Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>Combat System Changes - Dev Blog
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=948 - Pt. 1
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=951 - Pt. 2
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=955 - Pt. 3
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=959 - Pt. 4
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=984 - Pt. 5

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=960

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=953
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=974
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=972
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=971
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=973

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed)
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, field too long.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31418bbb7.1a27314a5161.15213445.14213545.1e213e415a65.15516171
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111bbbfg.1f2f31586175.1f213f446575.153545.43657582
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31155bbb..132a314a5165.11213d4f5a65planner#31155bbb...11213d4f5a65
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for cute archers

So much useless garbage in the OP

third for broken DPK

how do I do this HG thing

6th for REMOVE ARHCERS

Walk in
Kill stuff
Get loot

xth for ded game until r9

Guns are fun. IMC should make a priest or nuns with guns class and let you summon skeletal musketeers as a mage.

more like
>walk in
>kill stuff
>kill stuff
>kill stuff
>kill some more stuff
>get bored and log out

Tell me why Cryo3Chrono3Sage is good

ice tree, pass, quicken, haste

Classes are based on their real life military units, religion or some kind of belief though

pass and ice tree

those two skills alone are so broken that no other support will ever be able to compete

is templeshooter still the best option for summoning as sorcerer?

Can someone clarify hunting grounds to me? I've been farming the 190 one and I've gotten a ridiculously high amount of weapon cubes from the Night Maiden mobs, waaaaay higher than the listed 1080 dpk rate. Are there a different kind of cube I'm mistaking these Night Maiden ones for? I've also gotten 0 armor cubes. Am I supposed to kill something specific for those?

No, now it's Mirtis or Rexipher with a helga to morph into for special attacks.

helga :?

rexi or nuaele

whats the best card for SR3, ellaganos?

>100ms to any korean game
>500ms to ktos
fuck this shit

To combo with templeshooter cards and decay, yes.
Tomb Lord is the best if you need CC.
Helga is the best for special attacks.

C*L grows stronger every day.

Good Fletcher build?
Just look for single boss target damage.

15 in barbed
no need for bodkin

Why not get 1 point in crossfire for burn?

not even for Harpeia like shield removal and armor break? 1 point should be nice just for that or not?
well could do that too

Which build that can delete peoples from afar other than cannoneer?

Let me hop on this and ask if this build is decent

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31418bbb7.1a27314a5161.15213445.14213545.1e213e415a65.15516171

Boys > Girls

fag

All of these outfits look so bland, archer's is the best. Swordsman's is a tad too gay to my tastes

Bodkin is shit. Crossfire is shit. Leg shot is shit.
Max Cav Charge. The rest doesn't matter as you will rarely use your sword skills.

Musket

Isn't musketeer kind of gimped having to switch back and forth between gun and bow just to use skills?

Unlike girls, boys don't need flashy clothes to look cute. Girls on the other hand need to fake their looks with shit like makeup, dresses and heels. Girls are fakers and liars, boys are better.

You point out the swordsman looking gay but not the wizard wearing a dress and purse?

Are you talking about this one? I dont have any channel skills so I can't tell if it holds for the duration of a skill

I thought that was a female for a moment, only realised that was a man after posting. yeah, that shit is really gay

Tell me about your build, lad

More like they don't even bother trying because they will still look ugly and dumb anyways

Coffee is recruiting!

>Classes are based on their real life military units, religion or some kind of belief though
Except for all the fantasy classes like almost every Mage class, Dragoon(FF type), Paladin(Fantasy type), Ranger(basically a completely fantasy class), and Barbarian
There's no reason you couldn't upgrade archer skeletons to musketeer skeletons. I'm sure they could pull something with clerics. Like Zealot or something, Doesn't have to be their main weapon, just willing to equip it out of militant demeanor.

you'll just bully me like everyone else does

They should just go AoE and call them Conquistador.

What's the best dungeon 230 and under to spam for silver/valuable shit? I have a bunch of expiring instance reset vouchers to burn.

Tell me, why is the only good guild in the wrong server?

Otohime guards are cute

these red orbs are pretty useful

I'm gonna drink you.

Why do you keep using pictures from this terrible game?

Just roll on Fedi then.

What's the drop chance of Kugheri Balzer's Flower Basket for regard horn staff? I can't find it anywhere, just that some places say it's %, others say DPK, but no mention as to how much.
Also why is it so cheap in the market?

>Barbarian
Come on, look at their design and skills. They seem to have wolf skin garments like some germanic tribes would do, their skills are all about savagery
>ranger
Too generic of a concept, yeah.
>Paladin
it's based on a holy Christian warrior desu, only now it has actual holy powers because videogames
>dragoon
I'll give you that.
>most mage classes
Yeah, they are the most fantasy-like, but there are still some classes based on real life myths or beliefs, like thaumas, pyromancy, featherfoot

Also the whole summoning gimmick is done already in the form of necro, don't think they'd add another class like that in the tree

this is the old build. new build max crossfire. Broadhead is shitty now imoy

Flower basket are easy as fuck, just go there and kill mobs, dropped 5 in 5 minutes it's % based

Broadhead still better, the best thing from crossfire is burn and 1 point is enough

the only good necro is a dead necro

I promise I won't
t. Anonymous

how these wedding dresses works? you just talk top the girls? is it character bound? does it vary based on your class? help, I don't want to fuck up

flower baskets are really easy, you can get all in like 30min if you're fast. caros will make you want to kys though (dpk and extremely shit spawn locations)

>Barbarian
>Come on
Barbarian is an insult, not a job. Barbarians wearing wolf skins is nothing out of the ordinary either, Germanic or not. It's right up there with ranger as a total fantasy/RPG class. Also what about their skills? Swinging people on a chain and goomba stomping them is Germanic?

>it's based on a holy Christian warrior desu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin
That holy warrior thing is totally a fantasy game idea.

>Also the whole summoning gimmick is done already in the form of necro, don't think they'd add another class like that in the tree
I just meant for necros to be able to summon gun skeletons an an example.

>That holy warrior thing is totally a fantasy game idea
>foremost warriors of the Holy Roman Emperor
Obviously fantasy brings it up to eleven, but it's the same thing as crusaders. They're just warriors fighting for some guy who has "holy" in his title and fantasy gives them magic holy powers because why not.

Only if you pick a retarded build where you can't cast anything you need with the musket.

Alright, you seem sincere enough. tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111bbbfg.1f2f31586175.1f213f446575.153545.43657582 between Ein Sof and Guardian Saint (use Restoration First), you'll have so much sp regen that Smite costs aren't even a concern. Plus Cleric3 lets you bomb with heals and cure nicely. Any INT or SPR you'd ever need would come from an end-game mace so all you have to do is pump STR. I wanted some DEX because its absurd how often i get knocked down during a wheel-smash combo, its just to crank it out faster and I doubt anyone else cares about that

kys misinfo

that's how I would roll, tried it with rank reset and it was fine

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31155bbb..132a314a5165.11213d4f5a65planner#31155bbb...11213d4f5a65

>sapper

What's that addon called?

haven't played since cbt2. is the game worth coming back to?

No
It's same shit as it was

Show Skill. Didnt even notice that it wasnt in the addon managers anywhere. I wonder why it got stripped out

I don't suppose you have a link for it somewhere?
It has a really unhappy name to google.

Are vikaras mages resistant to joint penalty?

>vikaras
No, Vilkas are.

170 for silver
130 or 200 for peta/max peta and card chances
50 if you want cards

The only good death is a dead death?

Oh, right vilkas. Ah fuck I didn't know they were immune

Look for Monogusa1244 on github. Any link I post is considered spam

Thank you a lot!

Looks fun desu. I do remember early game cleric being quite dull though, I guess this isn't that much of a problem if you're going str heavy. endgame questing seems really easy outside some other stuff, and as a celric you'll always be relevant to parties anyway

Doing goddesses work user. Have a cute snake as a reward. Keep it up.

this shit probably has a luck mod like manamana, but even so, kek

>Done levelling Kabba2
>moved on resetted HackaFletcher
>mfw
I don't want to have another good alt to put resources in, Kim kill this class please

Why is krivis so bad, they even nerfed melstis too. I just wanted to kill shit with the power of the GOD of thunderer

Stop calling every change a nerf.
Things got balanced. Not nerfed.

So basically kys.

Can a druid transform into things during duels?
Like pets, summoned mobs from orbs, etc.

But Krivis got nerfed to the point that Zaibas literally doesn't makes damage

>implying anything in this game is balanced

Nerfing is part of balancing you mong

>I just wanted to kill shit with the power of the GOD of thunderer
Wouldn't you be a runecaster then and use the thor rune skill?

Everything was nerfed, enemies and skills. IMC only knows how to weaken and remove things.

>has a luck mod like manamana
Uhmm? Manamana has a anvil damage mod, not a anvil luck mod.

Do tell me how Krivis is good now. Zalciai forces you to invest on spr to give a shitty boost to an unreliable stat. Daino can be scrolled, divine stigma is shit, Melstis is weaker and Aukuras is ok I guess.

waaaah my green circle class can't burst down bosses in 2 seconds anymore waaah

> reinstall
> game still shit
> blatant p2w cube
> uninstall
> never looking back

I'm so glad I moved over to a better game. We'll have Stormblood in a few weeks and it will btfo every mmo in the market. Enjoy your piece of shit p2w game retards.

Reminder that this false flagger forgot to remove the name field when samefagging. Don't give him (You)s.

Anyone know where I can find up to date documentation on the api for this game? I wanna make an add-on but resources on it are sporadic. I've checked the git repositories for existing addons but I can't find the list of methods for this game.

Never done anything like this but I'm mostly an application programmer.