Go to university and learn a bunch of math and science to be an engineer

>go to university and learn a bunch of math and science to be an engineer
>Get paid shit
>Some guy """""""invents""""""" a sponge with a smiley face
>shark tank investor gives him hundreds of thousands of dollars

Fuck this world

I saw that episode earlier tonight too. Scrubby face or something.

Scrub daddy.

If anything it's given me hope that I too can come up with a fucking stupid idea and make millions of dollars off it.

What if I tell you Shark tank is staged

>you will never come close to this level genius

Typical that every country in the world calls it 'Dragons' Den' which is actually a cool name for a show, but fatclaps don't understand this so need "SHARK TANK"

It is a stupid product. The fad will fade away sooner and that guy would become poor again.

germany calls it "Die Höhle der Löwen" aka "Lion's Den"

More like the anus of the lion.

Back to flipping burgers, bitch.

+1 Funny

Yes but they invest real money after the show. These people are rich. They wouldn't be on the show if they couldn't make money.

>littereally dremped up 5 or 10 things i see every day and didnt run with it.

>someone else had the balls and is now rich...

Its that easy bro

Is accounting a better major than finance?

I wish Lori would sit on my face

You are right dude, hard work is for losers. Nobody talks about their first million also. Police after that and society defend them always more that rest of losers. This is our world, I was thinking at that too.

Wifi charging your welcome

I know that feel. She is so fucking hot. I wonder if she's ever fellated mark cuban

To be fair OP, Scrub daddy actually work pretty well.

Also, the labor theory of value isn't real life. Do something easy that market loves, and you get paid. Work hard and do something the market doesn't like, and don't get paid.

Also, the market needs to reward the occasional ABSOLUTE MADMAN that invests every dime he has into his silly idea that pays off.

If this guy came up to you on the street and gave you the recipe and the production details and said "All you have to do is sell your house, car, possessions and way of life and put all of that into making plastic smiley faces" would you?

I know sure as shit I wouldn't.

I realize these things now that I'm older and have more experience. I'm just annoyed that my whole life I heard YOU HAVE TO GET A DEGREE TO BE SUCCESSFUL

And now I see that you just need a reasonable idea, the work ethic and courage to pursue it and the market will reward you. I know I will not be a wageslave engineer making my boss thousands of dollars for the rest of my career. That's for sure.

>wageslave engineer
Wtf do you do? update drawings? me and most of my recent grad friends actually enjoy most of our work

I'm young and being a well educated wagecuck with a degree I thoroughly enjoyed getting.

I might never make it big, but that's okay. I have a house, a car, can shitpost on Veeky Forums at work on my phone, and make 65k a year. If I lose my job, my LinkedIn is always up to date, and I've never been without a job ever I started working.

Peace of mind is worth something and it's something memetrepreneurs likely will never have.

I do lots of reports and field work. Some project coordination. Its enjoyable but it's fucking annoying seeing that the report I wrote in 10 hours gets my boss 8k and I get 400

I was always told that entrepreneurship is the mystery box. It might have millions. It might have crippling poverty and depression.

From my experience, it's usually the latter more than you think.

Eh I dont think crippling poverty is a realistic result of a failed venture. Only an idiot would quit his day job without having some reliable cash flow coming in on the venture. You've just gotta be willing to put in the 100 hour weeks

Crippling poverty is a meme in general. The only thing you have to watch out for is not to tie yourself in debt while your future isn't set yet. Then you can even survive with a McJob. Then you can start anything you want at the side.

best post of the thread.

try r9k

No one gives a fuck about your degree nor your "engineer" status besides you and your mom you egoistic faggot.
Wake up