/dsg/ - Dark Souls General

late new thread

>The Fire Fades trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zKaHQVDjJZQ

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgjV8nHozPA
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/205377
steamcommunity.com/groups/SpamingR1Noobs
steamcommunity.com/groups/FilhiestCasual
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/205408
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which member of the gwyn family would you like to take as an ally

>late
It's actually perfectly on time, maybe a tad early

this 2bh

I posted this when old thread was at 753, which is early considering new thread user typically makes at 740-something

regardless, 750 is bump limit

souls / AC crossover when
youtube.com/watch?v=MgjV8nHozPA

Gwyndolin so I can protect her(him) from Aldrich

Why does donkey have tony stark's tokamak

And is the fire fades edition like SOTFS or still the base game except with dlc

Have you ever come to regret your decisions?

As an UGS user, what the fuck do I do against really passive people who just run away the whole game? I kinda want to carry a sidearm to spam running attacks at people like this,but I'd need to level up vitality some more.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/205377
So this is my current goal build. I'll tweak it for sl 80 and max at sl 120 though.

Do you think it would be easier to run through the game up to Midir w/ a glass cannon sorcerer or put raw/crystal infusion on some weapon. Any suggestions of which weapon could make an easy run?

>which is early considering new thread user typically makes at 740-something
NO. TYPICALLY, user IS BEING A RETARD AND MAKING IT EARLY
Don't make threads before bump limit. Don't canonize making threads before bump limit. And imho, early threads should be ignored, like threads with fucked up OPs

Cute!

Because I have...

Clap at them. Throw knives or dung pies. Let them run away so they go down dead-ends or corners and get stuck.

ultras can never hit someone who isn't trying to get hit

why are you getting so heated I wasn't suggesting that's good or anything, I only make new threads when the old one is past 750 and no one's made one yet
relax

fire fades is not like sotfs, it's just base game + dlc, though I wish there was a sotfs type thing for DS3, it's become too mundane and I want some pve changes

Does NK come with King of the Storm? That could be useful.

Stop avatar fagging and posting this every thread.

Fire Fades is a single disc bundle. On PC it's just the Deluxe Edition.

always Nameless King

Because it's an issue we've been having a lot lately. I'm not yelling, I wanted to give some emphasis

>every thread
>avatar fagging

Calm down meme police, I didn't even know the picture existed until 15 minutes ago, the previous thread just ended right as I posted it.

Dsg will tell you to use a cross bow lol

PROPANED

Yeah, pretty much win against shitters and lock on kiddies.

>my strongest weapon is the Dark Hand with a whopping 100 AR over my second storngest
how could this happen?
i could probably give the Dancer a good fisting at my level and I'm barely at Irythill

>Caestus shitters
>bargain bin armor
Am I being trolled? Like meta trolled?

>avatar fagging
do you know what that means?

Using dark hand to kill dancer at a low level has been part of the speedrun / pvp build run strategy since day 1

more like dork sword

dark hand is strong, you can dancer at like lvl 30

No, day 1 was having the swordmaster dance between the flurries of blades, unscathed.

No, day 1 the waters separated from the water under the vault and the water above it

>all my friends getting unbanned
>im not
fuck you from software

soon i will forever be free of this shit game

Gwynevere for milkies!

Stop cheating scrub

>being this new

Great Swamp
Witch
Fire Clutch
Dusk Crown

Are the the MVP pyro rings? I don't understand the appeal for Sage's Ring. Cast speed buff? What for? kek, I don't pvp

Ήτοι μεν πρώτιστα χάος γένετο

i got frusterated but i do regret my actions, just playing the waiting game now :^(

I know why it happens but it still annoys me every fucking time.

Yorshka, for challenge mode

stop playing against brazillians on dish network internet

Anyone on PC use an Xbone controller?
I wanna buy one so I can finally stop having to use shitty third party programs to get my DS4 to work but i'm torn between whether or not I wanna drop the extra cash on one of those fancy customizable ones

>fucking Brazilian keeps invading me in the same area every day
>he cant 1v1 me so all he does is throw bombs and run the entire time

Should I just block him?

TELL FROM'S REGION LOCK SYSTEM, NOT ME

FUCK

For me the x360 one is fine.

Ah I see.. a man of challenge. Maybe she could chime you some health or some shit lol.

If invading and they arent near the boss room then just use a branch and hide, wait for them to die.

If in arena just switch weapon.

>Caestus shitters
I don't understand this meme.

>bargain bin armor
I get this meme. Someone from dsg said it was bad so I'm not supposed to wear it right?

The game says the pants have piss-stains in them.

I tried it but I hate the D-pad. It keeps hitting the wrong inputs when I try to change weapons, etc.
I lost track of the amount of times I switched a spell and wound up flimsily punching the enemy with my left fist.
It's the Fallen Knight set which everyone and their mothers wears. Check the description for the legs; its previous owner pissed himself while wearing them.

Ask yourself what you have to win and what you have to lose by blocking him

So what is the connection between the Abyss and the Deep.
Is the Deep just the Abyss that has begun to stagnate and rot like the Painted World did?

Reminder

They look like a cross between dark lurker and the abyss insect men things

The deep is just something completely different that aldrich thought up of when he found out about the abyss

*unsheathes dark sword*
*mashes r1*
*bows*
good game :)

Is it just me or are there way more salty tryhards in the arena than before?

I keep getting clap emotes, group invites, and point downs and dung pies when I lose. In addition to the wannabe memesters with silly builds like dual crossbows or pure sorcery.

I don't get it. I always bow before a fight and never BM people and they just act like total dicks. What the fuck happened to this community? Is it because I'm using a washing pole or what?

>he loses
hahaha

How is a group invite salt?

I assume he means invites to groups like "R1 spammer noob!"

Because it shows that you were assblasted enough to tab out of the game and tell me how assblasted you are.

It's the same principle as hate mail.

lolwat

I was thinking that the pilgrim butterflies are the imperfect form of the angels

Bingo.

I don't get how angels are from the abyss yet they have pure light spells like blessed weapon and divine pillars

new to steam?
steamcommunity.com/groups/SpamingR1Noobs
steamcommunity.com/groups/FilhiestCasual
etc

>tfw you start to master the sliders

I have noticed this. Never been invited to a group before until last week. Killed someone whilst roleplaying as gundyr and got invited to a "git gud" group even though I won. Being the alpha I am I added the guy to ask why he was so upset and he said git gud.

Says him, cant even beat gundyr.

new to multiplayer souls, I did DaS1 and DaS2 all solo offline

friendly reminder the ability to repair rings of sacrifice in ds2 was dumb as shit; they should be limited

Heh. Perhaps we're not so different after all, you and I.

Anyone have the "Pisspants knight of want" image with whatshisface?

>that jawline
>mastered

well they're not from the abyss, that wouldn't really make sense, as they don't have any of the traits we know from the abyss (dark type damage, purple/black coloration, crystallization)
My working theory is that they're the ultimate form of Hollows, considering we see similar light spells from the church in the Ringed City... But that has some holes in it as well.

>implying anybody can fix jawlines in DaS3

God I miss flips

heh
the struggle

Would any of you kind souls be willing to help we with some pontiff beasts on PC? I need the ring of favour (I really just want the armour) and AF. Just put a sign at the top of the ladder.

Pw: dsg

I will but i suck so dont laugh

On my way

I miss the drake sword.

And don't even mention the knock-off.

To be fair, jawlines are the hardest part in 3. I've only done one real female and I can never fix the jawline on her.

Im here.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/205408

Yes?

Could also try Frayed Blade, but I think Ricard's is a better engine for activating sequencer buffs, and it's WA has more tracking potential and forward momentum.

Good shit CB
Those parries had me a tad worried though

TIL the saint bident is fucking amazing

I was fighting the temptation to CSS him right in the back

is anyone doing a pc fight club?

I was surprised you didn't. Just the range on this thing is what saved me there. Gotta allot more estrus to fp. Thanks though for the help.

Hey sure thing.
I was gonna start a FAI build actually and was thinking of using the Bident.

Why does my millwood greatbow say it has 650 AR? It has 240 and 210 from scaling, where is the extra coming from i'm not wearing any attack boost rings

Arrow

Consecutive attack buffs are a huge meme and pretty much terrible, but Ricard's Rapier is hidden OP. Put them together and you have yourself an absolutely average build. Nothing wrong with that.

Absolutely dunks on ultra users though. Predictive backstep into WA then just mash R2 until you win. I've never seen it fail.

>tfw have to choose between old king's great hammer and chaos bed vestiges
>tfw have to choose between wolnir's sword and black serpent
>tfw have to choose between havel's ring and boulder puke

arrers m8