I was thinking on trading in my old car for a Hyundai veloster...

I was thinking on trading in my old car for a Hyundai veloster. Thou they have a great warranty I more worried about reliability or constant visits to the dealer. I got tired of my current car a Nissan sentra 2008 so I was thinking on giving it as a trade.

I have looked at Honda civic which was very expensive in my area with a base price of 24k and Toyota where a bunch of dicks not wanting to talk or negotiate with me unless I was about to buy at the moment. I just looking for something cheap and reliable for DD. Sure if its fun to drive its a plus but its not really a priority.

But still I question myself about Hyundai reliability or maybe Kia. Any feedback on these two brands.

btw I'm not a car guy I just really frequent /k/ most of the time.

why not something not retarded like a fiesta rs

Hyundai is ok
Don't ever buy a Kia

Try getting a Toyota pickup. Its the most /k/ vehicle. Ask them if you don't believe me.

I have had very bad experience with American cars, including an edge wich turned off while driving, a jeep that needed a new engine after 2 years and a fusion which was heating up after 2 month of being bought.

I not even considering anything ford, chevy or chrysler

yeah I know about Technicals and I like the idea of a toyota pick up but I really dont want to spend that much just for a DD

What exactly is the difference between them? Aren't they sister companies that share a bunch of tech and resources?

>asian wearing a shemagh
i have seen everything now goodnight

Hyundai must be using viral marketing for the Velosters. No way could there be so much talk about them on Veeky Forums otherwise.

It's just 2 people who own ones that constantly try to justify their purpose.

She's white. She's also a huge slut has and had had threesomes at anime cons with a couple who post on /k/.

*purchase

Get a sonic

not marketing but Im searching for an opinion outside of people I know.

whats kinda bumping me of into Hyundai is the 10 year warranty.

Kia is pure trash. Owned a Rio once and the engine decided to commit suicide on the freeway.

I dont think that highly of Hyundai since they're the same company, desu

Kia was just there for consideration I dont really like any of their models.

I dont know about Hyundai that much but I bet its better than nissan cvt

What year Kia was it? I heard the gooks have stepped it up lately with both of their brands.

I want to consider a newer Kia as an upcoming car because I like the aesthetics and heard they've improved, but their reputation is something holding them back for me.

Post proof or stfu faggot

not him but why would you doubt it?
have you ever experienced women

Yeah they don't browse the type of internet mall commandos that browse /k/

It was a 2008 model

Pic related

There's a crossdressing /k/ tripfag called flandre. He and his gf have banged this girl a few times. He posted pics from the hotel room a couple years ago. I think another guy on /k/ did too.

Fiesta is not an american car

sell the sentra and get an 01-05 civic for 3k. nissans are shit. sentras are shit. new econoboxes are shit.

Well I ended up knowing more mugi than Hyundai

Pretty sure we covered the whole "dont buy new or shit brands like hyundai" topic

don't buy a veloster please. My friend has one and it has THE WORST transmission on the face of the earth. The car is so uncomfortable, has no balls, and has zero room inside. it's ugly. it has zero upsides.

got it discarded because of transmission. Every time I read about it someone mentions it

It's over 50 cal but it's full auto so it's an MG not a DD