100 word essay due tonight so i dont got much time. I need your opinion Veeky Forums and quick...

100 word essay due tonight so i dont got much time. I need your opinion Veeky Forums and quick. 2018 Wrx vs focus st vs gti. pick one as a fun DD and why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ8CUHOzkrU
archive.4plebs.org/o/statistics/image-reposts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you don't have time for a three sentence assay I will summarize what Veeky Forums would recommend.

>FoST

I would go for the WRX.

Ahhh summer is over and kids are back to school...

I'd pick the Bedford Rascal

im still trying to figure out which one i want.

Focus ST is my favorite looking car of the 3

Fiesta ST is awesome and the cheapest but its smaller interior wise than my sonic which sucks because i am tall and tend to have rear passengers

Wrx is the most expensive and the ugliest, but its AWD which considering i live in an area with severe winter is good and it is roomy inside

FoST and FiST are so fucking bland and the GTI is VAG so the STi

Civic type R

GTI is the best overrall but the price.

Focus ST is the cheapest one of three. Nothing so special about it.

WRX has AWD, but its interior is a bit ugly. It will understeer if you drive too fast.

Go for what your gut tells you to.
>Oh, but what if I picked this one...
I would probably drown in guilt buying a Ford instead of a Subaru, but I am not you, and everybody has their preferences.

2000 words is a proper essay, 100 words is not.
>Focus ST
Assuming it's like my FiST, it's fun but the build quality is fucking shit.
>GTI
If it's like the Golf 2.5L I drove, it feels numb and overly serious.
>WRX
Better build quality than Ferd, more fun than VAG, great visibility, true AWD. Dealing with vapelords is meme problem, you don't have to go to Subie meets

>it will understeer if you drive too fast
So will a McLaren P1, what's your point

looks like you need a dodge tacoma

>So will a McLaren P1, what's your point

where is the video showing that?

If you are dyke, go buy WRX.

>understeering
>steers more
lol n00b

>RWD
>more weight at the rear
Implying it will do something else than snap oversteer

kek WRX looks so butch for sure.

>goes in too fast
>car understeers
>instead of straightening a bit and pressing on the brake, he goes into complete retard mode and starts turning the wheel more
>crashes

Sounds like Audi-understeering meme... Probably human error.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ8CUHOzkrU

Savagegeese review is pretty positive, and he's pretty happy to trash shitty cars

One day you'll be able to buy a nice car, until then you'll stay asshurt and shitpost about how your rusted shitboxes are better

>100 word essay
what are you, a fucking primary school student?

>""""""""""""""""""""joke""""""""""""""""""""

This is not a fucking meme, just stahp

the most popular pics list says otherwise
archive.4plebs.org/o/statistics/image-reposts/

>100 words
You already wrote almost half of that in your OP post

go for the WRX

Wow, you posted the same picture 337 times, impressive.

>understeer if you drive too fast
nigger the gti and FoST understeer if you drive mildly above normal speed.
wrx is easily the best.

All of those cars are garbage.

Op here seems like you all like.the wrx the most. Im leaning to the wrx also. I dont live in a climate that snows but awd is always better than fwd. Will post bread on hood when i get it down the line. Still working on my essay btw, college is hard

Evo

GTi best DD for reasons of comfort, WRX best performer but least practical because you're not going to be raped by torque steer past 300+ whp but insurance premiums are absurd. FoST in the middle, sportier and more fun than GTi but less comfy, and without the potential of the WRX.

>FoST
>Understeer

Nigger have you ever driven anything besides your dodge challenger with rimz? The FoST is a shitbox, but it does NOT understeer.

I took my ST to the track. I don't know how, but it actually oversteers in hard cornering. Well, I know it's torque vectoring, but it's still surprising how easily it rotates for a FWD.

Op here again, what are typical insurece rates for the werx.... For a Sub 25 year old......

where are his shoulders?

This is how I see it: you have a few guys to pick from to date. Well call the GTI, idk, Greg. He’s cute in an everyday guy-next-door kinda way. Not model hot but when he dresses up right he can look like quiet the badboy in his own respect. Your parents love Greg. He’s nice to you, and he’s reliable. He’ll be there for your kids 20 years from now.
The FoST is a different type of beast. I guess I’ll call him Tyrone. At first glance he’s pretty ugly but for some unkown reason you’re attracted to him. He’s nothing like Greg. he’s loud, boisterous, and while you’re parents joke around with him when you first bring him home once you turn your back they give each other that “what is he thinking??” look. No denying that Tyrone gives you one hell of a ride, but people WILL judge you when they see you out in public with him and after the initial honeymoon phase wears off eventually you’ll start noticing these glares…everywhere…and Tyrone’s appeal will start to wain.
Sure you can do the ""right thing"" and bring home Greg. You won’t regret it. However I'd rather not live with the regret of wondering what if cause if you do choose Greg your mind will drift, even years later, imagining what could have been with Tyrone. Screw what the narrow minded people think, If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.

T-then what is the wrx? Chad? Jamal?

>Description of Greg
Sounds my ideal guy. Typical German guy.

vaper

>Sounds like my ideal guy.
stupid phone

>Tyrone as FoST
I totally see it. kek.

This is the gayest analogy I've read on this site and I browse Veeky Forums.

I own a 2017 GTI. My reasons for choosing it:

VW dealers are actually dealing on these. You can get the S base model, which is all you really need, for $23,500 out the door. Great interior and fun when I want it to be.

I test drove the Focus ST. It was fast but felt cheap and wasn't comfortable, and the torque steer was ridiculous. I think I could have gotten it for $22,000 out the door, maybe less. I didn't get to the point of haggling on price, though.

I also test drove the WRX. It's fine but way too expensive for what it is. Dealers don't want to deal, and newer used ones are way overpriced. AWD doesn't mean much to me now that I live in a place that doesn't snow. Also, I'd rather invest my money into an older STI and have that as a project.

I didn't test drive an SI because I couldn't find a dealer with any in stock, though I was really curious how it was. The STI, Type R and Golf R were out of my price range.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the new GTI.

>GTI
This is patently false.

Op here, thats very informative. A buddy recently traded his 2013 gt mustang for a gti and i know they are good cars, i just have a few issues with them and vw im general . First off my girl also had a bug that had the same 2.0 turbo engine in it. So I have a bit of experience with the drive train, its definitely a fun setup. But there are some things that make me hesitate. First my local stealerships only have these cars in dct and being manual is a requirement(probably the biggest reason im leaning to wrx). the dct on the bug was great (identical to the gti im sure) but i always worried about the upkeep of it in the longterm,I hear at 50k it needs servicing. My other issue was, and it may be a fluke, but shit just kept breaking on my girls vw. She did buy it lightly used (18k mi 2013 model) and i know female that owned it before her treated it like shit (curb rash for days) but other stuff kept breaking before i would have expected it too. My shitstang had 110k miles before the door lock motors broke, her door locks failed at 30k, the thing definitely had a coolent leak, smart key access system only worked 50% of the time, breaks screamed bloody murder sometimes, and it burned a bit of oil( the manual stated it was normal but it was barely at the bare minimum by the next oil change). Because of all this, im a bit hesitant on vw in general.

Why not get a 2015 WRX STi instead?
Or a Focus RS.
It's not like the people reselling it would actually have used it if they are pushing it along so quickly.

How would you recover from that? Obviously he understeered at the beginning and reacted 2 seconds later, but does that mean compensating by reacting faster, and steering a little more is bad?
By the time he started over-correcting he was already in the dirt.

Mainly because its going to be a dd, and those cars are put of my price range.

How much is an STi compared to the 2018 WRX?
I picked my 2015 STi up for 40k AUD, and the new bog-standard WRX is 45.5k.

>Smart key
My GTI doesn't use a fob, so I can't speak to that.

>Brakes
Probably just needs new pads. Could be warped rotors.

>Coolant leak
Could happen for a number of reasons, not necessarily from low car quality.

Overall, buy the make and model you're most comfortable with. When you research people's experiences, pay more attention to issues that many people have had. Always test drive the car you're considering buying.

I bought the wrx, I thought the focus st was the most fun out of the 3 but I wanted the awd cause I didn't want to put too much power to the front wheels but if your staying mostly stock I'd buy the focus.

jesus christ retards like this never fail to remind me why I don't browse Veeky Forums anymore

kys