Do I have the look and body to be a sexy car model girl in a cute little outfit?

Do I have the look and body to be a sexy car model girl in a cute little outfit?

>I

You're too big to wear cute little outfits

Too big?
Here one standing
I bought a pair of platform shoes like strippers were to practice modeling with my friend's golf R

>wants opinion on body
>shows picture with a very loose top and legs in position were they can't be judged
Try again.

However you have those folds between your nasal wings and the corners of your moth which makes you look older than you are depending on the lightning. Probably not a good starting point.

Great, now we're in blurry picture territory. Way to go.

I'd root you over the bonnet of my heap of shit stationwagen, ifyounowatimsaiyen

Fine! Is this better to rate then?

Now that's what I call a 10/10.

Unless I'd go to /a/, where you'd be a 3D and we only care about 2D.

But for here I give you a 10/10

Super average at best.

A bit chunky, but not even in the right places.

>All this fat
You look amazing nevertheless, but no chance for modeling

>boyhips/10
That body is no model material

>the normalfaggots of nu4chan Veeky Forums think this is really OP

Not whiteknighting or anything, but I love girls with abit of curves. Skinny girls are just too skinny, might snap like a twig at any time.

What make and model car would go with these red heels?

Which ever gets you to a McDonald's the fastest I guess

MOAR

>putting dents on people's car awhen you lean on them to pose

don't get me wrong, your are hot and way fuckable, just too fat to be a car model

My red 1995 3series, surrounded by a gang of lads with their cocks out

you could be a car model for classic cars wearing 50s and 60s stuff showing garters and stockings and the like.

You are just a bit to thick to be around imports and exotics.

I think you look very cute in this picture, if I saw you modelling at a car festival I wouldn't think you're too ugly to be modeling, not the hottest, but certainly not ugly.

Fuck off to /soc/ dumb whore

You can't even see her eyes, it's impossible to tell if she's cute
Unless 10/10 face, no chances with this body