/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Faggots on Faggios Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60210/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Is-Now-Coming-Spring-2018
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60211/First-Details-and-Screens-for-GTA-Online-Gunrunning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqyT8IEBkvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benis

Scooter brother?

ratrod

Post sexy men.

Gunrunning on the 13th

Fug, I wanted to add pic related to the OP pic as an homage to the older collage we had years ago :/

Tell me /gtag/, would you ever draw your own character?

I made a Tranny secondary recently, and I feel tempted too, but my common sense keeps me from doing it.

I refuse to believe this, post the whole picture or character in game.

The Lamarfaggot always posts his threads earlier to avoid people from posting anything besides a screenshot that's already been reposted for months now.

your character looks like a gay Far Cry villain

nigga, I posted that shit on post #748, the last time I waited until #750 an inbred Aussie redneck made a new OP by post #736 three times so far with "Australia Edition".

Quit your mindless bitching

I would if I could draw.

tell you what, that'll be the next OP pic, I'll save it in case you're not around.

There's nothing stopping them from adding another week of dumb discounts after 12th. All they said was it would be in June.

that's a character from Sleeping Dogs, bro

hot

Yeah, I know, but for a second, I thought it was recreated in GTAO. Folled me for a moment.

any funbux lobbies?

No, I mean you'd have the same racing slicks for every kind of rim you pick. You'd basically have the rims change but the styling of the tire remain the same, which would keep the car actually looking good if you customize the tires.

Scoooooooter brooooother!

ty very much my good friend :3

i mak poost

You're pretty cool, Joe.

>special vechicle missions
The shit missions you're given after you sell the car quota or the free-mode missions?

Thanks man, I was thinking I might do other people's characters if they're interested.

joasjkohd sdljhgdoyagtw slghd sogdw sutde lashge slagmsabag geftfaki asvbonagf anev sdgt webavs abns

jghupas anasdvoaw bvbav askdvyv aagfs

jagdweuy doaegcsdn vlapoasd aosgdvb asugtdbna ljshdvak kamasv ahsdf absfda aisd spklbsd ssbdha audb bnjajhf hbbayte rpwyevyu riuycbv skgeyet iutye pouyncvba oae eutycbah

>"Cargo Plane Operations Center"
>basically the Cargo Plane from singleplayer modified to be a mobile aerial command post, with liveries and other customization options like the yacht
>pilot flies around the island in a pre-determined path, can get you over to a specific location if you ask him to, can also land in LSIA or Paleto Bay
>obviously includes AA defenses and is invulnerable to damage like the yacht, otherwise it would be a pain in the ass to keep one
>includes some rough living quarters in the upper floors and some computers with both SecuroServ and Silk Road stuff
>main body can be used as an extra CEO crates and vehicle storage warehouse
>you can parachute with your personal vehicles out of the rear bay, much like actual military vehicles are often parachuted from Globemasters
>allows you to play "Aerial Piracy Prevention", where players have to invade the cockpit either through the open rear bay like the Trevor mission or land on top of the plane and breach it like the Dark Knight meme scene
I'd kill for this to be an actual thing.

>rescue this faggot from being buried alive
>we go back to the hide out
> I NEED TO CLEAR MY HEAD AND TAKE A WALK
>cutscene
>DED

fucking bong writers are the worst.

How much do you charge

Oh, uh... nothing? I've never been asked to draw for anyone before.

With art of that caliber?

I'm all in for it, but it'll have to be more expensive than the bunker in that case.

I wonder if the truck will apprear permanently in the radar? It would suck to have it and worried about what happens to it while I'm out gun running.

Okay, I dropped out of art school and now I'm desperately scrounging for a job that would even pay minimum wage. Are you happy?

>Are you happy?
N-no
I just like to commission art and I'm surprised you don't get asked if you do commissions or requests regularly
It's not just technically good looking, the painted look gives it a nice style and feel
I'd love an image like that

Also depending on how degenerate you're willing to go you could easily make money drawing people's obscure fetishes too

post a pic of your character for comparison

Absolutely

Are you okay, user?

>the cancerous inbred namefag is a wigger waifufag

Why bother? Every character on GTAO looks the same. The drawings gives it more personality than anything the actual game could provide.

His shitpost was deleted for a reason. Don't give him any more attention.

Nah, I don't have waifus. I just like art

I mean, I don't really know the first thing about making money off of commissions. I'll draw anyway, at least for practice.
I'll admit, I only had a profile shot when I drew it. I'm realizing some of the details I missed now.

what program do you use?

Strictly photoshop and an intuos 4 wacom tablet.

only for shitposting purposes

Do you use Steam or something

got a price in mind or do you just want ideas right now?

Anyone else prefers the one floor clubhouse to the two floor one? The single floor one actually looks like a proper cozy club that you'd hang out with your friends in, especially when it's fully upgraded with all the /comfy/ furniture. Meanwhile, the two floor clubhouse is literally just a garage with a trashy "renovated" attic that looks more like the den of a white supremacist rather than actual clubhouse.

Yeah, if you want my screen name it's Joe Action.
Uh, I mean I'll just take some ideas or whatever. I don't really want to shill for money on these threads, I feel like people would get pissy about that.

alright

agent 14 has no art right now so do him

forgot pic related

Aight, gimme a few.

but thats my character

No, that's pretty autistic

what's autistic about it, user?
would love to hear your perspective on art

>Not Bamboo and sai

don't reply to me faggot

why did you draw my character?

just explain why having to ability to draw one's own character and then doing it is so autistic user

>update comes out
>gtag has entered the session

>youtube.com/watch?v=UqyT8IEBkvY

so uh what was that about the 8.8 mil I got after joining gtag?

>Wake up in the mornin' drop a big ol' log

U have been recruited in the hitler youth

Any tips for someone that has been playing off and on across two consoles but haven't really gotten into any of the updates? Playing pretty casually is it worth it to try and jump into an active group?

Join the gtag crew and have some fun heisting or blowing up shitters

pick a console and run with a crew, not really worth trying to maintain a presence on two platforms since progress isn't shared

I meant across generations
I'm recovering my sign in details for the social club to do that, figure a bunch of people will be active for the update. Cheers

platform/username?

XB1/NebuchadnezzaRT

A lot of gtag are on oc though but I hope you find some anons to play with

How's this looking so far?

FUCKIN NICE

profile looks a tad strange due to the fluffiness of the hair but your reference is spot on, just got to throw some merryweather men into the background and you'll have yourself a masterpiece

You should throw him imitating an airplane with his hand like in the cutscene but other than that its pretty gud

BASED

Any criticism or tips to make her look more like Paz? I've spent over a million making minute adjustments after getting into a lobby and seeing the face in action.

Paz from Peacwalker/MGS V?

I don't really see what more you could do but the face is pretty fucked.

Cool cool, I was thinking of having Maxim Rashkovsky in the background with some other players or something. Hair's an easy fix since it's just in sketch phase at the moment.

>Paz from Peacwalker/MGS V?
Yep.

>Face is fucked
It's based on the overall features of the MGSV version. Chin shape, cheekbone height and width, eye ratio, brow height, etc, but the nose and mouth of the PW version.

General "prettiness" is between the two rather than being based solely on one or the other.

How would you fix it, if that's bad?

If you decide to drew the players dont forget the costumes for authenticity

rashkovsky takes a plane at the end of the prison break, tho. wouldn't it make more sense to have him inside the plane and make the players bodyguards instead? still sounds like a pretty good idea tho

Read my mind, user.

>it's just in sketch phase
Motherfucker, my finished drawings looks like fucking ass compared to your sketches.
I could see it was missing a bit of stuff but I thought it was mostly damn final.

hehe well telepathy is one of the major side effects of eating mad pussy so well uh you know hehe

>how would you fix it?
Oh I wouldn't, I'm absolute trash when it comes to GTAO's CC.
I figured you were going more for her updated model in V, I could definitely see it, but I don't think you can make her look more child-like/young.
The shape looks correct, a very feminine upside down triangle. More curly hair would help but I don't know what you have available to work with.

>not having someone else draw it for you

>Oh I wouldn't, I'm absolute trash when it comes to GTAO's CC.
"I'm bad at navigating a maze blindfolded"
GTAO's CC is true hell.

>I figured you were going more for her updated model in V, I could definitely see it, but I don't think you can make her look more child-like/young.
I like to pretend V doesn't exist, mostly, and so leaned more towards the overall appearance of PW. As for making her more childlike and young, I can't adjust the locations of primary facial features except for cheekbones, brow, nose tip, bottom of the chin, and bottom corners of the jawbones. The result is that every face looks like variant of adults, because I can't adjust eyeball height or spacing, mouth height, or significantly effect overall size and shape of the skull. It's super tricky not to make them look like mongoloids.

>The shape looks correct, a very feminine upside down triangle. More curly hair would help but I don't know what you have available to work with
Appreciate it, bud. I agree about the hair as well, but that's the fluffiest hair we've got that isn't cholo bullshit. I'll check again later and see if I'm wrong on that.

Todays topic:
TRANSGENDERS

Opinions?

nobody's talking about that

Try giving her an Asian dad. Alex looks great.

I'll keep that in mind. Currently it's some black guy so that her jaw isn't crazy huge.

single floor is cozy and mansex style
double floor is shit and is nigger on a dirtbike style

next op

people seem to care more about being angry about them than grand theft auto

Curry for Liberal party leader

>Letting someone from British Alcatraz to lead anything
Shiggy

You can use my John Wick for one of the players if you want, its fitting since im waiting for lester to give me a call for that heist