Does anybody here actually like cars or do you all just come here to complain about the guy that cut you off yesterday...

does anybody here actually like cars or do you all just come here to complain about the guy that cut you off yesterday and how his car (that is nicer than yours) is a piece of shit?

I love cars but can't afford one

>Using machine cut rings instead of saw cut

If we had mods the people who didn't like cars and shit up the board would be banned. Disliking new cars isn't a jealousy thing, many are too fat, too disconnected when driving, and too hard to service or modify in some aspects.

Everyone here has some low baseline interest in cars but consciously decided they'd prefer to make shit posts instead of actual discussion.
So it's the same as the rest of Veeky Forums.

I dont know what your talking about but i cant get my waffles right.

I been making waffles for years and tried several different mixes.

Two things.. maybe the temp setting are wrong on my waffle machine.

..or maybe i dont like waffles o_0

Please help.

Seems like it yeah. Most people have this toxic narrow mindset of "I only like this one car manufacturer, every other car is a piece of shit, anyone who disagrees with me is dumb"

Mostly shitposters, but some good info here and there.
I love cars, but I don't know as much as I should about them, so I lurk here sometimes.

I kinda like cars but I usually come here to vent.

Shitposting, exercise and my maladaptive daydreaming keeps me distracted from wanting to murder everyone around me on a daily basis.

>toxic
back to red.dit

i can't tell if you're shitposting or roleplaying

I've been here far longer than you shithead, and it's true, and you're part of the problem.

Neither. I literally have maladaptive daydreaming disorder. It's great because I get to be with my husbandos in my head but I usually neglect activities I have to do in real life.
I'm not a problem???? sperg more

sperg more

Fonzie, I see you post this all the time, what game is it?

Wolf Among Us S1. Season 2 is coming out next year. I can't wait for more fapping material.

Bigby is perfect.

>I literally have maladaptive daydreaming disorder.
I thought psychology was pseudoscience.

When it comes to shit like he said and Seasonal Anxietal Disorder, it is pseudoscience

A huge portion of it is

I enjoy driving but I'm not a huge car guy.
Does that count?

Is that Ralph Fiennes?