I haven't seen a lot of masturbating over this beauty, but after some dream shopping...

I haven't seen a lot of masturbating over this beauty, but after some dream shopping, I think it might be the perfect sport coupe.

>Sub-$60k, not over-priced muh luxury shit meaning lower: maintenance, insurance, worry
>Still a BMW with leather and status
>Manual, auto optional, RWD
>Lightweight (relative to modern standards)
>4.1sec 0-60mph, also just as fast as an M4 around the track

I literally see nothing else as far as
>performance
>price
>luxury
Having all 3. Audi TT RS/Cayman GTS for $20k more? 370Z NISMO/Camaro ZL1/GT350 for "track-ready" $25k rental fleet cars with hard plastics everywhere?

>IMPLYING WE CAN AFFORD THIS SHIT

this is why WRX is king

The C63S makes me really wet with it's amazing sounding V8, but it easily approaches $90k+ making it a whole different class as well.

Why is the luxury sport coupe segment dead? New Supra/Z4 pls be good

There is plenty of praise over the M2, it's being called as the true M3 successor etc.
It really is a great car. It beats the more expensive TTRS on track too.

>Turbo M car
Into the trash it goes

>not 6 cylinders
Still you make good points opie

>not 6 cylinders
What did you mean by this

>I literally see nothing else as far as

You must be single with no children and no friends. M2 is an awesome car for young single people that want a roadster. Get a few years on you and maybe you wanna take your honey to the symphony and not show up in a track car that is a rough ride and loud.
>Into the trash it goes

You European worthless peasant. You've been €5,000 for independent thought against the collective.

Into the trash you go.

>status
>caring about status

nobody cares what you drive pleb

it's just as expensive

>I haven't seen a lot of masturbating over this beauty
Have you even looked?
It's universally praised by every automotive magazine. Car and Driver gave it a perfect score last year.

wrx is like 28k m8

They're nice to look at but I'd still never buy a BMW

>m2
>sub 60k

>Land Rover that low

fake

it costs $52k dumb nigger

Um what? Lol that would describe a GT305R with no backseats and a fuckloud exhaust. The M2 is a great balanced DD sport coupe. Again, name me similar competition that hits all 3 (especially price)

Except 90% of women who are clueless about cars besides badges and exterior appearance. I drive a car I like and a car they like. You drive a car (or bus) that you (think) you like, and everyone laughs at how its a 90s shitbox with cloth rectangles and hard plastic

I meant on Veeky Forums, used to be regular threads

you couldn't be more wrong

>buy pristine E24
>1/4 the cost
>just as fun to drive
>3x better build quality
>goes up in value instead of down

Fuck -- if I had money I would get one. Too bad I didn't go into tech where everyone seems to be making six figures.

that car has literally nothing in common besides being a bmw. why not recommend a 2002tii at that point?

e24 is one of my most favourite cars ever but it handles like a noodle compared to the M2 drift machine

>2002tii
Another good choice but a bit spartan. Either way still a much better buy than an unreliable, bloated depreciation mobile

I'm interested

>BMW

>8 separate series of cars for different budgets and sizes
>Different series start from $25k to $125k
>Most series have an M version
>All M versions at least $55k starting

>BMW

I don't believe this chart to be accurate

I really want this car, honestly it's one of those attainable dream cars for me.

Was this just to inform everyone?

I think he means the Sti, which isn't that around 40k?

what is the point of this post?
Mercedes has around 50 different AMG models including fwd 4 cylinder turbo crossovers.

>not over-priced muh luxury shit meaning lower: maintenance, insurance, worry
>lower maintenance
100% wrong. Anyone I've ever know who owns a BMW ends up dumping huge sums of money into maintenance.
Expect minor problems by 30,000 miles, major problems by 50,000 miles

don't be a nigger and cheap out on the yearly inspections

My grandad has owned a 1990 5 series for the last 17 years, daily driven, currently at 280k miles and nothing mechanical has ever broken on the car. It's one of the most reliable cars i've ever seen.
Talking about newer cars the new M4 is a very reliable car that is reaching 100k miles without any issues easily.

Depends on the model. People who buy the old turbo I6's (N54) or V8's can expect to pour money into them. My 530i is at 97k and I only ever had to replace the water pump and coolant hoses. The new turbo I6's (N55) are actually pretty solid, they've fixed all the issues they had with the previous rendition.

Oh and there was this user with a 2005 530d at 980k km which translates in 608k miles or so.

Oh yeah, a well maintained bmw can last forever honestly

>1990
that was before they went to shit

The new rs3 is its only rival, has juicy awd

>juicy
fwd biased haldex is not juicy
it's shit

>the modern day E30
vs
>a Jetta in its final form

Yeah, I know which one I'd rather have. Only good thing about Audis is the sound.

The artificial engine sound .wav they play over the speakers?

I bought a used mini and fell for the yearly inspection scam, it was a fucking thousand dollars for them to replace my serpintine belt and tell me theres an oil leak. Fucking retarded. I just learned how to take care of a car on my own. Its not that fucking hard.

>I meant on Veeky Forums, used to be regular threads

>caring about a Yugoslavian Henti body pillow manufacturing board's opinion

What about an M240i with LSD. I heard the new engine is better and has a lot of tuning potential.

Shockingly the only people who say this are poorfags who can't afford an actual M car.

No one on Veeky Forums can afford it now, and no one in 5-10 years on Veeky Forums will be able to afford it either as maintenance will kill you and 80%+ of them are being sold with an automatic.