Why did your parents buy American cars? They are absolutely appalling

Why did your parents buy American cars? They are absolutely appalling.

name something that does what the corvette does better than the corvette does

Because they needed to seat 8 and to a huge trailer

Shitposting thread, anyone who replies below this post is a grade a moron.

GT-R

Because nobody made minivans as good as Chrysler did at the time, unfortunately.

Hey dumbass

>I made a meme post. Like me.
Cool.

hey

Telling people not to bump shitposting threads is a meme?
Looks like I got myself caught.

>being to inept to turn shitposting threads into legitimate discussion
It's not like they won't just keep posting more shitposting threads, dummy.

If EVERYBODY completely ignores them for a few months they might stop. Might.

How can you just walk away from shitpost? We can't pretend we are gtr and walk away from corvette like it's shit post

By owning a car and not suffering from terminal autism. Can you meet those requirements?

Because they wanted a small van, and it proved itself reliable from 1994 all the way to 2014 when we sold it to my uncle. It never laid down on us once, because my dad wasn't an idiot and maintained it well.

I honestly think racism played a part. Buying a Japanese car seemed anti-white or something.

Because turd gens didn't have any kind of stigmas when they were new

Because you get more for your money when you buy American

My dad didn't. He's been buying Honda and Toyota since 1984 with the exception being the Ford Ranger which of course is one of the best pickups Ford's ever made alongside some generations of the F-150.

Because they used to be okay. Then they tried to make four-speed automatics.

Sure they did. It wasn't the mullet though. First and Second gen Camaros were just as beat on and worthless as any you'd find today while also being owned by the same people that have an over-inflated sense of their own competence at well, anything. So the Camaro owner=loudmouth moron stigma was just as true then as it is now.

Not v8

They didn't because they loved me. If your parents buy muritard cars they don't love you

My parents own 2 American cars, the first being a Plymouth Breeze that still runs surprisingly well given it's nearly 18 years old and an 07 Chevy Express work van that has nothing wrong with it except the paint is horrible and is flaking off in huge chunks.

Unless it's been repainted literally every single Express van in that year range will have the same issue.

Not sure whether I like Gen 1 Astros or Aerostars more. They're both just so perfect.

They didn't.

Saged, called the cops, told your mum etc

They really need to bring the Astro back. Fuck tht rebadged nissan bullshit.

Never going to happen. The only reason the Astro existed as it did was because GM couldn't produce a small FWD van to compete with Chrysler. There is no market for a RWD minivan.

>cheap cars have cheap interiors
More news at 11

My parents always liked Hondas.

Japs are honorary aryans and even helped out our Nazi friends.

The only American car my parents have ever bought was a Buick Electra 225 they bought for $100 and sold for $300

The very first Hydra-Matic auto transmission in 1939 was a four-speed.

Why did you parents not opt for an abortion? They were absolutely not parenting material.

Why didn't your parents abort you? You are absolutely appalling.