Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Restless Drunk Demon's Capital: Rashoumon Rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/rashomon/
>Period: 5/31 to 6/8
>Ibaraki Douji and Shuten Douji rate up
>New 4* Fou (Events rewards, not in the gacha)
>Fou cap raised to 2000
>New Ibaraki interlude

>[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjwGr9KKIpM
youtube.com/watch?v=UMQmlLIxyv0
twitter.com/ahobaka/status/870189225563406338
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0bdpi65EON1ZkY1bUxjTDVieU0
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0bdpi65EON1RkFBd3dQZFBuZ28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

King of Knights thread.

I want to FUCK Melt

What food do your favorite Servants like to eat? Do you think they do any cooking at Chaldea, or do they get someone else to do it for them?

Shuten: See: m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjwGr9KKIpM
Jannu: Fresh baked bread
Vlad: Shish kebab
Asako: Middle Eastern variety hour
Gorgon: Ostrich eggs
Demiya: Soul food
Liz: Bubble tea
MHXA: Japanese sweets, diabetes flavor
Manjew: Dog food, because that's all he's getting.

Moving my question over here because you monkeys can't into threads

>Do any of the servants in this game have quick buffs? I'm trying to squeeze as much damage out of Kintoki as I can and I'm not sure who has targeted or party quick buffs.

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Helena, Scat

Mead is the most important meal of the day1

Atalanta.

Scat has a targetable Quick buff and Atalanta too, iirc (might be wrong about Atalanta).

Evil Cat, Scat, and I think that's it. You could use the zero suit for max quick damage.

Are mods confirmed redditor? That one time with reddit op pic was allowed while the medea one not

Evil cat, Scat, Helena.

Scat
Helena
Atalanta

That's pretty much it

What? Are you talking about this ? I'm pretty sure no one was posting because we were waiting for a better thread.

Thanks, I don't have any of them so I'll have to fish around for supports. The jews who run this kusoge need to make more quick supports.

Wait for the Apoc event and you'll get a 4* Quick Caster.

Wait for Agartha caster

Fucking that one Medeafag making the rest of us look bad fuck off

Take note, Scat is targetable 50% at max, Evil cat is 50% up for everyone post skill interlude at max.
No clue about Helena though.

WHAT THE FUCK WITH THESE THREADS MODS

Despite all the shitposting here, I truly appreciate this thread and every one of you. The odd proper discussion we have once in a blue moon tells me that you all are decent people that are much better than what seems at first glance. I love you all.

/Jannu/ thread.

Helena is 20% on quick, arts, and buster

Oni is sleeping, please be quiet

Fuck off Consularfag

Wake up you worthless piece of shit

>fatalface

REMOVE

no bully pls

You guys think my Art team would be decent against 6M Ibaraki?

I loved this image set.

/Shuten/ thread

>browse through last thread
>arguing that GoB is somehow not broken
>the power of having all the powers is somehow not broken
What the fuck? It can be argued that Gil never makes competent use of it, but GoB itself is still the single most versatile and powerful NP by far.

Because some people take what Darnic says at face value.

This cute banana is doing her best! Say something to encourage her!

I want to hug this Oni and tell her everything will be daijobu

no

No no, the argument was, from what i can tell is that it's "broken" to the point where it never does anything, because of how poorly defined it's abilities are.

I want to marinate Jack's eggs with my cum and make her a mommy!

>the power of having all the powers
>GoB
Kek

There was at least one guy arguing that it wasn't broken to the level that Ozzy is, which is a little dumb. Gil never ever makes competent use of it, but give it to a pragmatist who has the same knowledge of everything in the Gate as Gil and they'd be damn near unbeatable.

Never used Orion, but you should be able to stall and do some decent damage with her and Waver. Don't worry if you can't beat it, you still get the DP and drops even if you lose.

Happy oni

>GoB itself is still the single most versatile and powerful NP by far
>Unlike how the golden knight owned numerous Noble Phantasms, Berserker’s Noble Phantasm is endless.
I think you meant KoO

>tfw have all three

Yes

Well if you want my honest opinion.
As it is right now it's not as busted as Ozzys temple.
"Theoritically" it is, since from an author standpoint you cane produce literally anything you want from it, fighting a guy with an unbeatable RM? just pull out an Anti-RM NP to remove it.
Fighting some infinite regen guy? pull out a weapon that nulls it? Fighting some guy with speed blitz? pull ou the perfect NP that fucks aroudn with it etc etc.
The issue with Gil is that we don't know that he has these or not, if they would work or not etc.
GoB is basically a giant "undefined" value, where we'll never be sure if it can or can't do something unless it has an official statement, and it's better to assume it can't do something unless stateted rather than assume it can do anything unless it's stated that it can't, if that makes sense?

Ibaraki herself drop nothing right? I have already cleared the damage ladder so if i die as fast as possible after killing hands with full drop CE, will i miss something?

Who /haven'trolledshit/ here?

>Ozzy survived an encounter with a Grand Servant inside his Temple
>meanwhile Gil couldn't handle Shirou

stop bullying mai waifu, faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=UMQmlLIxyv0

One of those lolis does not belong because she's an actual loli and not an underdeveloped freak.

Orion and Waver basically denied Ibaraki the ability to even fire off her NP.

6M farming is now a go

>GoB is basically a giant "undefined" value, where we'll never be sure if it can or can't do something unless it has an official statement, and it's better to assume it can't do something unless stateted rather than assume it can do anything unless it's stated that it can't, if that makes sense?
I believe the argument can go both ways honestly, specially when there's many statements about how GoB contains many originals and pretty much some of everything because Gil collected everything and owned everything. Using such statements as guide it's not that far-fetched to assume GoB would have X for Y situation.

Ozzy also has Mesektet and the big ass Sphinx and IP.

Fuck off Gentlyfag

Nice, I had the impression that Orion was pretty shit, but I guess she's got a nice NP denial niche if you use her with Waver.

>"X"fag

I get what you're saying, but in the case of GoB I'm more inclined to think that it can do something unless we're told it can't. At least twice I can think of a time where the solution to fighting someone was to pull out a tool that countered them perfectly, the Curtain of Night for Gawain and the unnamed anti-2nd Magic tool for Kojirou. If it's got shit like that, an anti-speedblitz tool doesn't seem far fetched. I'm pretty sure that Harpe is that anti regen weapon, and that Ea is the anti-RM one, incidentally.

twitter.com/ahobaka/status/870189225563406338
Hag thread

>I was merely pretending

Fuck off you and the Medeafaggot are both cancer as well as that Gay faggot too

go here

>no Avalon
>no Kavacha
>no Excalibur
>no Vasavi
>no ability and RM NPs
>likely no Rhon and Arondight

>it's not that far-fetched to assume GoB would have X for Y situation.
It isn't, but we have alot of situations where you could also argue "why didn't he pull out something that negates Shirou's swordrain/fucks up the RM" and "Why didn't he just pull out Gae Dearg(?) against berserkerlot and fuck him up" etc etc.
The fact that he's lost while having access to "everything" proves that he doesn't have everything for every situation, but at the same time he does.

It's honestly really weird, and there's no "right" way to go about it, you could either assume he has everything, or assume he only has the stuff we've been shown physically. I prefer the latter since it leads to less trouble and shitposting, but there's some evidence for the latter.

Honestly GoB and KoO's existance are pure headaches because of how poorly defined their limits are.

6 mil HP should've had 5 extra turns.

Why are lolishitters so defensive?

Say something RUDE about this director!

Who?

She will never get a single praise in her whole life

>It isn't, but we have alot of situations where you could also argue "why didn't he pull out something that negates Shirou's swordrain/fucks up the RM" and "Why didn't he just pull out Gae Dearg(?) against berserkerlot and fuck him up" etc etc.
Because Gilgamesh is a fucking overly-proud retard. Wasn't this the whole point of this discussion? To argue about GoB merits were it to be used by someone who actually exploits it and actually knows how to use the shit inside instead of just swordspam or Ea gg lol?

>I'm more inclined to think that it can do something
Nice STTGL inside the GoB you have there gil.

>anti-speedblitz tool doesn't seem far fetched
>didn't use any of it on Shirou
Kek

She's so fat and disgusting my hand would probably sink into her butt when I grab it!

I like her design.

All of that comes down to Gil being an idiot. People ignore it, but the Shirou fight was entirely because he underestimated Shirou and the moment the fight started, he ended up being pushed to the point that he could only really swordspam, the moment he used to get something to counter Shirou would be a moment Shirou could have got him with a sword. He was forced to do nothing but swordspam while Shirou kept him off balance. I'm pretty sure there was a quote somewhere about if Shirou had let up for a moment and Gil got his bearings, he'd have lost immediately or something. As for Gae Daerg, Gilgamesh had 0 respect for Lancelot, and Lancelot never pushed him into a "use this or you will absolutely fucking die" scenario that Shirou did. I can't see him deciding he needs to fight smart against someone he considered nothing better than a rabid dog.

In the end, it comes down to Gil's arrogance preventing him from abusing a broken ability.

>Gilgamesh is a fucking overly-proud
He was willing to use EA on Shirou, if he had any other way to stop the beating he was getting, he would be willing to use it instead of EA.

magical oni!

Fair enough, I won't exactly change my view point of low-balling it, since that's just how I like to evaluate it. But it's not like I put-him on the lower end of things an anyways.

rolled for ibaraki
got a suzuka

is she any good?

She's the best 4* Saber.

>I'm pretty sure there was a quote somewhere about if Shirou had let up for a moment and Gil got his bearings, he'd have lost immediately or something.
Meanwhile Gilgamesh said he couldn't win at all inside GoB

>Gil's arrogance
So arrogant he was going to EA, WOW.

Yeah. Ultimately most people are set in their opinions so it's a bit pointless to try change them, it'd be hypocrisy to expect you to change your stance when I wouldn't change mine.

You're right about them both being massive headaches to ever talk about though. I'm glad we kept things civil.

>He was willing to use EA on Shirou
Only when he realized OH SHIT I'M FUCKED MONGREL REEEEEEEEEE which was literally the whole point of the fight and everything Shirou was betting in as mentioned.

Is Scat really that thicc?

I thought Liz Brave was best 4* saber

But in actuality, it's Lancelot

If he was desperate enough to go for EA right away it mean he had no other counter.

Only good use of this bug

AoE Saber.

It's Lancelot and Rama actually.

Jannu!

>it took a bug for DW to use the portraits properly

>・サーヴァントおよび概念礼装のセイントグラフをタッチした際に、意図しない挙動を行う不具合を確認しております。(5/31追記)
>We have confirmed a bug when viewing the Saint Graph by tapping the Servant or Craft Essence. (Added 5/31)

The borderless feature is a bug, which means it won't last long.
Please use the ID number for naming images.

Servants that need borderless:
141 (Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily) ~ 168 (Beast III/R)
>1411.png or 1411.jpg for default
>1412.png or 1412.jpg for 1st ascension
>1413.png or 1413.jpg for 2nd ascension
>1414.png or 1414.jpg for final ascension

Borderless Servants from Cirnopedia are just my edits, they are not proper borderless.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0bdpi65EON1ZkY1bUxjTDVieU0

Craft Essence that need borderless:
377 (King's Horse) ~ 582 (Atlas Institute)
>377.png or 377.jpg

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0bdpi65EON1RkFBd3dQZFBuZ28

Requires that you login to your google account but uploading is as easy as just dragging and dropping.
If someone uploads with wrong filename and you have some free time, please rename them properly if you can.
Just for consistency, please don't upload anything smaller than 720p.

I'll start uploading mine after I switch to remix.

Thanks~

inb4 no replies

I'd argue Saberlot is more useful.
Rama isn't bad by anymeans.
he can BBC and has more burst, but he doesn't make his own stars and can only go ham for that single turn.

Saberlot is good for high damage over three turns, Rama's good for really high damage over one turn.

What kind of damage is Kiara good for?

Common give me your pics with "He is number 1" meme.

Damn, I'm about to sleep so I'll help out in about 8 hours I guess. Hopefully they don't fix this bug very soon.