/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

crocus29.tumblr.com/post/68522465766/hideaousmonstrosity-so-apparantly-according-to
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chiaki

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Mugi!

We're filling up that top row boys and girls

posting best girl!

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Just trying to imagine what the actual /v/ version threads had been like is intense...

Anyways heading to bed now. Goodnight /drg/, goodnight FeetAngiebro!

Jataro could be placed two places below Nagisa, to the right of Kuzu.

Mugi

>all those girls in the top row

C'mon guys I know you don't like him because he's ugly and killed the fan favourite but Yamada needs to be at least one or two spaces higher. His 2D waifu got taken away from him - he's practically a reflection of half of us. Also his justification was slightly noble albeit not well thought out since he thought Celes had been raped

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

>Andou that low

IDK if you watched DR3 but she suffered quite a bit. you dont kill yourself THAT brutally with no psychological damage

Yeah this. She had severe trust issues and insecurities which is reflected in her brutal suicide

I explained Ishimaru's placement here. Ouma still has of his dice members behind his back. Ishimaru never really had anyone his entire life who didn't treat him as a nuisance. His only memories of them being bros are erased due to brainwashing, or was only friends with him for a couple of days and had to watch him get executed.

I'd say move Leon under gundam, and move Hifumi to Leon's old spot.

Hey, RKS here, if the transcript part 4-2 looks fucked it's because I realized I made a mistake and I need to fix it - I mixed up the FTE sections between two of Juice's videos, which wouldn't be so bad but it messed up the conversation after the FTEs and put it in the wrong spot. So i'm going to cut 4-2 off after the good night announcement and FTEs so there is minimal confusion and will put a warning in the next update so people don't say "rks wtf happened to iruma saying she had a way to fix the game during 4-2?????" because that wasn't supposed to happen there.

why is komaeda that low? didn't his parents, dog and basically all his loved ones get killed because of his cycle of good luck and bad luck? he also was kidnapped as a kid, and was diagnosed with a terminal illness before he got into Hope's Peak

IMO I think you want to move him along the wrong axis, Yamada should be 0 suffering 20 deserving. He's a dumbshit but his intentions were good.

Fuck off Yamadashitter.

Because the guy who is making this chart and people who are submitting their shit are idiots.

No problem, thanks for running the transcript for us in the first place!

I don't think Souda deserves suffering more than Saionji.

Thank you! It's still super embarrassing... when I realized what happened I wanted to die.

Souda's a huge shitter, and we have to suffer through him the entire game. I'm not sure who is really worse, desu. I think their placements are mostly just fine.

>Leon suffered less than Naegi, Gundam and Sakura
Oh boy you've got that wrong.

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder

Lot of people got shifted around.

I'm trying my best. Don't worry.

His death was brutal, yes, but how much has he really suffered apart from not liking baseball?

Saiaka!

Saiaka!

I think Komaeda should fill the last spot in the first row

Saiaka!

Why haven't you moved Hajime yet

Chisa suffered 25, deserved it 35.

Leon had the most extreme breakdown after being found out, I don't think anyone else had such a terrifying reaction. He was a completely broken man before the baseballs even got him.

Going to bed but just wanted to remind you Sonia Nevermind is 100% American

Still don't agree with Hinata. All his suffering is self inflicted.

Sainaga!

Saimeno!

Saimeno!

Saiaka!

>Ruruka at 10 suffering
>when this happened to her

Saiaka!

How about we just focus on filling spaces in and then worry about rearranging places later?

Saiouma!

Self-inflicted yes but DR3 showed he had NO IDEA what he was actually signing up for and that they would not let him back out.

How do you know that his parents treated him like a nuisance? For all we know they could have been strict but loving parents, Ouma's parents either died or he got abandoned by them while he was still in school. Not to mention that Ouma's suffering in the KG is 20 times worse than Ishimaru's. Ishimaru had a shitty life, but something that could realistically still be decent, Ouma on the other hand had a pretty horrible life no matter how you look at it.

Fixed

Tenko above Gonta

Togami above Syo maybe. He lost his family but he probably didn't care much about them anyway and he was a prick throughout the game

I think Jataro had it worse than Ishimaru. Even if all the head canons from the Ishimarufag are true, Jataro got neglected so much that being hated became his norm.

Natsumi below Kuzu.
Kizakura above Gundam.
Sato below Chisa.
Celes next to Chisa.
Kuzu should go up one on suffering.

Saiki!

Saiaka!

Tsumugi suffered 10-15,deserved 20-25

Amami to the last empty spot on the left.

Sairuma!

Saisai!

Yeah Jataro was a latchkey kid and abused by his mother constantly to the point where he was convinced his beautiful face was ugly and gained comfort in being hated

All the Warriors of Hope hated him and didn't even remember his name when he died

Also the circuitous rambling implies he has some sort of developmental problem . Probably an autist

I wish there was more art of it

Sairyuu!
I don't know

Replace Chiaki with Tulpaman.

Kek. This

I have no clue how that would work but I like it

No, replace with Nee-san.

>Ishimaru had a shitty life, but something that could realistically still be decent
His entire family was was outcased. You should read about how japanese society deals with that. Kodaka also mentions that he wanted to explain something about his previous school he went through that was really dark, but didn't go through with it.

crocus29.tumblr.com/post/68522465766/hideaousmonstrosity-so-apparantly-according-to

Half of the extreme rows and columns have been filled up!

Where would Komaru be?

Do this Do Maizono right of Fukawa as well.

Fixed.

This.

You're retarded. Ishimaru suffered more than Ouma.

Put Miu next to Himiko and Kaito next to Gonta.

Amacha!

Completely agree.

Let's continue from this chart bros. Put Junko behind him and Adachi

>going with /drg/'s meme of "Tulpa is a dindu with a golden soul"

This list is literal shit. Ouma is too high along with Twogami.

>'meme'
Faggot. I bet you think Ace was the villain too

>implying it's a meme
he did literally nothing wrong

Granted, we don't know a lot about V3's society or backgrounds, but just from a killing game perspective, Ouma suffered a lot more.

No he did not. Hell even Amami suffered more than him. Ishimaru had it worse.

I want to cure Shinguji

Taichi suffered even more than both of them combined.
Yuta had a death he didn't deserve.

Canon

Yeah it is shit.

Put God in the top right

>implying Cheri didn't have the most suffering

Charts were a mistake.

That cluster on the left is growing rather quickly.

Stop posting your shit chart

Their lives are similarly shitty, but Ouma got fucking tortured for hours.

>no gyoza for a month
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW CHERIBROS

No

I think you need to tone it down or do that another time, it gets tedious the more it is posted in short periods of time.

No he didn't you fucking retard. Ishimaru suffered more.

Better than /u/

I would say Kaito suffered less than Himiko, he was going to die anyway, saw space, gave Monokuma the middle finger and saved his girl.

Fill it up first, then we can argue about placements.

Very well. I'll come back day after next

Seriously why the fuck is Ruruka put on the same level as the mass murderers? All she did was bully the moeblob waifubait and kill her boyfriend because of some dumb trust issues . The chart is garbage