Post a more masculine looking car

Post a more masculine looking car.

>Pro-tip, you can't.

Straightforwardness is masculine. Pretention is feminine. Men don't put on make up.

Hnngggg 69 Chargers are mint.

>He's obsessed with being perceived by others as masculine

Insecure beta male detected.

masculine as in fat, stupid and may die of a heart attack every odd minutes yet strangely reliable

>authority
>power
>fear
>mustache

Do you know why I pulled you over this evening? Give me you license registration and proof of insurance. Pull down your pants and bend over, you're about to get fucked by the law.

daaaaaaad

This wins

>so masculine the closest women can get to driving it is standing around it

I love the Grifo. How they went about fitting the later engine is great.

"Sir, the engine is too big! Shall we redesign the car?"

"Fuck no lets just cut a hole in the hood and raise that bit up!

beta autist dream car

get rekt

hnnnnnnnnng

i feel like you need a formidable beard and flannel shirts to look masculine in a niva

This

That's a '68 it's way different

>Mfw there's a suzuki super carry on the local for 2k and it's reasonably clean

So. Fucking. Tempted.

the 68 is superior
the early fastbacks still look cool imo

this obviously

close relative to charger.
hemi

Basically anything that doesn't look like an fuel efficient bubble with a third row for the dog and extra trunk space for going to costco, because cars marketed to men are about everything BUT safety, fuel efficiency, taking the whole fucking family along, and buying bulk shit at costco so you can eat the exact same brand of fucking waffles every day for the next month.

none had v8s tho

but i just did

>posts charger
>isn't a Valiant charger

>all these bottom bitches
Get ready to have your asshole stretched, little boy

sorry we only want the best charger with the best engine

what was that twink?

What's a twink? I don't speak fag.

>calls me fag
posts early 00s abortion of a station wagon as his idea of masculine

t. beta male

The kind of guy who hates on wagons is also the kind of guy who fears women and marriage because he's afraid of divorce, mostly because he knows it would happen to a beta like him eventually.

Did the Toronado ever come with a Hurst His and Hers shifter, or was that only in the F-85/Cutlass line? 'cause if it did, I think you've got the gold here.

How can one be cute and masculine at the same time?

Why didn't you post it then?

The 1968 is objectively superior in every way.

not an argument
out of the cars posted in this thread (not counting the one or two trucks), the crown vic is the most honest car to be found
it's a big sedan that goes from one point to another, it doesn't try to be anything more or less, there's no swoopy body lines or angry headlights or rear occupant air bags or bluetooth connectivity or basically anything other than just "a car"
if the charger in the OP is the high school linebacker puffing out his chest to impress the ladies, the crown vic is his father busting his ass working 50-hour weeks because he knows jimmy isn't gonna amount to shit no matter how much he tried to instill good values into his buzz-cut brain

>Cars that look fe;minine look masculine because they look feminine
Europe is fucked. Let it burn.

probably the gayest thread on Veeky Forums

Masculine? More like college frat boy with dad's credit card.

>I need a dick extension
>oh no why is Jamal fucking my wife and why are Mexicans displaying the white American population

>Posts a 68

Note the lack of bar in the grill, and the different indicators/reflectors on the quarter pannels and fenders

Also the rear is different pic related.

>posts local community-college dropout weed dealers leased cuckwagon
>"Y-you're the beta!"

>minimal old school GM

I'm torn between a Scottsdale and '71 Chevelle... So I'll post both.

Feel the classic American hate boys

Cuck

I just did.
Car's grille like a mustache.

>Win
Where's my prize?

Notice that the cars in this thread are exactly what niggers, mexicans and chad drive. Coincidence? I think not.

too soft and round, where the chiseled features?

okay

winrar

what the shit man

It's a gay guy thing. You wouldn't understand.

Finally it's posted.

Not bad, could be better.

Being a dad and the head of the house is what real manliness is about, not being a 40 yo single faggot with some shitty V8

I like wagons, but that is nigger-tier

i want my prize

>he thinks size doesn't matter
Out of the way faggots

>getting double digit miles per gallon of freedom juice
>being a man

Nice, pretty sure I get emmpeegees in the decimals at WOT when my secondaries open

My man.

Yeah they came out with a 318 or 360, and a handful with a 340

>mad chad fucks your hot 17 year old sister to oblivion and you cant you dweeby antisocial virgin the post

Spotted my dream classic car literally today omw to work. Had to stop and get pics. Shoulda talked to the guy inside the bar, but I was already running late for work.

'68 Olds 442 Hurst Edition.

Love.

I'm not even a huge third gen Camaro guy when it comes to their looks, but wow. That's a clean, pretty looking car my dude

this

that's nice honey, but anything not 1970 is shit
>tfw no '70 hurst

>anything not 1970 is shit
You shut your mouf. '69 a best. The only reason '68 isn't is because the black over silver color scheme just isn't as cool as the gold over white that Hurst would use later.

>V10 charger
barf.jpg

71 Torino/ranchero have always bean up there for me