biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!

Last thread:

DCTH is about to have a hardcore bounce GET IN NOW!!

I got greedy on $ACUR now I feel shame

xth for blowing AMD gains on memes

XGTI BLEW UP

YES, TELL THEM TO GET IN THE BAG.

THATS A GOOD user.

forgot to add do not hold forever, tomorrow morning at the latest

Real new thread:

I don't have a day trade. Is DCTH a safehold over night?

DCTH MOON MISSION.

What's your position

DCTH PUT SELL LIMIT AT $8!!!

Wouldn't doubt it, but I had a daytrade to burn and didn't want PIP ruining my whole day.

Who PIPboys here?

Im still in. Volume is starting to climb at a faster rate now.

Finishing green today would be nice.

Oh anons, Shame on you. Shame on you. You got caught holding the bag and now you expect people to accept your shilling.

URRE IS ABOUT TO MOON GET IN!

PIPboys became DIPboys yesterday.

Its going up

Can we please stop with this autism, we were doing so good about not creating 3 new threads every time we needed a new one, don't shit the bed now

>XGTI

I'm still PIPboys. Preping for bounce back.

UUUU 's doing good

Nice XGTI bounce

I'll pick up some DCTH when it hits .05...even their website doesn't work kek

Buy CRTN if you want free money

i wonder if they are correlated?

What's a nice stock to buy during the lunch dip?

DCTH

not sure when it will moon but it will soon

ATVI

screencap your position or gtfo faggot

Why am I seeing this being shilled here

fagholders shilling their own stock

there were some idiots calling this shit stock when it was around .8-.9
the retards are probably tired of holding the bag

What do u think of buying XGTI under 1.98?

kek

BUY CVM+ GUYS

XGTI+ is where it's at! 400% gain in one day!

anyone buying up ocrx?

Fuck got into XGTI AND OCRX if I sell both I hit my 3 day tradeS LIMIT FUCK ME

I'm holding both waiting for the next trump tweet. I think URRE has a lithium mine near a tesla factory in Nevada too and musk is on trumps advisory board so...

Watching VSTO for earnings in the morning. Guns and ammo down, but they sell other stuff. Saw a huge dip last quarter then another when guns and ammo sales came out.

Time to go get some lunch and hope PIP recovers. Check your chips for harambe bros...

Added 10k on the dip

You can hit 3 day trades you're just blocked from doing 4

>buying XGTI
>ever

PIP busy arising from the ashes like a phoenix.

Did anyone make anything on ACUR today?

Chasing another $.95 exit on the OCRX meme is a recipe for disaster bros. If you bought at open (or better yet) yesterday you can still do alright getting out now.

Do not buy DCTH anons its toxic

Bought some NAK at $2.90

Keep that damn eye on pip boys

Can I see the 32k

I made 50 shekels on the rise this morning, got greedy tried to catch the second dip lost 150 Shekels.

Never get greedy lads

Something going on with XGTI. It's warrants XGTIW sky rocketed 1000% a couple minutes ago...any cause for that? XGTI up right now too

PIP.

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE,
BUT RISES AGAIN HARDER AND STRONGER.

AEHR

Any idea why ATVI is going so low?

Earnings tmmrw, weak hands.

Damn. missed that mission.

>An 8.3-ounce bag of Cheetos Crunchy Flamin' Hot retails for $2.50 at Target.

CCFH is about to break $2-- coincidence?

[It's OTC so no you can't meme it]

I think it was just both being made at the same time and then one being posted faster was all.

buy PQ, easy gains. energy sector is up

I bought in on ATVI too early. Pip needs to hurry up and rally. OCRX can't last forever

>I bought in on ATVI too early

Nigger what? ER is tomorrow AH

You guys think OCRX is a good overnight hold?

I bought yesterday morning at 39.97. Thought it would be all gains from here but I guess I gotta power through

Would wait a couple hours before deciding that you don't know what can happen.

wondering this too

same, in at 40.04

Was thinking about scalping overnight. I'll see what it behaves like later on in the day.

Also
>AEHR

Yeah this will go to the moon tomorrow, bet on it!

Thank you to the user yesterday who made me buy OCRX at 0.55.

OGEN anyone?

>there are people who sold PULM
Oh I am laffin

Nice sarcasm clown

Anyone know why XGTIW (XGTI warrants) went up 1000%? Like does that indicate something

Kek. I made all these homeless guy memes back in the day when going thru a rough spell. Sorry to see theryre still needed hahs. That guy had like 50k in ceru, it went from like 3 bucks to 1 in august and he still kept shilling it in every thread.

Speaking of diehards, I wonder if metallord is still around? Had a ton in TGD, the only gold stock that STILL hasn't recovered from the "dip"

Hey guys lets but into XGTIW. Warrants are like common stock, only better!

Youre welcome all, on the OCRX call. I was in at.55 and still holding strong. holding PIP still also.

How about XGTI?

I remember he joined the Xavier chat and slowly started posting less. He's either there or just went on to other things.

I wanted to go in on OCRX but couldn't since all my money was tied up in PIP and had no day trades left.

It's already on its way back from the moon user, if you want to buy into it hoping mission control will turn them around go for it, but I'm staying away. Never chase the memes

PTN Should be a good swing trade er tomorro morning

What's a good hold overnight

I'm wondering how trading warrants works on Robin Hood, kind of confused. Is the price listed the strike price or premium? How do you differentiate between put and call? Are they naked warrants? So many different questions

Ptn
Not even joking

Elaborate.

theyve got earnings report

Hoping some of you gets some megagains today, what's the most Veeky Forums has made anyway?

When? What if it's bad?

Yes it indicates it will go up 2000% tomorrow at this rate. very bullish

i have made $4000 in 5 minutes

I have also lost $8000 in 5 minutes

You guys are literally fine. Weak hands are dropping the stock because they don't have much knowledge of the video game industry and are worried Blizzard is tanking. I have ~800hrs in OW, and have played FPS all my life. Just yesterday OW released a patch introducing server browser, really strengthening the longevity of this game, as well as Blizzard acknowledging that is a growing game with growing demands. STFU and talk to me tomorrow AH

I fucking hate that feeling

Made about 12k on PIP yesterday.

honestly I see more people going back to WoW than ever before

Yea OW is a huge hit that will carry them for a decade...I just think I can buy in a lower price while everyone freaks out about their legacy titles.

WoW has been, is, and always will be, a cash cow for Blizzard

I bought in at 40.04 a few days ago and doubled my position today at a discount, avg is now 39.89

Also, on top of loot crates going ham, sales for COD4 RM are going to be higher than expected

COD is dead sorry

This is a good thing though, as I said earlier it gives you an opening to buy in on OW as the market overreacts to COD.

Im balls deep with 30 shares, but its important to realize this isnt just blizzard your investing in..