city.

Free Trashman!

wtf the threads turned into shit

Is shit!

Long-haired Monaca is a miracle of the universe.

It's always been shit though? Not as shit as this, but still.

Nidaianon will return

Angie and her beloved Tenko!

If your ship doesn't have both of them choosing one another, then it's painfully one-sided.

At least I can appreciate her more than AE Monaca. Regular Monaca only appeals to me because I'm amazed at how much I hate her and because I want her to degrade and humiliate me
Jack(sus Christ) will return.

I wonder what these threads would be like if you couldn't post dead characters

You want the namefags back?

>Amamatsu barely slips through but not my main ship
Spicy meme.

Canon

> Ouma and Miu choose each other
Heh.

Himiko x Hoshi desu

Make those weird duck lip babies

>Touko, Souda, Himiko and Komaru getting posted
Best threads!

Is not shit!

So Amamatsu is canon.

Nidai huge monster dick

> Number of survivors I give a damn about can be counted on slightly more than one hand
It's terrible.

and best Dangan

Akane, no.

DR2 but Souda is the only one who doesn't make it out

Most of those guys aren't even dead.

nidai huge monster shit

delet

Threads would be filled with even more Yuros then thanks to Sonia!

You first!

Junko tight vagoo

tfw american but Sonia best girl

I wanna fuck Moekiyo so bad I'm thrusting my hips in the air

Make it out of what? The Strawberry House?

And V3 didn't change this for me which makes it worse.

They should be.

Everyone wakes up from VR but Souda falls out of the hospital bed and dies

Mukuro pls.

Fuck off Amami

Moe-tan no

More like
>Souda is the only one who wakes up from the VR and the others die

>reminder that Nagito made her an adult

>They should be.
this. it's not fair that most of the dr1 and v3 students are dead but the dr2 students are all alive.

"B-but the survivors were changed by HICKSHON"
Let's recap, Miu who hates executions suddenly makes a retarded plan to kill Ouma and escape, Ouma is fucked over because he ever decided to make use of her and so knows how dangerous she is, and Kiibo dies so the survivors can get out even though all of them already had someone died for them.

That is to say, if Kodaka's point was to make me give a damn perhaps there should have been better writing to justify it.

I want Ouma to have to confront that, going by pixiv numbers, at least over 1000 people want to fuck him or see him fucked.

Someone would have firebombed Spike HQ

in the same way a bar mitzvah makes you an adult

>Sayaka, Mukuro, Leon, Chihiro, Mondo, Ishimaru, Yamada, Celeste, Sakura, Junko, Amami, Kaede, Hoshi, Tojo, Angie, Tenko, Shinguji, Iruma, Gonta, Ouma and Shirogane all watching the "dead:" DR2 students wake up from the afterlife theater and all REEEEEing in anger at Kohacka
Afterlife killing game for a chance at a revival when

Somehow I get the feeling he wouldn't even be surprised.

Skyg I know you angry but pls

>inb4 it's a fighting game among dead students
I'd kek to the moon and back

Doesn't Miu want to escape the killing game after a remembering flashlight reveal that the outside world is very fucked up in chapter 4?

>late night saimeno cuteness reminder

one sided

Fuck I forgot Kaito.

He seems very happy to be shown care from Saihara, as if it's not very common or expected. I wonder if that extends to people wanting to ravage his ass.

>Kirigiri
>not investigating a corpse

They have plenty of time to build up their relationship.

What about Kiibo?

Ouma's the first victim.

Nitey /drg/~!!! Was nice to know you're still somehow alive even without Monaca... though I'm not sure how that can be considered "living."

Be sure to love your local Monaca and cherish them forever! They're for headpats, shoulder-rides, and worship!

Robots have no soul

I have Monaka in my heart

Fuck off cancerposter.

Fuck off retard

Where it should stay

reeeeeee etc.etc.etc.

Yeah, but the way she goes about things and how she's apparently dead serious about not letting Gonta do anything crazy is weird if she wanted to get everyone killed. Besides this the only person she could get rid of is Ouma, but as she stole the poison from Saihara's lab her chances at actually winning at the trial were pretty much zero from the outset as her 'brilliant' plan hinged on successfully framing Kaito before Saihara caught on, this would be impossible given the nature of the poison aside from how even if she wiped off the fingerprints Kaito isn't the sort of guy who'd do that.

I would have a lot less issues if Miu's case was at least something Gundam tier given she is very talented, but what we got instead is her doing things like breaking the bridge and taking a long time to get to the point to kill Ouma.

Depends, I can't imagine him being too happy since he probably knows why so many people want to fuck him and it's not because he looks very manly or tall.

Junko will choose to ally with her bitch Mukuro and pal Amami. Then she'll kill off Ouma first before she then takes charge of the game. Sakura and Gonta will be wrecking everyone until Hoshi side dodges and uses his tennis racket to end Gonta. Sakura and Hoshi then fight to a standstill. Yamada and Ishimaru are also fighting each other before Tenko kills them both off for being disgusting boys. Then someone appears behind Tenko and snaps her neck. It's revealed to be Shinguji who then gets promptly stabbed in the abdomen by Sayaka. Then Sayaka and Kaede go head to head with Kaede's weight slowing her down which gave Sayaka the upper hand to kill her off. Mondo and Kaito are beating the ever after living shit out of each other before Celeste offers them both tea to recover. It turns out to be poison and they both die. Then Celeste gets bashed across the head with a baseball bat and it turns out it was Leon who did that. Then he and Amami team up and start taking out people like Iruma and Chihiro before Amami betrays him and stabs in him in the back literally. Sayaka decides to work with Amami to get rid of the surviving threats of Junko and Mukuro despite not knowing that Amami was working with the sisters. However Junko out of the blue betrays Amami and stabs him in the back. Then Tojo kills Mukuro when she wasn't looking. It's Sayaka vs. Tojo vs Junko at this point. Sayaka throws a knife at Tojo but it hits Junko instead killing her despite being able to dodge if she wanted to. Tojo then breaks Sayaka's arm before suplexing her onto the table killing her. Tojo is declared the winner until it's revealed that she was given a poison needle by Junko before she died so Tojo dies too leaving Tsumugi as the winner for using her SHSL Wallpaper talent.

You first, cancer.

>everyone wants to fuck him
>but they also want to torture him, tie him up, or dress him up in girl's clothes
the real ultimate despair

Your mom is calling you.

>hundreds of people want to fuck you
>because you're a cute and short twink who looks good in a skirt

being ouma is suffering

10/10

they wanna fuck shinguji and amami more

this was great user

>Saimota
>Kaemota
>Hoshi x Himiko, Hoshi x Gonta
>Angie x Gonta

Pretty much everyone wants a piece of Gonta, huh?

This needs to be a OVA

Your mom is calling me too, what should I do?

I want Ouma to have an anxiety disorder.
I want him to get nervous around anywhere and at any time.
I want him to suddenly bump to me, his ideal senpai, on the way to school, fall down and drop his books all over the floor. I want him to frantically apologize with tears in his eyes.
Then I will help him, shook it off and say that I want to hang out with him.
He accepts while blushing, and I take him out to a cafe date every week, with his trust growing every time.
When I’ve hypnotized him into trusting me with headpats and hugs, I’ll pay for people to bully him relentlessly, making his anxiety disorder act up.
After every time, he’ll come running and crying to me, and each day I swear I’ll never leave him, making sure I hypnotize him even further into my submissive toy.
And finally, I’ll train him to become the whole school’s cumdump, taking it slowly but also breaking his mind agonizingly, and make sure he feels everything mentally and physically, until he's nothing but a huge pool of pleasure.
I'll train him to enjoy it by making him delusional that every guy who fucks him is actually me, as if he was having his first time over and over again, screaming in pleasure as people fuck him even harder and harder.

>the pasta keeps getting larger

You know what to do...

So Tsumugi wants a piece of Amami huh?

This was the best thing I've ever read on here user.

Does your mother study whorelogy?

Is that chart actually official? What is it actually representing?

Boring. Get back to me when you find a way to make the SHSL Ouma into a cumdump. That's when it'll be impressive.

You already replied to me user.

Kill your family to throw you into despair?

Been there.
Done that.

This thread is sinful

I tried to tell Maizono-san that I'm not ready to be a dad but she didn't listen to me. I should have worn protection when we had sex in her dorm room. We were both just so stressed out because of the world going to hell so we made love. How can I explain to my parents and Komaru that I'm going to be a father? This is not looking good for me. This is my story living inside the school. Hey guys I'm Makoto Naegi of Class 78. This is my story.