/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #477

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #477

Balanced Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Recent Patch Notes: withhive.com/help/notice_view/22322

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

>Jun. 2nd - Jun. 4th: Bora (Ardor), Black Tortoise (Whirlwind), MX82 Vann (Thunder), Chitose (Light), Pinol (Dark), MX27 Leventor (Thunder, Legendary), Nabi (Ardor, Legendary)

Current Events:

Jury: May 21st - Jun. 4th
Hyun: May 28th - June 11th
Teddy: May 21st - Jun. 4th
May Event Scout: May 11th - Jun 2nd
10 Gifts from Miri: May 25th - June 6th
Conquer the Colosseum: May 18th - June 2nd
Time for Daily Achievements: May 25th - June 9th

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Reminder that WWniggers are becoming just as bad as thundercucks

>tfw when you only get shitty legends

The point is that thunder players still make the same false claim that WW is too fast. Thunder teams are faster on literally every line.

But people are forgetting that starting AB should be taken into account, which prioritizes slower players, so even if WW is slower by a small margin, they'll get the first turn over thunder

>starting AB should be taken into account, which prioritizes slower players
???
Starting AB is pure RNG. The player that wins the flip gets +10% but either team starts with a random amount.

There's something fishy about this guys team. Can't check because i don't moonspeak.
>got the ball to front first
>normal pass from Renee to William
>William didn't get to shoot first, AB around 98%
>Aiolos, BI and Bell try to steal
>all explode
>Wiliam's AB doesn't move at all?
>all 3 revive and try to steal again
>all explode again trying to steal despite Willy's 1 hp
>soloshot to presty for 8k
How the fuck i couldn't get the shot off after first round of steals when William's AB was practically full?

And yet WW is almost as fast as thunder, and they would still get the priority due to being slower by a couple action speed

What i this priority you are talking about?

1)All players get random 0% to 40% as their starting AB
2)Quickstart or IC add to this
3)Coin flip
4)Winner of the flip gets +10% AB to their CM
5)Match starts
6)AB bars continue to fill based on action speed
7)First player to hit 100% gets to move first

In the event of a tie where both players hit 100% at the exact same time the slower player gets to move first. The exception to this is when a player advances the line, steals, or receives a pass as that takes priority over other players sitting at 100% AB.

You literally just answered your own question

What I'm saying is that even though Thunder is still faster (by a couple action speed) WW is still able to compete because of how AB works in this game

Not like it would matter since Leventors need an Askeladd pass combo to OHKO

>You literally just answered your own question
No because the question was "what the fuck do you mean the starting AB prioritizes the slower player?"

>ww reign just begins
>the anti ww shitposting is off the charts
Keep it coming guys, maybe then papa bb will kiss your booboos

Can u?

>ww reign just begins
>Jin active changed to 0 spirit cost 0 cooldown when?

What I meant was AB bar prioritizing slower players, my mistake on the clarity

Are you talking about in event of the tie? Something that happens maybe once every 6 months of regular play?

>once every 6 months
Try the same time co-op defense fucks you over in PvE

Oh god, is this a reddit chart?

not as bad as their old tier lists

>Sharr
>A
Shanti
>Just S
>Vonchi
>S
>Griffith
>S-
>Rabian
>Fucking A-
>Ravian
>Just A+
>Fucking Glab Lucid
>Kirin
>Just S-
>Irru
>A+
>Miri
>Trouble getting 100% pen
Am I being coaxed into a snafu?

>Irru isnt LLL
baka

>6* Vonchi and Lucid
what

It does seem better than the last list yes. Miri still seems unproven though.

It is mostly Whales who tried out Miri and they all have a perfectly stoned Shanti or Lucid who hits just as hard.

>Shanti is the only player with S rank in every category besides Damien
>"Still feel she is missing something to be Universe Tier"

>"Still feel she is missing something to be Universe Tier"
Speed, i guess?

She's much faster than Miri, who is one of the slowest striker in the game.

That's not the problem. S is the highest ranking in the chart, which means she should be the best at everything, yet she barely shows up in universe.
Which means they didn't tier it by how they actually do in the game, but how they think they do in the game.

I think the shanti users are all currently trying out Miri.

This is also the first season we have seen WW in Universe. First time in like a year WW made top 100 for that matter. That is assuming he is grinding this team and not just fucking with for testing.

>setyadi
I'm sure that wasn't his team like a week ago.

Neat, this will get my Latios to champs for sure right?

Did they ever give away free legends?

>Latios
>Still not in champs

WW didn't have god tier chains a week ago, or Miri.

He isn't, he used a rainbow team to grind. This season I think I only saw 1 monothunder and a couple monodarks in top 10.

Mono light with no legends and still a few lvl 50s though, I'll get there eventually.

That team still looks like a nightmare. Every single player there has 2-3 active chains.

>god tier chains
He made that team for chains, otherwise he wouldn't use shit mid like Enthia, Khirel CM, and Aslan. Seriously, that mid can't hold the ball for shit.

You can make any mono team get 2~3 chains if you put in shit just to activate chains.

>Mono
>no legends
Sup Jesus, how is 21st century treating you?

That is a totem mid. They don't need to touch the ball at all.

Rate my team after I get Miri:
Elchitusa(ace)-Ham-Balth-Miri
Khirel-Meta-Neraziel
Smug-Duran-Jin-Jiho

>They don't need to touch the ball at all.
They do, because that Miri can't OHKO at all, even if that mid somehow manages to bring the ball to the front without trying to shoot or penetrate the GK.

No

When he talks about non-crit shots, is he talking about those shit ass 400 damage shoots that any GK can outheal?

How is that "going around the Crit Resist meta"?

reroll

>/ssg/ is now 90% ww discussion

>even if that mid somehow manages to bring the ball to the front
It would be Kiki or Duran who reach the front. They are both ridiculously over-buffed.

Just look at what Kiki and Duran are getting from that midline alone:
56% crit damage.
35% steal from Enthia
40% more defense for duran from Enthia
50% more steal from Aslan
35% more crit damage from aslan
35% more reflex from Aslan.
25% more attack power from Khirel.
25% more crit damage from Khirel.

If the enemy team has Serestia (common in galaxy/Uni) that Duran nemesis activates and he has 4/4 chains active.

It appears to be working as he is climbing with it as we speak. He has subbed out Aiolos for Silk in that last match though.

Forgot 40% crit rate from Enthia as well.

At 2420 points, can i make it to galaxy?

Uriel is a qtp2t

Yes

dont forget about the speed buff from kiki
ww is so fucking broken right now and was borderline last season.
>WW nigger cucks will still say their element is weak.

You have 10 days.
It's more than enough time.

>buffs
>all damage
>not fast enough to use that power before the enemy shoots
Dude, he is fucking testing it out. I bet that he already changed that team, since I don't think that a mid that frail can work well in the long run.

I don't have it in me, I'll just power through it.

Bell is trash user

Shit list.
Person who made this should never rate players again.

WW was always powerful. It is just that WWbabyniggerwhores are now more obnoxious than ever.

not him but is she not still amazing for PvE?

she is ok in PvE but easily replaced by alternative units that do the same thing

how many units can shit out thousands each hit and has a superplay? at least, she was strong enough to do that before, idk about now

>switch to Jiho friend ace after having nera in there since forever
This feels wrong but I'm ded anyway so it's okay.

pls b my gf

But there is cancer everywhere my cancer just can't compete with it

>WW was always powerful
They were dogshit for all of 2016. Mono-WW only became viable very recently.

Change back please

WW/Dark was bullshit during the time, but you're right about mono-WW. They were never the weakest element, and always had someway to be at least decent.

>WW/Dark was bullshit during the time
Yes, during those two whole weeks.

>people unironically defend wwniggers because they think everyone complaining about WW are thundercucks
Oh good puppets of ww, please keep sucking their manlet dick.

>WW/Dark was bullshit
>when fucking WW disappeared from galaxy because of the ardor menace
WW back was shit because William/Sharr would rape it, and WW front couldn't do shit to Angela.

Kirinfags not bronzies were doing fine and so were Shantifags.

Jakenkun made it to galaxy with Irru, stop being a shitter.

Well, with a 4 frontline using Milky and Elaine ...

Literally anyone could've done that back then

>doing fine
>William and Sharr were in half of the galaxy teams
>meanwhile, Shanti was in 5% of the teams
You would find a Shanti once in every 4 tournaments, and they didn't leave the low galaxy. And even then, all their teams would use Ardor players, like Elaine, Angela, Victoria, Kevin, Choi...

>WW/Dark

Typical WW/Dark team from 2016:
Shanti/Elaine/Shura
Choi/Meta/Vic
Duran/Angela/Magnus/Silk

You ran silk just to buff metatron and to be a zombie to block the striker. That was WW/Dark. Buffing Duran reflex helped him (almost) deal with enemy Elaine.

Forgot Virgil on the backline there. Before Gaphyl replaced him Virgil was a big deal in 2016.

I meant the WW in general, since even then, Jin was still a good GK, although he would be raped by half the strikers you would find, since they were either Sharr or William.

shu with SoB

Oh yea Jin was never a King. Even at his prime he played second fiddle to Lucian. Sometimes even a bodyguard for Lucian.

You also forgot Kevin, who I was seeing in almost half my matches.

Of course, Sharr and Elaine reign destroying DR needed him in the backline.

well Shus one, he also heals so hes obviously better, but bell does really well on her own in pve

Kevin+Virgil were an ugly pair. I was a baltheon used last year before he was good. Quickstrt virgil would kill him befopre he could pass, then fill his own spirit meter, then fill the entire teams AB and heal them, and as a leader this restored him to 100% AB again.

The next time you reach the front Virgil was waiting ready to kill your baltheon again. It was suffering. Dark was in just as bad a shape as WW back then.

She is okay but nothing special really, her damage isnt that fucking massive. It's just ok

Not worthy of being called legend

:3

:3c

give her SoB and she does a fuck ton of damage
thats what i used mine with until I sold her :^)

selling her into slavery is the nicest thing you can do for her at this point

If ww is so weak then why do you guys and reddit treat it as the boogeyman?

who said its weak?

When people complain about WW they are really complaining about Duran and magnus. Rainbow teams rely heavily on those players. The same used to be true for silk before BI made her obsolete.

Even at a time when 7 of the top 10 players in the game were ardor people still singled out Duran as the reason WW was too strong. There were not even any WW teams in top 200 at the time but that didn't matter.

It is selective tunnel vision.

>When people complain about WW they are really complaining about Duran and magnus
Nera, Elchitusa, Ernesto, Evylin, etc

Someone with good pen getting a pass from Balth/nera/nari/etc is going to hit hard even if they don't crit

>really complaining about Duran and magnus.
No.

>complaining about cute girls
kys yourself

>nari

>Duran and magnus.
>Magnus
Only retarded faggots do. "Everyone" complains normally about:
>Shanti eating everyone ass with her debuffs
>Nera OHKOing their mid and making a full combo with frontline because of her bullshit spirit recover
>Khirel after his buffs
>Aiolos being a cunt as usual
>Duran
>possible Miri complaints as how easy she gather crit dmg
>Kirin with his paralyzies faggotry
>Silk giving lots of CR ( but honestly, fuck off Shurafags and Serestiafags )
These are the easiest ones I can think of

>Someone complaining about Ernesto or evy.
>Ever.
>In the entire history of the game.
No.

Nera was always good but was ignored for years since she is so weak as an away team CM. She was loved by all 8 people who ran WW teams before 2017. It was only when YOLO people started whoring IC nera that people became buttdevestated.

Elchi is like a weaker version of Celus combined with a weak passer. If not for her ace and YOLO uses no one would care about her either. Celus was on every YOLO team before she showed up.