If this car beats the R35 NISMO on all the tracks it was on...

If this car beats the R35 NISMO on all the tracks it was on, would Veeky Forums praise GM or would they find a car that’s faster than the ZR1 and tease it like how they did with the Z06?

can't compete

all fanboys need to die, shut up until you can afford these cars

can not compete

>500k vs 150k

Are you poor or what?

>congrats on beating a 20 year old platform /s
>wait for the r36
t.alphonse

Knowing modern Nissan, they don't even have a plan for the R36. When it comes out in 2025, it'll probably be slower than the R35 too.

This car sounds too good to be true. Around 750hp and better aerodynamics means this thing will be a beast, will definetly shit on the GTR nismo and the ford GT

Is there anything more pointless than burgerkingring times?

Viper beat it, but then it's just Huracan or Nio EP9 shitposting. There's no "winning", all you are is s/o/viet's therapy pet or Alphonse's lolcow. The best thing to do is just ignore it.

>or would they find a car that’s faster than the ZR1 and tease it like how they did with the Z06?

That one. Track times are just means to an end to shit on GM for me.

Times from literally any other course.

>this entire thread
sperg more lmao

lol they're obsessed with me

God that thing looks so ugly compared to the GT3. Think it's just the fact it's way overdone with the two-tone.

I think its the two-tone color too. I want to see it in GT3 RS purple

>This car sounds too good to be true. Around 750hp and better aerodynamics means this thing will be a beast, will definetly shit on the GTR nismo and the ford GT

>shit on the ford GT

*200k vs 150k
literally direct competitors

good luck finding a GT2 RS for 200k

>Veeky Forums
>One or two autistic fantards represent all of Veeky Forums

And it'll be an electric crossover

>took only 10 years

Congrats GM