Previous:

Wife

Azura is shit.

Report and Ignore early threads.

Tharjacuck and Fayecuck can both die in a chemical fire

GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU GAME
I have rolled like 100 orbs worth of blues and still no Ursula

Azura a best

Any cracked version for Echoes available yet?

Please
How do you make florina good
I have to know

user...

You can't roll Ursula. She was grand battle only and you missed both your chances. You're fucked for a few months m8

yes

Find a flaw.

I'm going to make Faye happy!

Dumb peasant.

Uhh

With my team
>+Atk -HP Ike 5*
>+HP -Res Boey 5*
>+Atk -Spd Reinhardt 5*
>Olivia
Do i stand any chance against Michalis?
Possible substitutions that are level 40 :
>4* +HP -Res Cherche
>4* +Atk -Def Nino
Possible substitutions that are not level 40 :
>Some Robin i can't remember the IV's of
>Hana
>Liliana
>+HP -Res Gaius

what did he meme by this

Is this a new meme? I spot it like every other thread now.

Any Charlotte? Also, Ursula is GHB only.

Does this mean that Anna will be in Warriors?
also what the heck is that hat?

Dumb fag

i hate her too btw

Which weapons are worth evolving with Gold Marks?

>Berkut just wanted to be accepted
>Rinea just wanted Berkut
>Rudolf just wanted to save the continent
Rigel did nothing wrong

>Slayde was an asshole
>Desaix was an asshole
>Lima literally didn't do anything
Fuck Zofia

Sheep

I want to fuck her

looks like shit tbqh

Where's that Camus GHB team lads?

What should I do with my bride Caeda. She is +ATK -SPD. I was thinking blarblade fury but I am unsure of what else.

Wrong hair color. Most used the auto color website.

>Hector
>buffbot
>dancer
Your welcome sweetie

Those 2 shitty OC's for Warriors look like shit. Should've just used Alfonse and Sharena desu.

>Any Charlotte?
No
>Also, Ursula is GHB only.
What is GHB ? What does it stand for ?

Looks like we wont get Ophelia as DLC

Am I the only one who likes Celica's route more in terms of character interactions? The game has shit maps anyways so I don't consider one route better than the other in terms of gameplay, though I do have a flier and mage bias.

Also STOP CRITTING SO MUCH, GENNY.

falseflag

Grand Hero Battle.

>Hector

Enjoy getting shitted on by the red cav mage

Should have put Ignis instead

Lian stepping all over you with her cute delicate feets

Oh... so i can't roll it?
Well that fucking feels awkward now

Killer Bows

Smol hands man

This is a build someone on my friends list is using. Seems a bit mismatched though.

Why even go there when Sharena feets are easily available?

You could have looked into the details of the banner if you really aren't falseflagging
Though you are probably doing it

>decide to only roll blues from now on until I get my waifu Effie, works out nicely since Charlotte is the only banner unit I kind of want and Reinhardt would be godly for my cav team, Olwen is also a unit I want.
>first set of orbs under this new summoning policy of mine, no blues of course
>open the sole green, since I'd like to get Hector someday
>see Merric
>PANIC
>4 star
>disaster averted
I then got 2 Sully in a row (I already have 2 or 3), another 3* Robin (my 5th one) and a 4* Catria (I have four other Catria ranging from 3* to 5*). Is rolling one color usually this soul-crushing? Now I'm thinking that one of the many colorless orbs I passed up probably had that godly archer Cordie.

I keep pressing X on that as long as it pops...

I'm curious,are you new? I'm asking since we had an Ursula reprint a few weeks ago, but if you aren't new then I don't know how you could've missed it.

happy world milk day /feg/

How do you get these hi-res pics from the website?

SHARENA DOUJIN PLS BE SCANNED

Best friends don't let their best friends be footfags

What the fuck is with her stat spread? She's like flying Jagen. The only thing I can think of for her is a Distant Counter/QR build so she can at least be used to bait mages and kill them

> solos the entire game
didnt /feg/ say that fates is challenging and filled with unique maps or did I play the wrong game?

I started Heroes 3 days ago and it's my first Fire Emblem

>Is rolling one color usually this soul-crushing?
I've been rolling green only since the triangle banner looking for Titania, I'm at 6 Berukas and 5 Bartres along some other garbage, not even a Nino

>tfw have no idea what I should roll for
I wish there was an easy way to post my barracks so /feg/ could tell me what I need

Remove Nino from this!

Silque's ass is mine!

And literally the next match I fight one with a standard Brave Axe (not +).

What the hell is going on.

Conquest is challenging, not Birthrout

By fates they mean conquest

Shareena is trash

Um ackshually Sharena is very understanding and accepting of what her best friend is into even if he doesnt outright admit it and every day after they run low on stamina she lets him massage her feets whilst she vents about her problems or gossips about the other heroes

Wait to roll for Pelleas with me.

Someone pls

Just wait till you roll 3 Donnel in the same pull

>watching memories
>leaving the past behind
>Now walk, mule! *WO-PISH* Walk!

That mouth sound effect was completely unnecessary and cracked memup. Forsynth, you're back on the team!

>There are people who unironically believe that FE11 is mechanically identical to FE1

Fucking ignorant people.

>Xander solos instead
huh...

I have the reverse. On the mage banner I wanted anything but a red unit. Wasted 60 orbs, and got 5* Tharja (+Speed -res) so it did turn out nice.

But then I started sniping for blue. I ended up getting Ninian, +speed -def Klein, +atk -def Reinhardt, Shanna, Odin, Abel. Mind you I never had any of these units before since the beginning of FEH by not sniping.

you cant solo with xander

Everyone is alright except Bridelia since shes basically a gray Reinhart. If I were you just save your orbs and make do with what you have until something worthwhile comes around.

i just took them off the wiki

tfw hoping Micaiah will be STAFF'd because I already have a trillion blue mages

The Brave axe guy probably thought that this way Hector could have a "good" player phase
That it's not exactly wrong, as Hector has 33/36/39 Atk and shit spd, but he has the niche of being a perfect bait vs blues/a lot of green units and he's great at it

Micky will be a blue infantry mage with Sanaki's stat spread

>Xander soloing a route filled with Beast-effective weaponry/enemy type, Spear Masters, Basaras, Onmyoujis, and Master Ninjas.

Nice bait.

Should I forge the Ridersbane into the Romphaiah or whatever it's called before going into Thabes? I'm short 2 gold on forging the Blessed lance

How tremendously did they fuck up in hindsight by not officially giving us New Mystery of the Emblem?

It seems like they're taking this initiative with the Echoes movement to rapidly introduce the west to all the Fire Emblems they missed out on, except they already fucked up because we don't have 3/12 yet the director already has his eyes set on 6 while the fans want 4.

Maybe commission 8-4 for a quickie localization and throw it on the eShop. I don't think they're gonna remake it since from Japan's point of view, they pretty much fucking did that already.

It takes some effort but I've done it, just get vantage on him and most of the game's over

whats the gameplay difference between birthright and conquest? Is it because conquest classes suck? they should play the same no like dual pokemon games except with a few story changes here and there

Golden Dagger to Beloved Zofia.
Silver Bow to Killer Bow.
Blessed Weapons to the Three Regalia.
Maybe Steel Sword to Zeihänder.
I've heard Javelin to Saunion is good.

This is the only thing I can think of for her, she doesn't have any strength to emphasize except for her Res, poor girl. You could also maybe go Killer Lance + Glacies

How is Nephenee dumb?

bullshit you cant even get xander with vantage in conquest except if you my castle but even with that its impossible

I cant get over how much she looks like some shitty generic unit

just play the hacked rom already.

>Corrin with samurai subclass and marriage seal
baka user

They did quite a fuck up
But the DS was already on his knees when NM was published in JP, like SoV and the 3DS.
Sort of.

Not really the point I was trying to make amigo

Echoes is funding for FE Switch. 3D game development ain't cheap.

Well you can make Xander into Swordmaster through S with Avatar i think.