If you were born between these dates, you are a millennial (congrats, everyone hates you)

If you were born between these dates, you are a millennial (congrats, everyone hates you)

You have 1.2 minutes to tell Veeky Forums what you drive

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Trail_Generation
maxima.org/forums/4th-generation-maxima-1995-1999/335348-i30-autodimming-mirror-installation-writeup.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This.

'91 miata

also
>being born before 1980 and still browsing Veeky Forums
>being born after 1995 and browsing Veeky Forums

everybody point and laugh at OP

1994 Mazda Miata

Ayo

What even is a millennial these days?

I drive a Toyota HiLux

I thought it was 1981 through 1999. Then you have Gen Z afterwards.

no one can really agree; i've seen 1975 to 2000 even, so I went with the middle ground

>born in the 70s
that's gen x as fuck

04 hand me down CRV

but I ride an 09 Kawasaki 1700 Vulcan Classic LT

fun as shit though I might consider a sportier bike for going fast in a direction other than a straight line

1994 reporting in

97 jzx100 project car and a 03 Tundra daily

These two. Plus a Yamaha fz6

Fuck you I'm barely a millennial

93 and a stock 2007 Honda fit sport 5 speed auto

A 37 year old is a millennial? What kind of delusional bitter old man wrote this

ND miata

>04 crv hand me down
Are you me? Pic related but not mine

1999 Miata
check 'em

>OP thinks people born in 1980 have the same interests and hobbies as people born a decade later

>'87
>2002 M3

Feels good man

born in 1991

5 speed sanic is my daily but ive also got a shitbox 1990 f-250 wit vee ate

i'm just going off of wikipedia, man

People born in 1995 are almost 23 years old, old man

A young person that you dont like and blame all of your problems on.

'94 shout out

94 brothers

Born in 94
Drive a 94 Mustang Gt and a 2016 Focus.

>1985 was 48 years ago

this sucks man.

>Why Millenials are killing X, Y or Z
Why does the media constantly feel the need to cast us in a bad light? Instead of us "killing" something the headline could easily be phrased as "X, Y, or Z losing revenue due to lack of Millenial interest"

95 f150
88 325i
03 540i
02 sv650
07 triumph Daytona

Baby boomers aren't dead yet.

Soon

>tfw my dad is at the tail end of Boomers
>tfw he thinks all this Millenial blaming is bullshit
>tfw he won't be around in 20 years tops

'95, not the car, I am

but I want to trade it for some old ricer

Because Boomers and Gen X will literally die before accepting that they ruined the country and entire planet leaving everyone born after the 70s ended completely fucked over forever.

But no, it's our fault for not fixing all societal issues while we were in grade school because we were too busy playing with computers and phones :^)

2008 scion tc
2015 harley iron 883

I guess all of that "we want the younger audience" marketing works on me.

What I used to drive.

This isn't popular enough to see common usage but it accurately describes the intermediary generation born around 1980 that straddled the social media explosion: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Trail_Generation but it's much easier for boomers to lump under 40s into one category to deride equally.

2016 RAM ECODIESEL
2008 RAM 1500
2004 RANGER FX4 LEVEL 2

Drive a 2003 MR2.

88 crx
does that make me a shitter?

Check your math m8

New Beetle

Which is just as wrong

1999 Impreza 1.6

How does including people that would have no reculation of 9/11 in a generation work?

2012 Lancer ES
2006 Yamaha FZ6

>1997
>1998 Legacy GT

Millennial cuts off after 2002

2013 Veloster Turbo

My 2002 Passat GLX V6 got smashed while parked during the night, so I'm curently a pedestrian, but I'll get a 2017 BRZ in the coming weeks.

>driving
lol i just take an uber whenever I want to go somewhere

confirmed OP as a massive 1990's born faggot

99 Saturn 5spd with 250k for high mpg commuting.
05 xterra 6spd with 125k for camping, towing small trailer, winter, longer trips.

Born in 86

op said 80-95, not underaged

84 and these

I regularly do 120+ on this

so.. newspeak?

I don't drive because cars are fucking bullshit and should be outlawed.

I think pre and post 9/11 is a good date for seperating generations but it doesn't conform with the current generation thing

72 bug

I regularly do 120+ on this

Ah clearly you belong on the automotive board

why even respond?

Bored waiting to get a haircut, lousy excuse I know

People who grew up with computers but remember the period were there was not Internet are xilenials. Generation between millennials and gen x

No you don't

Lol

91' reporting

Four point seven RAM nyukka.

Yeah I do, socal highways are nice and wide. I really only do it when going to class though.

h-hyundai g-genesis.
>inb4 i need i end myself

I was born in 87 but the general population in my country did not know about computers until 1998.

What does that make me?

Good looking car. Is it a Galant?

troglodytic

Christ, I'm so fucking sick of all this millenial and generation bullshit americans spread all over the place.
Never heard a non-american use "millenial", "boomers" and all this crap.

90 Miata

Newfag

Honda Prelude manuel 2.2 VTEC 200 Horsepower

Black with black leather seats

This is an American thing. Specifically baby-boomers and their parents who need to label everything they feel is inferior to them.

Also fuck baby boomers acting like they saved the world when in fact their parents did all the work.

5th Gen

build in april 2000

Im 21

the term baby-boomer existed since they were born, basically 60 years ago

The generation nicknaming goes back at least 100 years

yeah

>thinking the GenX/Millennials/GenZ is about interests and hobbies

It's about upbringing, the common problems or help

Millennials grew up when computers where becoming a thing, but not everyone had them. Had the economic crisis affecting their future/starting career etc.

you'd be surprised. There were tons of reruns of 80's cartoons in the early-mid 90's

DON'T CALL ME A MILLENIAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quintessential Millennial

born 94

87 Trans am GTA
87 Fiero GT
86 Fiero GT
16 Jeep Wrangler
06 Suzuki DRZ400SM

niceeeeee

After World War 2, the American generation that fought in it, became classified as the greatest generation, and were very easily classifiable as a generation. the baby boom they produced after the war ended, became it's own easily classifiable generation, because they were mostly all born around the same time. From there, it became really easy to categorize the generations that succeeded the WW2 one, especially by national trends among the generational populace

You had the Greatest gen that fought and won WW2, the Baby Boom generation that they spawned, which became spoiled and self centered by their upbringing in an opulent childhood and rebelled against their parents in the late 60's and became hippies and protestors and progressives we know them as today. They spawned Generation X, when boomers had kids, and the generation is defined by broken families and parents who were often not that present. Sometimes called the latchkey generation for this.

And then Millennials, who are defined mostly by being Boomers second attempt at children, after their first marriages failed. They were raised in a mini economic boom brought on by the end of the cold war and the rise of the internet, and therefore, experienced a childhood very similar to the Boomers themselves, which, in addition to coming of age in the midst of the 2008 financial collapse, has resulted in them, much like their parents, becoming raging liberal neo-hippies.

Generation Z is the first generation to be born into a digital internet connected world, and so far, I dont think there's much settled science on them as a generation. Too many varying opinions.

TL;DR, WW2 defined the entire generation that fought in it, and since then, It became really easy to classify each successive generation, so we did.

Having immigrant-boomer parents, I've noticed generations outside of the US are usually behind by about a generation. My parents have more in common with Greatest Gen than Boomers

What I really long for are the huge barges of the 60's and 70's.

>arbitrary numbers places you with an arbitrary demographic.

OP loves drinking the kool-aid.

Saving for an mr2 spyder with turbo goals in mind

Hey man, a coworker of mine has a boosted 3.8
380whp on like 5 lbs of boost. Don't let the fact that it's a Hyundai stop you from enjoying it, just be honest about the fact that it's cheaply made.

You should do the Infiniti I30 auto dimming mirror mod, it bolts right on and you just have to run two wires down the a pillar to the fuse box. 10/10 mod for me, now I'm not blinded by everything bigger than a crossover at night. Got mine from a 99 in the junkyard for $5

maxima.org/forums/4th-generation-maxima-1995-1999/335348-i30-autodimming-mirror-installation-writeup.html

A 1.3l 75hp japanese shitbox
If I had the money I'd drive an old coupe Merc

hate for millennials is retarded and only exists because media companies know they can get revenue from boomers and gen x by pandering the hate to them.
I drive a 91 CRX