pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>/tsg/ Sim Repository:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Toddler Add-on/Vampire Pack/Bowling Night Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-29-69-1020-and-crack/

>Infinite Loading Screen Fix:
games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29990-possible-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-missing-language-strings-g4tw-toddlers-repack

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t30241-the-sims-4-parenthood-game-pack-crack
discord.gg/THVjU8f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to have her in my game before my computer crashed. Her tray files were either uploaded in an old thread a year ago or so or she's on the gallery. Check the old #tsg tag. Pirate here so I can't be any more helpful. If that fails, I think her name was Elle, you could try fishing through the archives...Witherton?

what the fuck are swatches

>this jerking off

Just make her yourself jfc

Show me your best looking female sim

Someone in the previous thread tried that and it was a disaster.

being this obsessed about a sim is pretty insane.

>made anime original characters ive been keeping since my childhood
>half of them are off and are selfish assholes
TAKE ME OFF THIS RIDE NOWNOWNOWNOW THEY RUINED THEM THEY RUINED THEM THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ACT LIKE THAT

delete this post and make a new one

Can you go back to 2016? The files may have been linked then if they were posted at all. If not, the gallery has them.

I cant

>go to alien night at the bar
>now un-disguised aliens are shitting up the unplayed households

GET OUT OF MY PLANET REEEEEE

IIRC her creator used to regularly post here circa Q1 2015 but no archive seem to go that far back.

If anyone cares, Parenthood crack is out and works fine with games4theworld repack

games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t30241-the-sims-4-parenthood-game-pack-crack

Just follow the instructions. I tested it quickly with some random family with a kid and it seems to work fine so far. There's now a dedicated "Be Gross..." interaction too

>2017
>Sims 4
>can be a parent
>can't be in the hood

Really makes u think.

make your own hood there are tons of dilapidated houses.. stop being lazy

Someone check and see if it's legit!

Show me one (1) well-made hood for Sims 3 or 4.

Silly Sims player, there's more to a hood than just dingy looking houses

>no vampire club
>no vampire community
>randomly generated vampires look like fucking shit
Why? Was it so hard to make a vamp nightclub with some extra features like dedicated feeding cattle?

I think it is because all the expansion are supposed to be playable standalone with the base game, or rather that is the philosophy when creating the dlc

>it works
Thanks user. Time to create my own kindergarden.

> 200 euros for an "expansion" for parenthood

i'd make a joke about how the customer is getting fucked, but then i remember that it's possible some of the players of TS series are actually children, soooo.... EA is run by pedos, end of story.

anyone have building tips? I want to start my game and make a nice little place for my sims with the starting money but I'm so awful at building

clutter items help so much

This makes me sad I never played Jack and Amanda Castle as kids. I popped them out ingame and aged them straight to YA in CAS IIRC. Storytelling takes the fun out of the game sometimes I guess.

I used to watch videos of the sim supply building houses, but I lost interest. I think carl's sims 4 guide has some building tips too if you're more of a reader.

Build room by room.
>I want this to be X so let me fill it with the basics before starting Y

It helps me a lot so I don't end up with a fuck huge space and no idea how to fill it.

Y'all forgot the discord link.
discord.gg/THVjU8f

this is a good advice
gonna try this next time

Will Ree ever come back? I liked her cat sims.

Also if you're ever stuck. Just post pics here and ask for help. That's what I always do and I always get good advice.

Anons are never afraid to tell you what's shit and how to fix it.

It was not forgotten, circlejerk moron.

I don't see it in the OP

What would be the most average looking sim ever made?

Yes. That's how it's supposed to be, circlejerker.

>rubbing intensifies

You seem angry user.

>MOM PLS
>I CANT BREATHE
>TOO MUCH HAIRSPRAY

im going zl origin route
hold me

i should really just uninstall WW, i can't do anything but dumb jokey sex spam

I know what you mean, every time I boot up the game I manage to use WW and do nothing else. I haven't played seriously in a while.

Isn't she manic depressive now or something?

i got the ZLorigin and downloaded the sims 4 but ever time i try to open it
it gives me this anyone know how to fix this?

did you open the client before you tried to open the game, silly

yeah i got it open right here

we parents nao

Does no one else really have the problem where you get information about every dlc every time they open up the game?

I may have to do a clean install jesus

Nope, never had that. Is there an option to turn it off in game options?

Gat dang townies

This is what the world would look like if Tumblr had control

D'aww

Absolutely, that's hot
Except the panties seem to be floating

>is this really necessary?

All those prank phone calls!
Replacing my meds with sugar pills!
On this day, I shall have my revenge on you RICK!

Uhh.. Maybe I should start with a smaller thing.. Maybe just a tickle or itch.. I mean I don't want to kill him.. Naaaah! Its all good, I'll just not stab him in the heart! Easy peasy!

The fug! Give me my stabby back!

You tamper with something beyond your realm foolish mortal! You do not understand what you are doing!

I said give me back my stabby, Prick Jr..

This is your final warning, mortal! The powers of death and life are not yours to command! Unbind me from this doll or else you shall know no end of suffering!

Alright! Be cool! Be cool! No need to get stabby with my stabby, alright? Geez..

Unbind me or I shall bind your soul to the very depths of hell!

She should shove the doll in her snatch to punish it

There is only one problem with that there unbinding thing, Prick Jr.. I don't know how.

WHAT!? Stupid mortal! Feeble! Brainless! Worthless mortal!

Calm your tits, Jellybean. "I can't" doesn't mean I wont.

I wouldn't think that wise.

Why not stick the stabby thing where the dolls ass would be

Enough with giving me names, mortal! I am Rik'Malic, dread lord of the eighth ring of hell! Master to none and owner of twelve legions! You will do whatever it takes to unbind me from this doll or else I will have you in chains and devour your soul slowly within the infinite black void!

Chains? Kinky.. Can we skip the whole devouring part though?..

Silence! I will have my soul free from this doll!

Alright! Settle the heck down, Jesus. I didn't mean to bind you, I wanted Rick not Ry-Kek or the fug your name is..

Rik'Malic!-

Stop shouting! Christ! We'll fix this!

>knock knock
Kim? Why is the door lock? I threw away that horse penis bong, if your getting in my stash its pointless.

UH! JUST A MINUTE!

Unhand me mortal!

put it in the fireplace

every time I open sims and it gives me a tutorial for each expansion I get angery

Oh hey, Ash! Uh.. How you doing, Behbeh?

Kim, Im worried about you, you've been acting weird all week. First your not sleeping, then your catching stuff on fire? Do you need to see another doctor or something?

Nah! I'm fine.. Im fine..

>Mortal.. Unbind me or your madness will be the least of your worries..

Shut up.. I'm trying to play it cool here..

Kim? Who are you talking too?

>She cannot hear me, mortal..

Come on, Kim. Lets go out for dinner, we can talk about how you are feeling. I'm really craving waffles..

Gross, waffles!

Waffles, gross? Whats wrong with you?

>Flee foolish mortal.. Go have your 'waffles'.. Once I am free from this doll you shall pay the ultimate price, everyone you love will rot and wither away around you. Only pain and suffering will be your life. Darkness shall surround you for eternity..

Hey /tsg/ how's it goin?

>only start the game with parenthood addon
>every single kid i made proceeds to make mess with paint
>can't even point out which mess is from which kid

I used to have loads of cosmetic addons before switching to maxis match content. Game generated ugly townies beyond human comprehension. Imagine loads of dark black chicks with bright colorful hairs in white cosmetics all over their faces, with three hats on and two katanas.

Blondie over there looks like she enjoys reaking havoc on everyone

Gives me Dangan Ronpa vibes tbqh

she looks llike the kinda girl that you're going to have to constantly spank and then later on in life she'd say something like "I was a terrible little shit."

Lil Aurora

Jesus! Stop pushing them out /tsg/!
Can you not keep your shit in your pants?

But it's getting close to summer, and summer is the season where everybody fucks like rabbits

I thought that was winter?
I mean it's cold and we create body heat...
then again my ex and I use to fuck outside all the time

Rikettes! How you doing buddy? Listen.. You can't move, right? Like Your just a in there..

Only when I can draw from your life force, stupid Mortal. Have you found a way to unbind me yet, Mortal? Every moment I am within this doll is a moment you will spend in darkness, a moment to watch your loved ones suffer your stupidity!

Wow, rude as fug to be honest senpai.. No "How was your dinner?" "Did you and Ashlee have a nice time out?"

I care not for your tiny existence, I am beyond your petty mortal social structures! I care not of what these waffles are!

Finally, something we can agree on, Rikettes!

So.. Listen, Rikettes-

Rik'Malic!

Right, so listen. I don't trust you because demons are assholes, so incase your are lying to me and you can move, I don't want you knifing me in my sleep. So your gonna bunk with Ammo here till I can unbind you, ok?

Do not leave me with this pitiful creature!

Goodnight, Rikettes! Hey! Ashlee! Let's see of we can bang loud enough to wake up the baby next door!

>worthless creature.. You too will suffer as the mortal who bound me to this doll.. Get off of me creature! I will not be treated this way!

Crooooooak..

Does anyone have any nice starter homes? I don't want to bother making something at the start of the game.

Lovely

I've got a few on the gallery. One spoopy haunted house looking, one vampire gothic castle, and one victoria kinda looking one.

Historically most children were conceived during the winter months and born during the late summer or early fall. But that was primarily because for most of history most of the population have been farmers and for farmers winter is the ideal/only time to fuck.

>Venture
Objectively the best clan

Forgot about this one.

So get IVF you lesbos and stop being so salty ;) Might be time you know..

Nice, but I'm not sure if they're too fitting, also gallery. Just need a simple home that would fit maybe oasis springs or the desert town.

>IVF
Kim doesn't want some rando-spooge in her egg-bowl. Let alone anyone else bodily fluids besides her own inside Ashlee's egg-bowl

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you using Zlorigin? If so I will gladly look for something like that on the Gallery for you.

I'll help betty hold em down and get that turkey baster if we have to.

I'm using ZLO, yeah. Thanks