/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #89

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

アジを食った Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ (embed)

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu (embed)

>[NieR:Automata Lore Master Index] - includes links to translated side material, Q&As, etc.
reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore

>[NieR:Automata Novellas] - Full Translations
>[NieR:Automata Concert] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/wnrksq.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=pSaCxFsEXWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A2 is a decent character

How exactly did Drakengard release with such god awful combat? Was there literally no QA?

Why is she so dirty? Can't she like go take a bath and rub a bit of dirt away?

obligatory 2B 9S Cutest Lewdest Couple post

>Androids taking baths
But user the wiring

Did 2E ever terminate 9S by sitting on his face?

It's a cheap game by nips, what did you expect?

It's A2 she like dirt

Despite the fact 2B and A2 have the same personality base, they are really different.
2B's room is full of books for example, but i can't imagine A2 reading.
2B has a good haircut too, and is clean unlike the hobo.

666 times.
She made sure to go at it nopan.

But there were good games like DMC released around that time too, Drakengard was just so colossally shitty it boggles my mind. All the programmers and artists and everyone else had to work hard to make this game and no one thought "Hey what if we gave our character more than like 4 moves"

>that pic.
You did it OP! People here in /ndg/ are really awesome

A2 has a way better haircut and it's a fact really

If you look closely, it's not dirt, it's her skin deteriorating, at least on her face.

It's going the same grey that you can see on the skulls when you raise your own corpse when you die. Kind of sad, actually.

She's always nopan

This is what happens after post-E maintenance, right.

>On an off note, is Drakengard 1 worth emulating?

Refer to the chart.

Short answer. No.
Long answer: Hell no. Watch the cutscenes on Youtube or something.

Does she really read or they are in her room only filling space ?

>Always thought watching an LP means you haven't actually experienced the game
>Want to play Drakengard
>Still hold that belief
>Play Drakengard for about 2 hours
>Watch LP and don't waste hours of my life
If that other user is here then definitely watch or read an LP or something, don't play that mess

Cannibal guy was a pedo in Japan wasn't he?

that comic is cheesy af

When I played Drakengard the soundtrack was so weird I thought my emulator was bugging out and cutting off songs before they barely started

I must have gotten the censored version of the game then.
But DMC wasn't a cheap game.

She says about her desire to kill the God, refers to atrocities she committed against machines as sin, her virtuous contract and cruel blood oath story sounds like something from a diary of 15 years old girl so yeah, she's probably reading some things, probably some girly novels.

Dunno but that is what happens in my headcanon. What about you?
Stop it, that comic is cute af. Just a little bit Out Of Character for 2B.

Fujoshits giving 9s too much screentime in these shitty comics

A2's hair has style and personality instead of being a boring geometric shape like 2B's

I must be vastly underestimating Drakengards budget then
Unless combat is so shit because Taro wants to show that even the worst combat Caim still finds enjoyable. BRAVO TARO

>is cute af
but is also

Lot of people say she reads girly novels, what in her personality makes you think that ? Genuinely asking

I'm so glad someone saved my edit

track5.mixtape.moe/wnrksq.mp3

Someone posted this in a /v/ thread.
I can't open it right now, can someone describe what it is?
It got a bunch of holy shit replies and I'm interested.

no really when you ever fuck off? I like my generals without girls on it

Her weapon stories mostly. They are cute with the whole "eternal love from the first sight" and "desire to protect what she loves" things.

Poor S model ;_;

2B is better off without this brat

Where is my solo 2B pics?

I didn't understand a lot about Automata tbqh but the biggest thing I didn't get is where did the machine racism come from? Androids are machines, but YoRHa thinks androids aren't for some reason.

They probably payed the developers the equivalent of 3 ramen.

I'm sorry but she canonically loves him more than her own life.

2B has never had panties on.

>made by aliens
>made by humans
That's all there's to it.
I know, it's stupid.

What is YOUR fucking problem with 9S? Cant you see 2B is really happy with him?
This.

I'm listening to it now and...yeah it's weird.

Kinda beautiful in a way though.

Because machine lifeforms is the actual name of the non androids.

hahaha

ti. mindless pairing cunts

Back to tumblr or discuss the fucking game and its mechanics

Post 2B suffering...Taro didn't make her suffer enough. I would like to see the real bad ending he planed for this game

But they're still machines. YoRHa have no moral highground because the machines are just chilling., and they're still machines, just different kinds of machines.

But they're still machines. They're all non-human machines, the only thing resembling a human is Emil.

go back to /v/ with your shitty ideas about what we should discuss here

I told you it's stupid.

The lore and plot of the franchise is so well thought and detailed, to have something this dumb though, I can't believe it.

>when you try to kill him but you are a failure of E model

Post A2 and save this thread

BRING BACK MY HAIR

It's an overlay of the Emil's Shop music from Automata and Emil's Sacrifice music from Gestalt/Replicant. Supposedly they're the same melody or something.

fuck off with that

>the useless towerbots strap guns to themselves in route c
Be careful who you bully.

2B should never use weapons after ending E.
She's really not fit for combat.

No funposting plz. kthxbye

Guess that person who banned me is back.

>She's really not fit for combat
don't say shit like this. Not liking the combat is not the same as not being capable of it.

>3 years of agonizing existence on a verge of madness, becoming emotional wreck every time she's forced to backstab him
>not enough
Nah, fuck you buddy.

Ugh, for this.

Her serious problem is a lack of drive for combat. She's capable but only when 9S is at stake, she's fighting to end the war so she has a hope of being with him in the time of peace.
Unlike her, 9S is always eager for combat despite his demeanour. He was openly mocking Servo and saying that he will beat his ass for example.

Don't forget they are machines built to fight for humans. They won't question the machines being enemies. At least not on those conditions.

same reason why various european countries used to fight against themselves all the time. both sides were white humans, but they hated each other and called each other subhuman all the time.

us vs them. you're not with us, so you're an enemy. this ends with your dehumanization, so it's easier to kill you.

The YoRHa propaganda video in the beginning says that aliens invaded Earth with biomachines way back when in 5012 and wiped out all the humans except the ones living on the moon.
We know that's not true but it's what they are told.

This is the reality fujoshits

They should have swapped their models, 2S and 9B would have been perfect, who was the idiot that designed them that bad?

So
>Humans built the androids and established YoRHa
>Aliens, possibly the Watchers built machine lifeforms and put them on Earth.
>Androids are sent to earth for another reason I didn't understand to fight the machine lifeforms because they're just different?

YoRHa is a recent thing, long after humans died out.

>2B see this
What would she do?

Nothing, he's not her dog you stupid fujo

Wait so then humans made androids, for what purpose?

Thanks user

2S sounds absolutely adorable, a NEET scanner who only wants to do solo missions.
9B would probably be a Caim-tier murderboo getting immense hardon from murdering and breaking machines.

management of gestalt project. someone had to stay behind to fight the legion, purge WCS maso particles and control the whole thing while human souls went to sleep and bodies were still mindless automatons. normal humans couldn't have done it, since wcs kills them or turns them into more legion.

>9s2b9s2b9s2b9s2b

21O openly stated that she's okay with 2B being near 9S so i don't see 2B being jealous in this situation.
If he's with redhead E, on other hand...

Sorry A2, this is for you

I think the ratings boards and public would have had a problem with a buff 9B choking a cute, perky little 2S to death, don't you?

I feel the same way

Yeah discuss Engles, pascal father servo, speed star, thinking machine, clown machine, jackass, fucking red head murder android, mother, EMIL

WHERE ARE THE ACTUAL DISCUSSIONS

>tfw too dumb to get all the philosophical references in Automata

>whining about the lack of discussions
>don't start any himself

Indeed, they will need to rewrite the whole story for that combo to work and it would probably be way more generic.

Continue the adventures of A29S, androidkisser. ;_; I want more.

And that is why I like automata, it doesn't have generic shit like that, btw what would be the problem with 9S choking "loli" 2B? Nobody made a sound with a shota being choked to death

YOU KNOW WHAT?

Uhm, did you enjoy any of the quests? Did you play on hard mode? Do you expect that A2 gets her own dlc? Are you a cuhrayzeefag?

DID YOU 100% EVERYTHING?

Do you like father servo?

>Uhm, did you enjoy any of the quests?
yes
>Did you play on hard mode?
yes
>Do you expect that A2 gets her own dlc?
no
>Are you a cuhrayzeefag?
probably
>DID YOU 100% EVERYTHING?
yes
>Do you like father servo?
yes

I um... I'm not sure where to go with that, other than just writing more "nice" stuff? Is that something people are interested in? I usually only post stuff with at least some semblance of a story to it...

I'm really invested in this 6O/9S for now anyways, gomenasorry

Not him but I want to replay the game again but first I need to forget everything, and that is why I didn't complete all the sidequest. Should I read all the side material again before replaying it ? What would be the best time and way of playing it?

Drakengard music reminds me of the Flamelurker track, it's oppressive, relentless and suffocating.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSaCxFsEXWM

Most people don't know Engles from England and probably thought Jean-Paul was a reference to the captain of the Enterprise.

Also, you do realize if it hadn't been for 2Bx9S and ending E, Automata probably would have been yet another Yoko Taro flop and he'd probably be out of the games industry for good, don't you? Be grateful for what we have, even if it isn't perfect.

>tfw no pic of 2B and 9S having tender awkward sex

What about 9S/4S? Please it does not need to be lewd (no objections if you want)

>Jean-Paul
I'm a complete retard but even I knew that they were referring to Sartre