Azura a best

hiya reddit

>the title screen now shows the present day Alm and Celica holding hands

That's... kinda cute.

Stop patting my head you freaks.

It's very d'aww.

>attempts to call out reddit with reddit-made image

Blackest pot in the room

Shame their romance is poorly written and makes no sense.

>you will never be friends with Fayeanon

I literally just brought Python, Tatiana, Sonya, Celica, and Alm and the final fight was so easy. If you get attacked by multiple enemies you could be in trouble, though, and there's a fire dragon boss that comes out of fucking nowhere. I didn't have very much trouble though, but you should do some grinding.
Don't forget to pick up both treasures on the 10th basement platform after you win the fight.

t. Clair

I'm sorry. It's a bad habit...I'll stop if you really want me to.

t. Faye

mad your literal emotional manipulation and abuse didnt work?

Why did moot unfilter the word reddit

I'm a person with a brain. I'm sorry that you aren't capable of critical thinking.

ANOOON~~~!!!

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!

WHEEEERE ARRRRRE YOOOOOOUUUUUU~~~!?!?

IT'S TIME TO GET MARRIED ANOOOOOON!

TIME TO GIVE ME HALF OF YOUR WORLDLY POSSESSIONS PLUS ALIMONY ANOOOOON!!!

Do I bother getting the Beloved Zofia for Celica or should I just keep the Mage Ring on her?

Kamui is a bad character, but man do I want to fuck her.

sorry that you're too new sweety, try again.

*pat*
*pat*

there are still some thing you can't say like
Hell0 Reddit

I'm still cucking him in Heroes.

What's with all the /v/ tier "roleplay"? Faye doesn't exist, she's not responding to your post, idiot. Stop calling me Faye.

When we are going get a OC banner?

Assuming the plains is gold medal on principle, what is unironically your second favorite Lyn pairing of all?

I want to fuck Deen

What are some good skills for:

+Spd -Res Celica
I was thinking Fury + Desperation

+Atk -HP Bride Caeda

Also I got 54k feathers, should I 5 star a Jagen for Fury 3? I got no Hinatas.

>moot
Who?

>t. Faye
fixed that for you.
Clair and Gray are happily married.

No it isn't. Never make such retarded, baseless accusations again in my fucking general. Can't wait for a thread full of this retard tooting this opinion. Fuck off.

>tfw Advanced Wars is dead

Joke's on you, all I own is a bunch of miniatures and no money because I spent it all on miniatures.

>Bad character
There is literally nothing wrong with Non-Conquest Corrin.
She's a little trusting, but that's not the worst thing possible. Especially if she's a myrmidion/Hoshido Noble Femui. Best version of best girl.

>pretty much every wife married off but Silque

If priests could marry, who should unironically have took her?

Who?

They should make AW: Awakening so it can spawn more games.

Jesse should have made her queen of merc town

Have a nice day.

> Genny's damaged art

>We spent a short time together when we were kids
>That means we're in love and are destined to get married!
It's like, I hate to use an overused meme, but "Reddit's" version of Caeda and Marth. Except that Caeda's family was sheltering Marth, then Marth saved them. Then they traveled together. It's a lot better. I was rolling my eyes in disbelief when he started praying to Celica for help on the first Rigel map. I guess if you have down syndrome, it might be "believable".

The only way it's allowed to go

>Non-conquest Corrin

Revelations Corrin and Antony.

As long as a unit is in the Merc class line they can just keep promoting to Myrm then DF and then revert back to Villager and have this loop to keep gaining stats and levels right? Is this pretty much the only way to min max?

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Spider-Man lucina/1

>she actually got fired for this

The drumpies are going to pay for this

>tfw Mark is the advisor and the reason he never returned to Elibe is because he's too busy leading entire countries to war with armored detachments, air support, water elements, and AA to bother with some backwater barbarians killing each other over one guy wanting scalies to be recognized as the third gender

>Antony
Revelation is the worst Fire Emblem. Gaiden made me want to kill myself, but Revelation made want to suffer while killing myself.

They spent like three years together, what are you talking about? Alm welcomed her with open arms after her family was turned to ashes, and Mycen took care of both of them under his roof. Do you not play video games? Actually fuck off.

did you get her yet

who?

That's covered under "A little too trusting." And she's even aware that she's too trusting. It turned out alright in the end though, she wasn't dumb enough to leave without leaving a note at least.

I dont roll for units who cuck you

Yes. She's -spd and I want to die.

do warrior games have voice acting. i forget what the others are like since i rarely play them and hyrule warriors was before botw.

> Can't marry best girl
Fuck Fate

She doesn't cuck you, she friendzones you.
Entirely different thing.

This is your date tonight

On my fourth roll a neutral

some units friendzone you but bridelia is not one of them
she also doesn't cuck you but I don't think the autist knows that, or is capable of learning anyway

They do and FE Warriors in particular is said to have a lengthy script.

As for getting dubbed, most recent musous have *not* been dubbed but this is Nintendo territory and Hyrule Warriors slipped by because it was just Zelda gibberish

>cuckfags are in this much denial

>And she's even aware that she's too trusting.

That's even worse.

>I know this kid is clearly evil but let's trust him anyway

That date is for Luthier only.

called it

You cant be cucked by a fictional character autists

Gosh, I know, right? What was Celicia to him, a sister? Who wants to get with your sister?
He should have married Clair

I can't believe Elincia/Eliwood is canon

Stop me.

>more fucking tripfags
shoot your self

has there always been this many Cordeliafags?

Why do people keep falling for Faye's bait

>Luthier literally sounds like Clank
>but it's not Clank

I can't get over this bros

About that....

*tips fedora*

Yeah, those stupid grandpas don't even understand good romance unlike the romance between our MU and our waifu Azura in Fire Emblem Fates

How do you know he's clearly evil? Are you judging him based on his appearance?

Cant unhear
Thanks for ruining a non faggot character for me

who do you guys think will be in the summer banner?
i was thinking camilla, lyn and lucina, but all of those have alts already

>Tries to see the best in people
>A bad thing.
This kid is very suspicious but that might be because of his upbrining under Anankos. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but you guys can watch him just in case.

Especially since if you betray that trust she doesn't really give second or third chances. Just look at how she treats Hans and Iago in all three routes.

Probably.
Maybe my view on the matter is skewed for obvious reasons but she seems to be at the right crossroads of being "not the main girl" and being "not a subject of affection from horny mexican teens" to stick out here (in a good way) whenever she gets something new, which then invites jealousy and anger afterwards.

>she doesn't friendzone you
Yes she does. That whole dialog was nothing but banter.

defend this

Anyone in top ten that does not have an alt of any kind yet, so Femui, Miccy, Eirika, Azura, Nowi, and I think Nephenee

Miccy plssss

Because in the end, you know that we are the same.

Face it, user. Your wildest fantasies involve you watching someone else fuck your waifu, you always go for the devoted chicks, and you act all offended when you don't get the girl.

You are just. Like. Faye.

>Xander gets to tap that dragonpussy

I jelly.

>FeMui x Kiran
Is this the only pairing from Heroes to get art that isn't fujoshit?

Kozaki REALLY wanted to draw sci-fi stuff but got roped into Fire Emblem instead.
At one point they were thinking about making Awakening "Space Fire Emblem" so those might be leftover designs. He definitely didn't draw that for Fates

Chrom takes what Chrom wants.

What was wrong with the romance between Corrin and Azura
>two people who bond over the shared experience of being a stranger in a strange land
>they save each other's lives
>they are both gentle souls who have killing
>they share secrets about valla that they tell no one else and are basically joined at the hip
In real life, anyone like this is obviously a couple or close best friends. I don't see the issue here.

I didn't claim that Robin and Corrin were good standards. They're bad standards, too. Grandpas don't like Gaiden, either. I certainly didn't, anyway. Nice non-argument, though. Why not bring your fantastic posts to /v/? Seems more up to your speed.

I want to FUCK Mamui!

It's Symphonia 2 Lloyd

cousins.

Me.

Realistically speaking though, Jesse is probably her best.