My A/C smells like gas. Is it unsafe to run the heater?

My A/C smells like gas. Is it unsafe to run the heater?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/2017-tax-brackets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it's fine.

even at its hottest your heater will not set the gas fumes ablaze. but i would figure out where the leak is coming from asap.

What I was more curious about is if the heater is going to emit anything poisonous to inhale.

your heater runs hot coolant from your engine to the blower that blows hot air against what's basically a small radiator. if you smell coolant then it's possible your heater has a leak but it's highly unlikely. either way it's not poisonous to smell coolant. no liquids in your car's engine are poisonous to smell, you might get high if they're thick enough, in any case investigate odd smells or get a dealership to investigate for you.

no, gas fumes are good for your health

this is exactly why i love bernie. he's a great guy and understands how shit works. Plus he understands that people who don't want to work shouldn't have to. I like that. Some people, like me, aren't cut out for labor. A lot of americans are brainwashed idiots and don't understand that we need more communism in this country.

Thought it was implied that my heater doesn't smell like gas while my AC does

Why are hoodfellows doing devil horns? I thought they hated rock music.

i agree. we need to culturally enrich this country and remove the white menace. racist old white men shouldn't be able to decide if i can have abortions or not, nor should they be able to decide that the military gets huge amounts of funding. other countries should handle their own stuff, and misogynistic white guys need to go back- to europe. bernie 2020 please delet my college debt.

Then if you don't smell it, it's not there. Gas fumes are rather strong. It's not like CO where it's odorless. Are you retarded?

>if you don't smell it then it's not there
No your nose can become dead to gas smell.

I know this post was satire but the ironic part is its completely true

the ironic part is that you commies are fucking retarded and make a strong case against democracy, which is one of the primary goals of communism

People are stupid and shouldn't be making decisions. That's why we need a dictator.

my disdain for communism has led me to this accept this premise.

in all honesty though, voting should be limited and separated. ie tax payers should have more of a right to say where their tax money goes than non-tax payers.

Good job, you've eliminated 5% of voters. Surely this will fix our broken system.

I would rather have a country where whites are slaves and are beaten daily.

I'm 100% for white genocide

Why don't you move to Africa?

>another thread derailed by people falling for obvious bait

Because white people aren't slaves there????? Personally, I want my own white slave desu.

It's Africa dude, nobody gives a shit. You just fucking get some. Not one. Some.

No, I want my own white slave. You know, like in Roman times where you had a slave to do your chores and fuck him in the ass when you please. That's what I want. Right here in America.

>replying to alphonse/videogame avatar fag
ban inbound

race war is coming soon. you'll be on your knees soon

To check if it's a gas leak close your windows lwt it run for about 15 min and strike a match inside

5% still wins a majority vote retard, and it was just an example. my point is people should vote for what directly effects them, and uninvolved parties should not have a vote for what doesn't.

Which is why we need a dictator in America? And no. Not trump. Someone actually intelligent. First order of business in this dictatorship is to kill trump actually.

Only about 50% of people pay income tax. Liberals call these people "The Rich."

Everyone pays income tax, it's just more taxed the more you make

taxfoundation.org/2017-tax-brackets/

taxes should be raised on the rich

when people say this, all I read is "I don't actually know how an economy functions, but rich people should just fund everything because I'm incompetent"

I pay more taxes than the rich so lick my anus

>retarded republican gets triggered by facts
Let me guess what you'll say next.

>DA RICH ARE DA JOB CREATORSSSS!!!!
lol go be retarded somewhere else

>posting that image
>calling anyone retarded

don't you have some boots to lick?

So join a gay bdsm community

Checked

good idea. im too young to do it.

*but im

As a communist this has got to be one of the least convincing straw mans I have ever seen. Please ingest hydrachloric acid 2 molar.

what strawman, moron?