How long can you go for watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=U3W2vwj5IIg

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=U3W2vwj5IIg
youtube.com/watch?v=goTojvhwrdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ew, I have an easier time with cringe comps

Wow, nice van, practical choice lets see what else there is-
>Hey, there's HDMI in, you know what that means?
>We can charge our phones?
>Super smash brothers!

>girl can't even turn it on

I made it 5 minutes but that was the final straw.

>giving them views
hooktube.com/watch?v=U3W2vwj5IIg

They seem happy. What's the problem?

Also, closet gay dad?

>this fucking nu-male

I think it's more disturbing that he was able to find a woman who let him cum in her. Twice.

I watched it. The whole thing. They seem happy, so thats nice. Even with the obviously closeted dad.

Jesus fuck I'm glad I wasn't a child who didn't have the option to opt out when social media was a thing.

>then he says
>We can play the playstation in here!

This man is somehow gayer than a trap

Faster than a GT86

> electronic shifter

>HDMI in for built in TVs

>do you know what this means
>we can charge our phones?
>super smash bros in the car
>we can use the playstation in the car

I didn't watch the whole thing, but I saw it was a pacifica.
My grandparents just got a new Pacifica Limited and gave my mom their "old" '12 Town & Country Limited, and they are both great.

I'd personally get a nice minivan over an SUV 4 times out of 5 if I needed a family/friends mover; I really like minivans.

Are people's life so bankrupt that they watch other family's vlog on youtube? Fuck me, I want to die.

>1m subs
Yeah I'm sure they're super upset about it.

>tfw this man is far more successful than you
>tfw this man has a beautiful wife who loves him dearly
>tfw this man makes enough income to support his whole family and live financially comfortably
>tfw this man has a life exponentially better and fulfilling than you could even hope yours will be
>tfw watching this vlog is the only way you'll ever get to even remotely experience this lifestyle

feels pretty terrible, Veeky Forums

Oh I'm sure the morons that make the videos love acting retarded if it pays all their bills. I'm just wondering who the fuck are the brainless retards that actually watch the shit.

I wouldn't want his shitty life. Wife is annoying as fuck and would drive me crazy. Plus she looks like a fucking demon in the thumbnail, hardly attractive. Looks like a stiff wind would get the best of her. Kids are a massive headache and I couldn't stand 1 week of being around them. Plus I have to drive some piece of shit Chrysler around town? I'll take suicide instead.

I may be single but I have plenty of friends to hang out with and I get to drive an exciting sports car without having some woman telling me how to live my life.

>logan, ut
what a shit hole. plus they're mormons.

That guys is faggy as fuck
Back then you could tell a guy was gay if he acted like that but I'm guessing it's ok for straight guys to act like Gaylord's now wtf

Oh, cool. I made that picture.

Me too. I love the new Pacifica Hybrid.

I feel like minivans have a better interior space to body size ratio than SUVs.

so who watches this? who's the audience?
women living vicariously through a somewhat well off white mormon family?

The fuck is that shifter.

Imagine your mother exclusively talking about you in the third person to her phone while you're directly next to her. I'm sure that's healthy.

yeah something's fishy there

Made me feel like shit because I don't have a wife or kids... or gainful employment.... or enough money to buy a new vehicle of any kind... or friends

Thanks, Justin.

>this man has a life exponentially better and fulfilling
How many times do retards like you have to be told? "Exponentially" refers to a RATE OF CHANGE. You cannot be "expontentially better" than somebody. His life could be getting exponentially better, but exponentially is NOT just a word that means "big".

I'm not sure if these are the same people, but I remember someone posting a video of a guy who wasn't happy with his Tesla being a family car. He said in the wet it was always losing grip and it scared him. He took a shot of the wheels and they were bald as fuck. Almost no tread left.
Anyway, this guy reminded me of that video

>lets the woman drive first
Everything about this guy screams cuck

It's a Chrysler who cares it'll break down and they'll have to sell it

>700k views
who watches this shit?
who uploads this shit?
holy fuck

How is it possible that two adults lose absolutely all of their personality to become the most saccharinely wholesome and boring humans ever to exist.

My friends who have kids still manage to be themselves.

Exponentially means that if you have a number, say A, and someone has an exponentially larger number, it means he has A^n or A to the power of n (where n is some number larger than 1).

So, exponentially larger means something is an exponent (a power of) something else and that this difference is related in a nonlinear way (as opposed to being proportional or linear).

Exponentially does not in any way imply any rate of change and neither does the word "better". The combination of those two words does also not magically mean a rate of change. Better means something is larger, faster, stronger, etc. than something else. It does not imply rate of getting larger, faster, stronger. The phrase "it is getting better" does imply rate of change, since the "getting" implies something is transitioning as we speak, as opposed to something has already transitioned.

Exponentially better this means something is is better than something else by a ratio of (A^n)/A or A^(n-1), as opposed to something being two times as better, where the ratio would be (2*A)/A or just 2. So if my life is exponentially better than yours, and I take the value of quality of your life as 2, then my life is better by an exponent of 5, then that means that my life is better by a factor of 2^(5-1)=16 or 16-times better.

Exponential rate of change refers to the change of 5% or the base per unit of time. This means that with every unit of time, the base 1 increases by 5% or 0.05. For the next time step, the base would be 1.05 and it would increase by 0.0525, and so on.

TL;DR: His usage of the phrase exponentially better is correct.

how the fuck do 1.2 million people find their content entertaining

I bet theyre the kind of people that complain about loud exhausts on the highway

>Exponential rate of change refers to the change of 5% or the base per unit of time. This means that with every unit of time, the base 1 increases by 5% or 0.05. For the next time step, the base would be 1.05 and it would increase by 0.0525, and so on.

Pressed post a bit too early here.

From the example above you can see that the increase in each time step is not the same. In each step, the rate of change also increases and it does so in an exponential way. If you plotted the rate of change (0.05, 0.0525, ...) versus the time steps, you would get an exponential curve, which is why it is called an exponential rate of change.

other nu-males and soccer mums. the target audience is huge.

this. someone explain pls
why would you want that guys shitty life?

>buying a new car
>buying a new minivan
>gets all excited
>NOT GETTING A WAGON SPORTS CAR
FUCKING IDIOTS THATS JUST SOME TOY CAR AND THEY ARE ACTING LIKE ITS A CLASSIC NSX FUCKING NORMANS AND NORMALFAGS CASUAL MOTHERFUCKERS I FUCKING HATE THESE SHALLOW BORING PLAIN FUCKCUNTS

It's not that bad really
>The dad is a nu male and maybe gay
>The wife is shallow and stupid
>Vlogs in general are cancer
>OH MY GOSH
>The people who watch this unironically are too
They are top of the board normalfags
But they seem happy and it looks like they care about their children which is good
And they got a Van and not a SUV or even worse some stupid crossover
Besides the forced autism he is right
Those people don't seem like they really are passionate about anything, they just think everything is awesome and and always have to exaggerate their emotions which makes me feel really uncomfortable

minivans are honest utilitarian vehicles

They remind me of the waiter in Office Space with his 37 pieces of flair.

They might not be exaggerating. Some people are really emotional.

You're welcome.

Dat Sponsor money will do that
Pretty sure they werent as happy before the paychecks rolled in

tfw you get btfo by the gt-r

14 seconds.

I'm just ashamed of myself for giving them that view anyway, but I just skipped to the part where they revealed the car.

I don't blame them for acting stupid when they surely know they could get cash out of it. I'd blame the audience for supporting such low quality content, but if you just open the TV you'd realise that most people seem to dig such shit.

16 seconds
god damn you user

I don't think he did, those are probably chads children

22 seconds

Dude looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome

Wouldn't it be better to just get a regular van? They're cheaper and designed for transporting stuff rather than people.

your typical 21st century American family
>squeeky blonde bitch that most likely "works" as a full time mother
>cuckold husband that only has children because blonde bitch said so and most likely follows every one of her orders
>both of them think a minivan is a dream "car" and think it's good because everything is automated on it
>children that will most likely spend 90% of their lives staring at expensive Apple products
why can't North Korea hurry up already?

They are shilling the pacifica
And those newer v6 in a straightline minivans are kinda like a hot hatchs.

Vans like those aren't as regular in the US as they are here in Europe. We have the van where they have the pickup, in simple terms

the comments are even worse

They are and it's not even close. Minivans just got memed out of existence because of the soccer mom stigma.

Can we make this an "obviously gay guy who's married to a woman talks about his car" thread? This is one of my favorites.

youtube.com/watch?v=goTojvhwrdc

that's a joke video right? He's making fun of people who would just replace their cars when they have minor problems like needing new tires.

>painted the calipers red
Jesus christ this is some good shit
>THE WHEELS SPIN IN THE RAIN WE'RE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE

>There are people this fucking stupid in life

>American """"""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""

>We have so much in common!
>I'm so excited

Do these idiot nu-male normies hear themselves talk? Are they really that stupid and happy or is it all a farce?

atleast they're white.

they look blood related.

fuck off crow

How on earth do those tiny little twig legs hold that fat ball of puff up

>turning your life into a jewtube show

Because it's actually quite light (it's a fucking bird it has to fly) and those feathers are puffed up to keep it warm

Because at least he's happy and has people that care about him and is financially well off. I wouldn't consider that a shitty life.

What do you want, them to buy a two seater shitbox to take their kids around. Most don't like minivans or mall crawlers, but they serve a purpose that most other vehicles cant. Minivans like the Pacific is perfect to use for the family. Your wife and kids will rip the shit and neglect what ever car you put them in. You lease it out for a few years, rinse and repeat until they all grow up. And guess what, you can also keep your shitbox, or get a car of your dreams along side with the minivan.

All it was is normies being normies.

The end...because I hate myself.

>This video has 97.5% Likes.

WTF?

>tfw that van is faster than most of Veeky Forums's vehicles.

why the fuck does it bother you so much, it's a happy white family

I'm happy for them and their new minivan

ITT: This person is different than me therefore I HATE HIM.

This
he was obviously cucked and he didn't know it.

how has Veeky Forums not realized this is a bait video yet

yeah because those feathers sure do weigh a ton you fucking IDIOT

They got a chrysler, what is to expect?

God the way they act is insufferable. Is this what being sheltered is like?

probably because traps aren't gay user

>black fascia makes it look outdated
>2013 Tesla

5 seconds, I immediately wanted to punch the shit out of that dude.

As about a punchable a face a I've ever seen one.

She's fucking the local BBC, and living off his money obviously

i like a lot of people that are different than me. but I hate the family OP posted

It's not a bait video. He actually sold the thing and then bought a new Tesla.

actually I read somewhere some years back that YouTube doesnt count every click as a view past the 301 or whatever mark
not that I would even give these faggots a click