How come I am able to count the IQ of a pickup driver with one hand?

How come I am able to count the IQ of a pickup driver with one hand?

Only applies to lifted truck and Ram owners. Anyone who drives a B-series, Colorado, or Ranger is probably an alright dude

fpbp

i don't think someone with 60 of IQ could pass your driver exam
it's easy but i doubt it's THAT easy

>How come I am able to count the IQ of a pickup driver with one hand?
>i don't think someone with 60 of IQ could pass your driver exam

60 fingered alien pls go.

Because one finger could represent a figure of 1 through to 30

I'm sure we can all agree that Porsche drivers have the highest average IQ of any brand.

How come I am able to count the number of tires it takes to destroy lesser autos with my truck on one finger?

nah that's volvo.

your extra chromosomes gave you a couple hundred fingers on one hand?

What's the reasoning behind that? I was memeing at first but if I had to guess I would say either Porsche or Subaru has the highest average IQ. Porsche because of the general positive correlation between IQ and income, Subaru because it seems to be favored by engineering types who are determined to get their money's worth.

no people that drive rangers are the biggest cunts of all.

DELET THIS

highest iq belongs to classic pentastar chryslers

You're a pretentious cunt and can only count to potato anyways.

B-but Chrisfix drives a Ranger

Volvos are commonly driven by well-off people that don't feel the need to show off their wealth around here.

A lost of people work towards a Porsche. People who bought a shitbox 944 and had to get the occasional parts from a dealership like gaskets were treated like any other Porsche owner walking into the place
So when they finally finished their STEM program and landed a job where they're making a lot of money, they'll buy something like a newer Cayman or 911

Meanwhile sand niggers and rich Chinese kids would go for the flashiest thing when they turn 18, so 'rarris and Lambos

DELET

I hate wiggers so god damn much.

you have 12 phalanx you can count on
and 5 finger
you can count to 60 with one hand

>I could literally fuck up your shitty truck in a million and one different ways manually.
Anyone who buys a vehicle because it can destroy other vehicles is a fucking retard.

Because you're a freak of nature with way too many fingers on that hand?

>mfw when i have an old Canyon (Colorado)

My next truck will be a fullsize chev though. Bed has already been a limiting factor in my Canyon, as well as towing capacity.