/4ccg/ - Everyone is bitching about drama too much to care about eminent divegrass edition

Previous: >Main Page:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Stuff you need to read:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
pastebin.com/D24CZBxp

>Where can I watch the cup
smashcast.tv (spam filter lmao) or the wiki front page

>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Anthems and Goalhorns
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Anthems_and_Goalhorns

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Event Calendar:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Event_Calendar

>Previous Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

>Current Invitational:
None

>Upcoming Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Moeshit_Cup_2

>Upcoming VGL
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_8#Important_Dates
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_8_Qualifiers

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

Previously:
>/lgbt/ Win the 2017 Spring Cup
>4 Teams Culled - . /out/ /t/ /p/ /adv/
>2 On Probation - /y/ /c/
>/w/ removed from Summer Cup for Veeky Forums
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Rigged_Wiki:News/The_Cull_Revisited
>VGL shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OrlandoCitySC/status/870099350831194112
polljunkie.com/poll/rynbgg/4cc-governance/view
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHo2IdXQOzqNTW3sMqbcgNBwuV-5gcLbOQ36vwweHSxHx-dw/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benis

Stalin should be the /civ4xg/ Captain.

benis

benis

Rankings when?

You mean imminent, not eminent.

Fuck /w/.

Haha, it's so funny, because you have a different opinion, so everyone else's opinion is trivial. Haha, you have bested us all, good sir, with your razor wit. I tip my hat to you and bid you a good morrow.

post benis

>Previously:
>/lgbt/ Win the 2017 Spring Cup
>4 Teams Culled - . /out/ /t/ /p/ /adv/
>2 On Probation - /y/ /c/
>/w/ removed from Summer Cup for Veeky Forums
>VGL shitposting

I feel like something is missing. I can't quite place it.

>Remove role of commissioner and /merit/; create a 4CC Parliament comprised of all active managers + /aesco/ and run the cup democratically.

Okay that sounds like a lot of fun, but there's no way it wouldn't end horribly.

Ved where

fuck hockey btw

How about just a PMQs once a week so we can yell at that baby for hiding from all of us?

>fullbacks and 2CB

>3 CB and 1 DMF

>3 CB and 2 DMF

Which ones do you like and why?

In other words, just like the cup now but more fun.

what's hockey?

It is the /vgl/. Who gives a shit when real drama is happening to the comp that really matters.

I'm sad Clown as Captain isn't on anymore.

pic related

Lear is a shit commissioner, /merit/ is spineless, and comfy is garbage that shouldn't be hosted.

don't know why you asked me in particular but I think each have their own merits, and I'd use different ones against different offenses. fullbacks will always be my favourite position though

both of these would be fun, i've got a few shitposts up my sleeve that would really appreciate a dedicated audience

I'm not watching, how many bad calls did the refs make in favor of the penguins to get them 3 goals in 10 minutes?

As a small market manager, I dont want to see my team removed just because a bunch of people do it for the memes or because they dont like me. Such a system cant be trusted to us autists.

This, but unironically. Lear already ragequit a bunch of Discords and fucked off from here. He should ragequit /merit/ and finish the job.

Hi Lear

Never heard of it.

What makes you think I was being ironic?

This can be a future, managers can make shady deals to gang up on other managers they don't like and take them out of the cup.

Has the Outies poll been posted yet?

3 CB
1 DMF
2 CMF (one of them gold)
silver LWF/RWF
77 SS
gold CF
this is what wins summer

This would be interesting, and I'd embrace it as a sort of side-league done for fun, had it been suggested at a time of more peace.

>VGL

>tfw already planning my shady deals for Summer

This would unironically improve the cup. It feels very /gsg/.

>not fullbacks and 3 CBs

Who will you trust then?

>5atb
I bet you run double CP and all destroyer midfield too

I bet you think gegenpress is OP too

none of the fullbacks + 3 CB builds I've ever experimented with have shown promise.

Have their been any in 2017 that worked well so far?

no one cares about managers except other managers

Well yeah but who the fuck do you think is sitting around posting in offseason /4ccg/

then keep it in /4ccg/ and out of the cup.

Excuse me but COULD Veeky Forums PLEASE GET NEW KITS FOR SUMMER HOLY FUCK thanks for your attention.

why don't you do it yourself fag

FUCKING FURRIES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

/u/ ran it once against the wooden spoon of winter and trashed said wooden spoon. Then again so did a terrible [s4s] so that's not exactly an accomplishment

also I've experimented with a really really shitty height abuse silver CB defensive GKs poss long 5-3-2 that kind of worked but I'd execute myself on stream before ever submitting an export with defensive GKs or poss long 5-3-2 as the main tactic
+2 with a silver central CB is ebin though

Nah, only 1 Destroyer (on the bench) and no Creative Playmakers

I haven't really experimented around with Advanced Instructions yet

Gegen is German for "against".
Why not call it againstpress?
Or counter-press, or something that sounds good?
Or does it sound cool because German?

Veeky Forums should take the /vn/ kits.

At least make the kits be decided by the Veeky Forums League as well because fucking shit enough of those P4 kits

how did it make defensive GK even "sort of work"?

It sounds awful but also curious.

when did /u/ fight /an/ in 2017?

It's just because it sounds cool and is easy for English speakers to pronounce. Seems to be why things like "zona mista" stay in their native language whilst "totaalvoetbal" gets translated.

Origin person.

Nuke Australia

There was talks of Shakes making something new way back after Veeky Forums promoted to Winter but then he got busy doing tons of aesthetics stuff for 4CC in general.

Should probably at least replace one. I don't got no time for it myself though and I'm bad at designing kits anyway.

Defensive Height Abuse GK, play either 3ATB or give fullbacks Build Up (or no play style) instead of Offensive Fullback. Fullbacks (or the 2nd and 3rd Center Back) stay back and protect against those garbage Height Abuse crosses. You can play 5-7 Defensive Line without worrying about through balls giving up 3-4 free goals. It's not like PES 16 where a Forward vs. a Goalkeeper is always a goal.

Summer group stage, it's gonna be the match that keeps /u/ elite

Since there are a gorillion kit slots, you guys could do something like honoring the top 3 ranked Veeky ForumsL teams by getting their first kits in there, and maybe the fan favorite as the fourth extra one as well (if it didn't already rank in the top 3). That of course in addition to (a hopefully new) official main kit and the official second kit (which might as well stay as the Katawa Shoujo one because everyone knows about their general).
Don't mind me just being a wild idea man

how does such a build actually attack though? It seems like you would have to rely on longball, but it's so alien that I wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing something.

the sliders I ran with mine were literally PES15 /cgl/'s p/l/c bullshit. I mean you *could* try bog standard c/s/c but from my experience it fucking sucks unless you're /u/ memeing and possession short 5atb anything is a lost cause

/fgog/ has the best VGL kit. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

We were aesthetic before, but it's time for all kids to get out of the pool.

Adult Shitposting Only.

>it's time for all kids to get out of the pool.
Or to get in. Wet loli tastes better.

>(which might as well stay as the Katawa Shoujo one because everyone knows about their general)
If any kit's getting removed it's that one

>tfw already got all my testing done
>no big rush before summer
>will actually get to enjoy a tournament I manage in

>testing
Try it again tomorrow, it won't work

not hard to get all your testing done early when you only know how to run one tactic

twitter.com/OrlandoCitySC/status/870099350831194112
They turned Veeky Forums into a real team

Next post to end in 6 determines what shitty meme tactics I test next

7 niggas forward

As many as he needed, senpai.

1-1-8
You can find a way to do it in PES

4 medal defenders

2-3-5 with tiki-taka

7 niggas backward

2-6-2 with attacking fullbacks

5-1-4

McBox longball

4-1-5

Go outside and smell the flowers

2-4-4 with all Destroyers

6-2-2 where every CB is an extra frontman

3-2-5 with all SS's

2-6-2

I miss the good ol' days

The poll has now closed. Thank you for participating!

polljunkie.com/poll/rynbgg/4cc-governance/view

Based on the last few threads, I put a number of different forms of government for the 4CC on a survey. Not as may responses as I hoped, but the results are interesting nonetheless. The site won't let me expand pic related, so I'll note the color by each option so you can make sense of the data. By order of preference:

1/blue) Keep commissioner in charge, replace Lear with new commissioner.
2/red) Remove role of commissioner, put /merit/ in charge as a fully democratic committee.
3/yellow) Remove role of commissioner and /merit/; create a 4CC Parliament comprised of all active managers + /aesco/ and run the cup democratically.
4/green) Keep commissioner in charge, keep Lear as commissioner.

ok so now we know what each color means but what why are their 4 versions of each colored bar?

what do the lines of text at the bottom that are cut off say in full?

people who selected x first, second, third, and fourth

this is why you pay attention in your intro stats class lads

thanks for explaining.

The text that is cut off is the survey options. It goes from 1 on the left to 4 on the right. So, looking at the chart, "keep commissioner in charge, replace Lear with new commissioner" is the first option on the left, was the #1 choice on aggregate, and also the number 1 number 1 choice (see blue column).

Even though this poll is incredibly misleading and contains many fallacies, I can't believe Lear got Dragonfag to rig the poll for him.

A poll isn't an argument. It can't "contain fallacies."

I tried to make it cover every conceivable option, so I don't see how it's misleading.

I'm not the other user but it is very possible for polls to have issues or biases, which is what user means.

I mean I know it's not an official poll, but you have to be very careful how you set up polls, the voting time, the options, and location of the poll are all factors that kinda skew this one.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHo2IdXQOzqNTW3sMqbcgNBwuV-5gcLbOQ36vwweHSxHx-dw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Soon we will belong
Summer's coming, now we're coming
Back where we belong