How much money do YouTubers make on average per 1,000 views? You can tell me here. We are anonymous

How much money do YouTubers make on average per 1,000 views? You can tell me here. We are anonymous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/peWeqWUF--s
imponderablethings.com/2013/10/how-much-youtube-paid-me-for-4-million.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6FcI2wFrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a dollar a view usually

>retarded

It used to be 50c-$1 per 1k views depending on the geo.
Dunno how it is right now, supposed to be worse

real CMP is always under 0.5, there are some idiots who manipulate views and clicks, but those get banned very fast, so be honest in what you do.

>CMP
WTF is this.
I know what RPM and CPM are.

Google says it's on average 8 dollars per a thousand view. Who's right?

source?

sorry, CPM, my mistake for misspell.

I have a youtube channel with original videos make 10k view each one each day. most views are from western countries. but I'm from a third world country and youtube doesn't give new adsense accounts here.

how can I monetize my videos?

it's pity that tons of views make zero money.

I can pay anyone offer solid solution: [email protected]

You can suck my dick and tons of dicks from this Veeky Forums, you losers destroy youtube every second with your fucking spam and duplicated videos from everybody, and bot click.

100% original content you son of a bitch. fuck off.

>100% original content

yeah sure bitch, i believe you!

are you sure it's not 8 dollars per view

Google "YouTube average rpm" and several sites say around $5~$8 (meaning YouTubers get like $2.5 - $4) dollars. Socialblade's YouTube money calculator also says so.

Such as? Describe your videos.

Literally nothing unless you are a big youtuber.

>10k view each one each day
According to Social Blade that is 40 dollars every day, 1200 dollars a month. But is Social Blade relaliable? According to it a certain teenage guitarist from my country is making $600,000 a year just playing his guitar on YouTube. How is this probable?

Like this fucker uploads guitar covers of famous songs like this youtu.be/peWeqWUF--s . They are not even his songs. And social blade says he's making $626k just from YouTube, and he sells mp3 and does concerts wtf.

People with degrees from prestigious unis rarely get six figure starting salary. How is this fair? Socialblade must be fake. It has to be

Well that video is stolen from his account by a 3rd worlder but that's him.

all of my videos are low-competitive niche. I can't give more details because if I do my channel will be exposed. there are only very few channels in my niche and their videos are not quality as mine.

you get me wrong. I have more than 50 videos on my channel and almost each of these videos get 10k views each day. I'm waiting for adsense verification for two months. nothing happened since then.

>if I do my channel will be exposed
What will happen then, coward?

Just move to the nearest first-world country then idiot. Where are you from?

some Veeky Forums users act like assholes. they can spam, false report or mass dislike my channel just for fun.

I'm from turkey. it's not easy to decide if it worths or not to move into another country just because you have some millions views on youtube channel :)

You are a lying faggot.

50 vids
10k view each every day's
That covert to 500,000 views each day
If we put that in Social blade's calculator you get $2000 every day, fucking 60,000 dollars a month. Since it's niche the rates will be higher. 730,000 dollars a month. You are not sure about moving to another country for a chance to monetize your vids for $730,000 a year? Go fuck yourself lying bastard. Dream somewhere else.

>730,000 dollars a month
A year*

imponderablethings.com/2013/10/how-much-youtube-paid-me-for-4-million.html

your calculations is just wrong. also remind that the article I've shared written in 2013. click rates are way lower today.

from 500k views I barely make $400 a day. this is also good money but not guarantee.

I roll with an average of 1k dollars every 1 mil views. It depends on the value of the ad and your network contract.

>barely 400 a day
>"barely"
That is $12,000 dollars a month. That is almost the average YEARLY salary in Turkey. And you are not SURE. You are still a lying faggot.

what;s your channel type? any details? no need to link your channel here, don't worry

fuck off denier I don't waste time with you.

>I don't waste time
>Lies to nameless strangers on Veeky Forums to feel better about his poor 3rd world existence
Yeah no

sub-category of human and animal massage. (not adult content. professional massage)

What's your channel type?

He's lying. He has no channel.

There are many factors to consider.

The ball park is 1m views = $1000, but you won't get any money from a single 1m view video.

What advertisers want are consistent numbers, and demographics.

If you can consistently get 1m views per week, and you have the right demographic profile, you can get up to $3000 per million.

Also time of year matters. Boogie did a video about this once, where he said around christmas time, because his channel is about games and shit, his ad revenue explodes.

But the key thing is this: Consistency. Consistently getting 1m views per video is better than sporadic 10m views then nothing for months.

örümcek makkoy ibnesi sensin dimi lan

aferin iyi fikir, daha dün yeğenime izlettim büyülendi çocuk

1$/1000

>real
what is that supposed to mean you autist

it depends a lot

on niche and on location

in japan is a fuckton on average for example

again, what do you mean "what advertisets want"

as long as you get views and people clicking on the ads, thats all

google ads are bought in bulk, its not like the go around checking for individual videos

if a video hits 1 million views, thats passive income since 1 million+ view videos will always get some traffic, so 1 million view video a month is better than 10 100k view videos a month for example

thats why those youtubers making effortless videos daily that get 1 + million views monthly are rich as fuck, because they never endlessly stake more and more passive views from past videos, those milllionaire videos never stagnate, plebs see millionaire view videos and will click

i make animations so i wish i could be big on the gameplay niche and get tons of views, i hate putting so much effort, i can only upload like 2 videos a month, but it has been the only niche that got me some success

i wonder if i can transition from animation to gameplay... im afraid i will get hate, but im sick of it. i have 300k subs, so if i did gameplays i would at least get 10k views per video guaranteed, but i think even if i say i will continue with animations i will get hate

>daily that get 1 + million views monthly
i meant 1+million views each (per video) being made daily since they do shit nothing but sit on their pajamas and play videogames or do normie vlogs

>[email protected]
fuck off Veeky Forums already you 0.2 BTC scammer

Doesn't Twitch pay a lot higher than YT? If I had a more attractive gf I would pimp her out with a camera and make her play games on cam. She's a pig and hates all games tho

here you go, revenue in this case is the same as net profit (before tax) and is in USD, views are in views lol

this is from the past month, hope this helps

Ty user but is this real? Why is YouTube exploiting video makers?

And you are supposed to give like half of that "income" to YouTube right?

Oh sorry I didn't read your post. So that's after YouTube taking their half cut.

How much views in total do you get a day.
I hope things go better for you in the future.

Youtubers get paid by minutes watched. They used to be paid per click but that was too easy to exploit, so YT changed their policy. This is why there are so many let's players now and practically all of the vloggers and animators have left the site.

Source?

>n japan is a fuckton on average
How much?

at this point it's more of a hobby for me, making money off videos is almost impossible, even the biggest (ie. top 1000) youtubers make minimum wage from just views/watch time.

most of them make up for it through merch sales, promo videos, events, patreon, donations, etc. and even then very few of them would be considered "rich" ie. making over $150K per year net.

I actually get quite a few views, but most of my videos are not currently eligible for monetization, due to some legal issues, so I get nothing for them in terms of money for the past month.

Overall I have about 10 million views and 10K subs, don't want to give out too much specific info on my channel here, Google doesn't like it when people tell it like it is, lol

Ross from Game Grumps made a pretty good video on it:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6FcI2wFrw

This dude was an animator for like 10 years and lost his fucking livelihood over that shit.

>practically all of the vloggers and animators have left the site
But I don't get it, aren't they more suited to get more watched minutes?

I think it's because people only watch an animation video once, just like they watch a movie for the most case once.

>vloggers and animators have left the site.
So where did they go?

holy shit that sucks. I got about 1k$ from views 4 years ago, on a vid that had 300k views. After adblock the money stopped lol.

You can calculate yourself, pewDiePie made $2.43 per 1000 views in 2015 average.

true, make tutorial videos. they get many views if done right

I am a freelance translator. My hourly rates aren't bad. I can make a living out of this if I put myself to it. But I am sort of sick of orders coming it all the time, that I have no schedule or anything. I just do the job if the order comes, even if it's 10 PM. Also I hate dealing with people, cuz sometimes there are mean ones. I heard now YouTube lets you share the ad revenue of cover songs. I play the piano fairly well. Can I pull it off playing piano covers of famous songs? I just want to talk to my piano all day. Humans suck. I will play my piano, she will sings, my gf will record it, master the audio etc. And humans will watch it on YouTube on their own. I don't have to deal with them. My videos will deal with them. This is my dream now. I know some successful
YouTube instrumental artists like Sungha Jung or Lindsey Sterling or Brooklyn Duo or PianoGuys, and Simply 3. So is it really possible? I can't stand the office environment so I turned to freelancing and it turns out I still have to deal with humans. oh well.

Source?

I DONT NEED SCHOOL IM GOING TO BE A YOUTUBE GAMER GUYS!!!

YOUTUBE
O GAMER
U A GUY
T M U
U E Y
B R
E

Are you handsome? Or at least have a meme-able quality?

I am indeed handsome. Many girls were crushed on me throughout middle and high school. They were all weirded out by my autism and spaghetti so it's no use but it's true girls find me fuckable.

Why, is being cute more important than playing the piano well?

>meme-able quality
and what is this

This shit is NOT consistent and I DO NOT recommend Youtube for making money.

Over the past 2 years I've made around $3500, but it took forever to take off. I have 20,000 subscribers and 16 million video views, less than 6 million of which count as monetized.
I'm averaging at around $300~500 per month now, but it is simply not worth the time.

I would be much better off having spent more time studying or even working something part-time.

It started with cents per day, then single digits, eventually double digits and since January I'm in the low single digits again.
Picture shows my highest earnings for each day.

Once you get popular random people will start to hate you, flag your videos, you'll get copyright and community strikes for no reason and the Youtube support is abysmal.

Unless you make really original content and have dozens of partners that sponsor your stuff, you can't live off of this. Your girlfriend will hate you for putting so much time into so little return and you'll hate yourself for not doing something more worthwhile.

How often do you upload new videos ?

What's your niche?

>What's your niche?

You're a funny guy.
Nobody will ever tell you his niche. That's why it's a niche.

ok then just the upload frequency

Youtube train has left the station long time ago.

Depending on the nature of your channel you can do tie in merchandise or paid/premium videos. This will make you a bit of cash outside of YTs metrics while still taking advantage of it's demographic.

$1-$7 depending on number of ads per video, topic of videos, age restriction, demographics of viewers.

Ok so you had a rough start, but if you put more time and effort into it the monthly pay will go up right?

Bullshit. Retention rate matters more and more and gaming channels suck at that. Uploading 45min videos only means you'll get more people who peace out after 3 minutes, dragging down your ratings.

Everyone has a rough start on YouTube. It's a long-con. You start uploading videos for a few years as a hobby, you build a following, maybe someday hoping to transition to YT being your job. Almost all the big channels are old channels, organically grown. There is a base amount of effort that will help you along - having good audio quality (!), having good production value, having good tight scipts and editing. But in the end you'll be mostly competing for attention. Your experience may vary, but I don't find effort spent promoting the shit out of your channel to be all that useful or successful - it grows your channel very little and attracts shitheads. Growing organically is better in my opinion. This also ensures that after a few years you have a loyal core that will help you make the big bucks. Patreon is where it's at. If you have 10k regular viewers, maybe 50 think about spending money on you, but that's a decent start, because the Pareto rule applies - 20% of Patreons will be responsible for 80% of revenue. The idiots who chip in a buck don't matter - the one big spender dropping 200 a month does. And to attract those you need to rope then in over years and years, basically grow up with them.

his income is public information because of sweden, and his view count is also public information.

Heres a solution. Make a friend in america and send him the vids to post or use vpn wizardry

How do I change my accent?

I have a Northern English accent and no one likes that shit. There must be a way to "neutralise" it like every single English youtuber does.

Make it a hobby first. Work on how you present them and do a little talk after every other video or every 5 videos. You don't have to talk about anything important. Just "hey thanks for watching my vids, click to subscribe for more updates, be sure to leave requests in the comments!"

Thanks for the advice.

How is it working out for you?

Like the fat ass who sperg out and rant about video games. He only has views because he has that meme persona, if he lost weight, he would lose all his viewers.

What percent of your videos are monetized approximately?

All of them except the third one from the top. Only reason I didn't receive revenue was cause of copyright reasons.

You used popular songs as backing tracks?

Do you post original content?

Wrong quote. I don't have a Chanel yet.