Fighting Games General - /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Reminder that the new Gundam Versus trial starts in 14 minutes and then lasts for an hour.

Kill all succs

play anime

Play superior succs.

What's this bryan tech they keep talking about where his taunt makes his launcher unblockable?

James Chen doesn't sniff post cummy anymore

>tfw 2.1k hours of dota 2 in 13 months
i quit street fighter v in disgust on april 2016 and began playing dota then. it was the best decision i ever made desu. dota 2 is a game with practically no skill ceiling. It requires way more strategy, tatics and motor skills than anything fighting game.

How the fuck can you just sit there and mash with braindead shit with ken instead of playing a good game? fighting games are a fucking disgrace. fighting game player's brains function on the lowest level of yomi.

dota 2 has the highest yomi known to man

Join the rev eu pc lobby

Leave Kazuya to me

10 hours 10 minutes left!

Atlus registered multiple new Persona related domains. Persona 5 Arena soon, maybe?

Hey Mike
I hope everything's alright

JOIN THE LOBBY PC EU REV2
EVERYONE'S PLAYING ASIANS
COME MEME
code is wr2k

No

I wish I could trade in my SFV steam version for Rev 2. Really want to get into that game. jesus fuck why did i waste my money on sfv

Bryan taunt is unblockable and is +16, Jet upper is i14 when done frame perfect. Do the math.

Should ask for a refund since they tried to install a fucking rootkit

Explain a dota 2 mind game.

Can't wait.

Yes.

What does the i mean

tried? they did install a rootkit and had to include an exe for dumb capcucks to click to remove it.

it stands for impact and means as much as frames

I tried to get one for that reason but they didn't approve it :'(
should have refunded that turd during the beta already

What's the name?

I guess it's this one

Is RNG a skill

Luck is the only skill that matters

Is that just to specify that its not a throw or something?

It just means that it's active on frame 14, since people used to fight about including the first active frame in the startup of a move or not.

Nowadays people mostly include it, so i14 means what people normally mean by 14 frames startup, but back in time a lot of the time 14 frame startup meant that the 15th frame was the first active one.

>opponent starts Just blocking my shit as leo
>suddenly have to think

fuck

Oh right, thanks

why are you even playing that character

he's a lot of fun
for me.

I like that Chloe isn't actually as moe as she looks.

>Only seen the first bit before
>thought it was really cute
>everything after it
Holy shit, is this lucky chloe's real face?

are Roman cancels kind like fadc?

there's more personality in this little scene than what 99% of anime characters have

based harada

Is Steve Fox a high IQ character?

Lucky Chloe is new favorite Tekken girl because of this webm.

How come Eddie is such a beta?

Red Roman cancel is a fadc with some timestop (cost 50% bar)

Besides that you can Yellow RC and Purple RC, just go through the tutorial

Succs are evil and deserve death

Mike please it's time to stop.

this is a mother

You can notice how dissappointing tekken 7 is based on the desperation of posts like these lol

i actually don't play tekken desu. just interesting how garbage anime is that even a fighting game cutscene has more personality than most of that trash.

sure :)

I don't even blame Dota I blame SFV

Would it be a bad idea to buy Tekken 7 on PC?

>kekken damage control
sad!

You can notice how nervous capcucks are based on the desperation of posts like these lmao

What's the point of doing this? We've done it for a year of SFV, now it's Tekken's turn? Give it a rest already.

Where do you think you are?

I'm so glad Harada let us keep Lucky Chloe.

This is a weird question, but what's the best way to press the buttons in a stick? Should I be using two fingers for each button press?

Nah. A lot of people from here and a lot of people in general are getting it on pc.

You missed the $35 cdkeys deal though, best you'll get is like $41 from one of the sites on isthereanydeal

one finger is fine mate

Might not be a bad habit to get used to kind of drumming the button twice with two fingers for tight links to get two inputs. Gives you a slightly better chance of hitting it. Is that what you meant?

chris g doesn't plink and you shouldn't either

Vega's stage is shit, not ugly but just very uninspired and boring. Any other ST stage would have been better.

Daigo said Fuudo changed into an old woman. SHOTS. FIRED.

They really let themselves go with jive. Probably depression.

Let's see what this kusoge is about.

that's doubletapping, not plinking, and there's no reason not to learn one or the other if it works in your game

>this is what jive does to you

Soul calibur franchise still has best character customization.

I don't remember the lore on this, did Sol fuck her as Justice or was she already pregnant before being turned into a gear?

Asians are truly the masterrace, they consider Daigo and Fuudo way too fat right now while in America Floe and Wong are labeled "T H I C C"

Someone got the bug subit link for asw games?

is there really no tutorial or trials in tekken? Do I seriously have to reload the stage for rematches?

nah, i'm american, and they are whale status

tekken zaibatsu
get it on pc nerd

It's soulless. The song is good, but I don't know why it doesn't feel alive. I really dislike the colors they went with too. Somehow it didn't translate well, unlike Guile's and Bison's stage.

Balrog stage is a mess too. I used to like it a lot in SF2 but the repeating crowd models (somewhat reduced in the recent patch but still present) ruined it in sfv for me.

Yes, but all of you lot are whales so its not a problem. In Asia fat people are so rare you will actually want to take a picture when you've spotted one. 7 months in Asia I didnt see more than 4 fatties in total.

>soulless
fuck off to /v/

yeah we are fatasses, but i feel like no one says shit about floe because it's rude
i lived in japan for a few years and yeah there are very few actual fat people, and when there are japanese people will literally say 'damn, you got fat'. so maybe that keeps it more in check
plus they don't eat like total shit like we do and don't/can't drive literally everywhere

Make me, faggot.

>not playing on the Grid because you know PC fags running on toasters cant handle anything else
Enjoy your rollback bro.

Soulless is a perfect description for jive.

Thank you for considering us minimumfags

the colors dont pop as much and the background characters are too far away

that would be 4 with its garbage animations, 1:1 rehashed designs and worst newcomers in the franchise yet.

Jaycee I need you

But their definition of fat is something else entirely. Even a little body fat is deemed fat in Asia and it's considered a massive sin in their culture: lazy, gluttonous, greedy, sloth etc. And yes, they will point and laugh at you. The Chinese are absolutely brutal in that regard, even complete strangers will howl foul language your way for being fat. Sure they eat healthy food, but in the end its all about calories and Westerners just eat way too much shit, healthy or unhealthy. We are gluttonous pigs.

>rehashed designs

Just got a code for KOFXIV beta in daigo's chat from zhi, what am i in for?

If i bought it from a cdkey site would i still get the Eliza DLC?

I counted about 32 second load time from training mode to poongko's tekken7 online match start time

zhi is a cool guy

They didnt dare to change anything about any character. No other SF game was lame like that. 2 changed shit from 1, alpha changed shit from 2, 3 aged characters and 5 has many redesigns.

SF4 is boring. The visual design reflects the gameplay.

Yeah, he's a proper lad.

you right

Jesus fucking christ user, it takes a lot to get me to say this, but fucking kill yourself.

This shit is literally asked 3 fucking times per thread

No, they're sending out game keys, not pre-order keys. So you won't get Eliza.

anyone rev2 pc eu?

how fun is an actual arcade experience? im thinking of getting into tekken just because ill be in korea for a while and will be able to play offline there

sorry i don't read every thread