Not driving barefoot to get more connected with your vehicle

>not driving barefoot to get more connected with your vehicle

Are you even trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tp2APAYLGFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i drive barefoot when i wear flip flops.

But user, I do drive barefoot. I keep a pair of slippers under the seat in case I get pulled over. If I MUST wear shoes (like when it's snowing or pouring rain), I wear my nicely broken-in chucks. They are basically like socks, great pedal feel.

nothing feels right when i barefoot.
maybe im not moving the seat up that half inch.
i always end up over revving and slop clutching.

plus feet are gross

I broke a nail trying to heel toe once.

I don't want to have to pay out my ass just for driving barefoot

>plus feet are gross
yeah, if you're a disgusting fat fuck who doesn't know how to into personal hygiene

I have metal petals, op, that shit is hot as hell here in az

>not sitting in the engine bay controlling the throttle cable and master cylinder with your toes
fucking plebs

I don't have legs retard

>pedals are bare metal
>rust on clutch pedal from salt+snow
>drive barefoot
>slip and cut foot on pedal
>spend rest of day getting a fucking tetanus shot

no thanks

>not driving naked for maximum roadfeel

>wants to be more connected with his vehicle
>drives a car

this

also, remove your seat and sit on the floor. I can literally gauge how much horsepower my car is making +/- 5 just by feeling it

it's like going commando.

Feels exciting at first but the fun wears out fast when you understand why you wore shoes/wear underwear in the first place. Unless you're a degenerate faggot who gets their jollies from deviancy.

I've done it on rare occasion, not very comfortable.

i do on long road trips if its hot weather

i find it more comfortable so thats what i always do

The fuck is that interior made of? Lard?

Another quality Veeky Forums thread

I don't like having my toes hang off of the pedal

Footfag pls

Sometimes I do. If it's hot, and I'm wearing flip-flops, I take them off, put them in passenger the footwell, and off we go. Kinda bothersome that my feet get dirty, but washing them later and feeling clean is really nice as well

Don't normally do it, though. The most I tend to do, for example when taking long trips, is to take my shoes off (which tend to have a fairly thin sole anyway), and only wear my socks

Apply a big ole glob of gasket-in-a-can or something, let it to cure, trim as needed, and bam! No more lockjaw

Fuck yeah, man, you don't even need the wheel to steer, just wiggle and steer with the throttle.

>not driving barefoot in your pajamas at night
>not also rolling your windows down and putting the heat on for comfy wind without freezing

literally just did this. comfy as FUCK

do this sometimes when I can't sleep
>grab a couple of beers
>go for a midnight drive in pj's
>drive around for about an hour
>come back and sleep like a baby

>window doesn't roll down
>heater broken
nothing will ever go my way

how about fix them, you fucking waste of air

>that clutch gap.

Horrid

Your feet are disgusting desu. mine are way cuter

I'm in the process of fixing the window. I just need to clean the brushes in the motor.
To fix the heater core I have to take the entire dash out, so I'm not going to do that any time soon.

did you chop your big toenail off with an axe? Disgusting! Also, shave that nasty toe hair, you fucking caveman

>shaving
faggot. there's nothing better than a hairy man. i bet you shave your asshole. ugh

>sits down
>ass hair gets yanked out

what? post a pic so i see what you're talking about.

I would, but no ass hair

do it anyways

Drive barefoot so much that I now have a callous that protects my foot from the bare metal clutch pedal.
Go everywhere barefoot. Just keep a pair of slippers under the seat for going in to stores/ class.

>white people

you post white males all day?
>monkey feet

my feet look better than anyone else's itt

Same here.
And since I almost wear nothing but, I drive barefoot 99+% of the time.

I never drive barefoot but I took road trip recently and my shoes were annoying me so I ended up just taking them off and drive 8 hours a day barefoot for a few days and loved it

>Not wearing vibram fivefingers while driving for max comfy

Feet are the epitome of sexy.

What car my dude? Also, dutch?

Nope, I'm a burger. Car is an 04 Toyota Matrix XRS

>get pulled over
>Fake driver's license with a picture of takumi on it arouses suspicion from officer
>"step out of the car please user"
>instinctively reach under seat to get flip flops
>bang bang.png

Those fine as feet though.

What are you, a woman?

send feet pls

not even a footfag but I could watch my qt3.14 drive barefoot all day, her toes are together.

pic unrelated.

>not sitting in the engine bay
>engine bay
>ENGINE BAY

youtu.be/Tp2APAYLGFE

here is a decent vid

she even has breast feeding vids on her channel (I didn't even know nudity was allowed on YouTube these days)

Why do women have a weird obsession with taking off their shoes whenever they can? Whenever I see people barefoot in weird places they're almost always women.

Prolly because their shoes are more designed to be pretty rather than comfortable.
>heels
Also take into account most women's shoes are designed for pantyhose or barefoot anyway.