byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWB5JZRGl0U
youtube.com/watch?v=eTI8hgWJh-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did TG just die?

We can only hope

Before the end of this round you must accept Clown as the most robust of them all, even robuster than traitors!

>tfw no human bf

>we can only hope
No, user. TG dying is a bad thing. It's like /pol/ dying; If /pol/ was removed, all it's users would flood the site and shit every board up with their bullshit until they got /pol/ back. It's the same with TG: If TG goes down, all their shitters come here and ruin rounds until TG is back up.
TG is a containment server, as long as it is up, we are safe from the TG hordes. If it is gone, doom is upon us.

Can I self request a sticky ban?

Best server for a beginner (know the controlls, fe jobs etc)? I tried TG but the stuff moves so fast I can't keep track of it, can you suggest a more `slow` paced server?

bay

Urist if you like ded, Polaris if you like Ded and Trannies. Both are fairly slow, and occasionally have players on them, usually around 6-12PM EST.

ban rin

> If /pol/ was removed, all it's users would flood the site and shit every board up with their bullshit until they got /pol/ back.

That's been shown as a big load of bullshit time and time again. /pol/ regularly raids and proselytizes on every fucking board. The only thing deleting /pol/ would do would send them packing off to infinitychan. It would also remove the massive newfag magnet that it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWB5JZRGl0U

Win some lose some
the pleasure is to play
so unban me, idiot.

Go rant in your car again about how you were unjustly banned from a space atmospherics simulator 2hotgoths.

My first ling round was sabotaged by a clown+mime teamup

Fuck those two

Why would you want this checkbox? You can already alt click the jani cart to remove the bag.

Remember the day when bowie died and the lobby song was changed to the original for the week?

>remember when some chav died

no

just play on vg

You're sure about this, faggot?

>flarg is banned

This cunt wouldn't shut up while I was a juggernaut of a wiznerd during the round.

wtf why was sawbones griefign you? bamrequest him.

go back to hippie

Lots of people keep complaining about the server community allegedly dying and pointing fingers and accusations; is the real problem not how vile and spiteful people have been acting in the thread as of late? We have a fantastic game unlike anything else which leaves new players starry eyed and fascinated yet so many would devote their time in thread entirely to slandering others and trying to bring out the worst in everything.

A burst of positivity is exactly the kinda thing we need! More greentext stories, more appraisals of other's performance in a round (even negative ones, they can still be constructive), more neat ideas and projects you'd like to see! Bring the spark back to /ss13g/!

Oy vey a cult creature realizes someone is throwing shards it them and powergaming. A monster beyond the veil calls it out IC.

Salty as fuck.

>you and another
Typical kike slime.

Goddamnit I just woke up, checked ban page and was about to post it.
Maybe he will finally learn not to play roles that require at least minimal knowledge of the game when you have brain the size of a peanut.

>break a rule
>get banned
>call admins salty

>mentioning admins at all IC
Beyond the veil or not, that's fucking stupid.

IM NOT GOTH, RETARD
i'm post-post-modern.

They didn't want an apology that had anything to do with the round at time. Multiple bwoinks while juking shard throwing faggots and busting medbay for the master. You're all pretty bad at this.

I'm not going to the forum nor salty enough to care. Just another station not to play at.

i think they wanted you to say "yeah sorry" but you kept going off in ooc and ic.

they could've perma'd you.

>ignore admin pm
>"woooooooooow i got b&"

You would get banned for it on every server that isn't complete pile of shit.

The game is dying because people get bored of playing the same shit over and over again, for all its different stations the core game is quite the same. And muhrines or fallout mods will not have the impact that dayZ had on ARMA

Its the natural way of things,you play some, you get tried of some, then you move on, a core population will always be there but I higlhy doubt we will see +50 servers in 2018 and byond

My dude that's literally fucking OOC in IC. This has nothing to do with salt.

Frankly it's abnormal for any game to have a continuous playerbase that lasts for years and years. We aren't making heroin here, you have to accept the ephemeral and constant churn of the playerbase.

SS13's draw has only grown stronger in recent times though.

Those kikes I was all responsive toward. They just couldn't do me that round. I ended up a Juggernaut for a Wizard. So I can be banned for doing what my master told me to do to medbay.

Mind telling the complete story here friendo?

>SS13's draw has only grown stronger in recent times though.

I doubt it, the peak was around 13-14, nowadays it is getting less popular, at least thats how I feel.

I feel like we had influx of new players lately, but that might be caused by other servers dying.

A lot of faggots didn't even do their time during a round. of SS13.

Goon perhaps, our server, TG, and countless other forks that have sprung up shown otherwise.

In the times you describe there were only about a few main servers.

How is Yogstation?

Piss on this fucking turd.

>computer died
>haven't been able to play ss13 at all when I was planning on playing a lot during this week

;_;

autistic, filled with Trigor Mane's and Tiffany Starbox's. Their Crucial Code is bad and Wiggling was coded out.

>wiggling was coded out
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

it's a technical gate and was replaced by more complicated tech chases and a lesser form of wave dashing.

I'm not learing anything from the bannu. It's almost like we smell it bigger than your discord faggotry. You could not juke your man.

What did he mean by this?

>ERP legalization vote today, remember to vote
Is this a meme or is it really happening?

Shitpostan

it's a meme

A joke, thankfully.

What if you're shitpostan
how can i trust you

It's real but it's admin only

>taking the salt arrow text that the slave thread maker puts there seriously

>thankfully
?

>win talent show
>prize is a syndicate agent or an egun
>choose the egun
>regret it the rest of the round and wish I could have won and freed the guy
sorry fritzl the gun sounded useful but totally wasn't

Have you genuinely ever forced yourself to masturbate over SS13 material?

yes

I masturbate whenever my wife talks to me in-game.

Was it vox?

>did you ever force yourself to wank off to a game or material related to a game
>forcing yourself
>to wank

I know this is probably shitposting but there comes a time where you should just read what you are asking and just maybe realize you arent even doing good shitposting, you are just doing an autralian, you arent even shitposting at this point, you are just garbage posting.

I mean it's ok to admit you're fairly normalfag for Veeky Forums, user.

Hey as a real ozbong I can assure you my shitposting is of better quality than this nigger

Forced? No.

I haven't been allowed to jerk off for a while, so no

>Hide in locker
>Hear two people confront Souhei
>Sudden explosion
>I'm somehow alive, just oxygen starved
>Make it away
10/10

lockers > IED suits

I mean, the locker and literally everything surrounding me and my immediate area were entirely decimated. I'd believe it.

carsh... just go away

Good, I hope you're embracing your timeout~

>Station explodes
>Wander over to escape
>See some people arguing
>See one of them is a plasma researcher
>Ready for a fight to break out
>Have my club full of glass ready to smash
>We all explode
I am not sure what I why I was expecting anything else

Different nerd, nerd

There's more australians in the world than shapka and carsh

The instant I saw him, I didn't trust him. Especially since he was jetpacking around.

>haven't been allowed
what do you mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=eTI8hgWJh-I

In regards to last round.

I'll fuckin shoot you lad

>run to EVA
>steal both jetpacks
>run to med storage
>steal syringe gun
>run to toxins lab
>steal all TTVs
>roundstart make a perma escape
Anything else I should be doing?

>RD
>lock away all but one TTVs
>leave a note that if someone wants another TTV they should test a bomb publicly

Is this ok or too much of a no-fun-allowed gimmick for the head of research?

>regulation of chaos in a game all about chaos and mayhem to come
>trying to nerf bombing when one of the best experiences you could ever have is tagging up with other people to safely reach the pods or shuttle
ss13 isnt "winable", you play it but should understand that dying is almost a certainty and that doing behaviour that completely stomps out one kind of antagging is kind of shit, much like AIs that constantly report any break in, sec that patrol maint looking for antags, it isn't a gimmick, its a excuse to nerf bombings, its like excusing your characters acting like a prick on a HRP server beause "MY CHARACTER IS CUHRAZY".

>muh ttvs
>tankbomb intensifies
bombs are a shuttle call, that's just how it is

>it isn't a gimmick, its a excuse to nerf bombings
Well, yeah.
I'm just putting myself between a massive bombing and a mild bombing. My idea is that if I have an antag willing to bomb they would have to take me down to get the other valves.

Regardless, with that logic aren't you simply arguing against the entire existence of some command staff and security?

Just space them all at round start, literally round end tool is all they are

Now this is a RD who deserves a job ban.

>much like AIs that constantly report any break in
Humans != silicons
>sec that patrol maint looking for antags
huehuehualkjahsdlkfjhasdf

No, sec and command exist and their job is, within reason, to stop minor arest or try and face a station wide threat, however as a RD, while a head, you should not start going shit like constantly checking up on xenobio for gold cores, stealing the TTVs so no bombs, deleting all illegal/weapons research or constantly hounding robotics so they dont build any H.O.N.Ks.

Extended as a gamemode is fine and while people could stand to enjoy it more, truth is the tension filled moments of survival and the banding together, trying to fight a threat, evading it and breaking into places to avoid shit like plasmafloods and the like, its just much more fun and exciting than just making a extended autim project and you want to go ahead and make it so it cant happen, you want to gut massive station structural damage on what you admit to be a excuse. Just leave them there, you already know who it is that bombs, let the chaos happen within reason, if you see them bombing go bust his ass, see cult and go fuck em up but preemtively shitting on antagging is just bad overall.
Thats ban material user, I wouldnt give that advice.
I never said they were the same, I said that them doing it is as shit as maint patrol sec.

>however as a RD, while a head, you should not start doing your job

Hey, retard. Chaos isn't fun when it's literally all that happens anymore

>however as a RD, while a head, you should not start going shit like constantly checking up on xenobio for gold cores, stealing the TTVs so no bombs, or constantly hounding robotics so they dont build any H.O.N.Ks.
Why not? Why should a RD even exist with that logic?
>deleting all illegal/weapons research
that's just over the line

I also was not talking about extended so I won't be addressing that.

The whole point of that gimmick I mentioned is to be there as a semblance of authority in research but without completely neutering possible bombings as one well-placed TTV is always enough for a shuttle call or killing half of the station.

Silicons, especial the AI, wield a great amount of influence on a round, just a fuckload of it. And in recognition of this, they have certain laws to limit their actions to keep them from smothering players. And most people expect them to follow the spirit of their laws (assuming Asimov default), that is, to be neutral beings instead of deliberately toeing the line to nigger over this person or other. The RD on the other hand is a carbon with their own drives and motives who are not expected to follow laws or spirits thereof. Furthermore, the position is extremely fucking limited in what it does in practice, such that its TWO MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES are to keep the silicons in check, and to keep toxins from blowing the station sky high.
>I said that them doing it is as shit as maint patrol sec.
Nothing wrong with security patrolling maint.

You should be checking what your subordinates do, be it bombs or HONKs or gold slimes, but don't interrupt them if you don't have strong evidence they are doing it to fuck the station up.
RD, CE and CMO are supposed to oversee and delegate.

>being the science version of a validnhunt hound
>good

Chaos after a period of calm is 70% of this game, you can make as many excuses as you can to powergame the chaos away but you are just a validhunting sec in a labcoat if you do it as a RD.
RD is meant to manage the place, not be a hound, the two are very different, in the first you check up on places sporadicaly and keep in touch with your lackeys to make sure they get supplies and aren't dead, in the latter you go and check them every minute to see if they are doing something even remotely sketchy nd report it to sec/arest them and search their stuff to look for incriminating items.

The whole point of your excuse, because lets not pussyfoot, you admied it was one so lets call it so, is to reduce chaos, simple as that. Personaly, I think thats gay as fuck but if you really want to, go ahead.
>nothing wrong with security patrolling maint
Except forcing extended every shift they possibly can, removing antags in 20 minutes completely and making the usual shitter safari/lingstended/cultstended/vampstended that requires bus to finish due to it usualy lasting past two or three hours, with said us usualy killing the stations crew or making it so they need to board the shuttle.
Thats what I meant with "within reason", check my second reply in this post.

>you should be check on them now and then to see if they're not doing any shady stuff
>but don't stop shady stuff despite me telling you to check for it sporadically, that's super gay
What the fuck am reading? You just don't want a RD.