Why is it so hard for niggers to keep their cars clean? I've worked detailing for over 9 months now...

Why is it so hard for niggers to keep their cars clean? I've worked detailing for over 9 months now, and it's only ever niggers that have the horrible cars. Not even spics, chinks, and kikes are that bad. The worst is when black daycare vans come in, just imagine having to clean a vehicle that had four rows of niglets in it.

As racist as this rant is, its a result of shitty parenting and lack of discipline. Didnt always used to be this way

You ask as if that's the only area where they fall short of other groups of people, that's just how a lot of them are, you can't expect too much

>niggers
What brand of air freshener is effective?

yes it was. stop trying to rewrite factual accurate history.

I've been a detailer for 3 years and it's actually mainly single women who have dirty cars (with or without kids, but singe moms with kids are worse), black or white. The reason they don't clean their car is because they feel they have no reason to keep a clean car because they don't need to impress the opposite sex, as men will ask them out regardless of how clean they keep their house/car/room, etc. Also, they're a STRONG single woman now so they don't need to clean anything! They're just fucking lazy. I will give you that black families with SUVs/vans are the dirtiest to clean, but that's because they have like 9 million kids packed in 1 vehicle.

Black ice

>Didnt always used to be this way

As a wrecker I concur OP.

Its a damn shame, but the average "black owned" vehicle is on par with the heroin ODers cars. One of the worst I've encountered had old panties in the floorwell, ashes and sticky shit everywhere, and a big nasty wet troll hair cover on the steering wheel
Last night towed a negress car for OVI, she had pissed herself so much the drivers seat and floor were wet.

Meant to say "it wasn't always like this"
I was drunk

What am I trying to rewrite?

You're literally the kid that swears and slurs in the bathroom by himself because he knows he can get away with it.

The welfare state has led to a situation where the lowest of human genetics is being subsidized to reproduce.

Those in position of government or academic authority are unwilling to admit the mistakes or look at relevant data so they can continue to back their ideological agenda. Now we have generations of a failed social experiment and refuse to look at the consequences of these large scale policies.

To elaborate as to why blacks cannot clean their car, they were in a lower socioeconomic position at the beginning of the welfare srate so a lot of programs ended up targeting them. From there it was a race to the bottom as the stupider, less productive, less responsible people reproduced at a higher rate (thanks to your tax dollars). Meanwhile the smarter blacks and responsible did not have these subsidies and also face a climate of increased government control which works directly against them getting ahead in society and well spreading their genes.

It wasn't an accident user. Lower IQ people are easier to control. Average IQ in the world has been crashing over recent decades and it's all on purpose.

Op is a fag
also like said, its due to no family culture.

Sage because you are shitting up my beloved Veeky Forums

sage racism is against gr3

Reporting car detailing back stories is not racism.

>Why is it so hard for niggers to keep their cars clean?
It's because society has oppressed them so they underperform. Your discrimination also adds to their lower self-esteem. So your racist attitude is truthfully a big part of the cause of why blacks statistically have problems.

White ice

Drug addicts are easier to control as well. Just give them a promise of an opiod and they will do menial labor.

Or give them some marijuana so they get stoned out of their minds and just think about peace and love, bro.

Black Ice Matters

...so don't use summer tires when you have black ice

>implying white people aren't worse
Chubby white women in their 20s are the worst, they are women so taking care of a car is a foreign concept to them

>Didnt always used to be this way

It always did though, its just that there wasnt any large scale industry and consumerism "back in the day". Third world brown people just can`t into non-pollution, functional society and fairness.

>female co-worker drives to lunch one day
>everyone has to shuffle shit around the floor just to find a place to put our feet
Women confirmed for dirtiest vehicles. One big rolling trash pile.

>nigger family
>has a child safety seat

fake news, sad!

>politicians
>being responsible for anything, ever

Democracy was a mistake.

>has a child safety seat
Those are handed out FREE in my city at taxpayer expense to people who are on both food stamps and subsidized medical care (full boat social welfare receipients) if they have a car and kids. Subject to availability of course.

>Why is it so hard for niggers to keep their cars clean?
Same reason why trash is tossed on the side of the road. Our HOA neighborhood was super clean and no trash problem. Then a black family with kids moved in (Section 8) and of course other blacks visited them frequently. Now the roadway gets fast food items tossed out on the ground all the time. From no crime we also now have stuff pilfered out of our yards. Somethings going on and the timing of all these different things is suspicious but there is no proof yet. Everyone's talking privately but doing self censorship publicly due to fear of anti-discrimination lawsuits.

It may be time to step up having lots of public cameras in the community.

Back to your containment board:
Usually, when I visit family members or help fix other peoples cars, it is white mothers and shitty white trash families who have the dirtiest trash.

>The welfare state has led to a situation where the lowest of human genetics is being subsidized to reproduce.
Subsidized free housing is available on priority basis to pregnant mothers. That makes my city's homeless problem much worse because many of these teenage mothers are minority and already live with their parents. But they want a place of their own with housing and utilities paid for and even free basic cable TV from comcast (because my county and state are generous).

But these welfare family kids continue to perpetuate yet more welfare population with short generation cycles. 18 and under having kids and their kids having kids 18 and under means you have lots of minorities being grandparents before age 40.

As said, this subsidizes a race towards the bottom. At 18, they start to vote and we are getting more and more black city and county council members. When they get majority in the council, we'll have Detroit again where the council voted all kinds of concessions.

> when I visit family members or help fix other peoples cars, it is white mothers and shitty white trash families who have the dirtiest trash.

>be white
>live in white neighborhood
>only interact with white people
>can only shittalk and share anecdotes of other white people

Really revs up my noggin

Yes this, as a detailer for many years the worst car I ever did was a kia soul from some fat white bitch. Fucking things was so gross I just said fuck it and used a pressure washer on the interior seats and carpets. Took a few days to dry out but it got the job done.

I worked at a cash advance/title loan store for two years and photographed the interiors of hundreds of vehicles belonging to the poorest of the poor black people.

I honestly noticed no real deviation in cleanliness of car interior based on race. It was lazy college-aged kids and fat whores that seemed to never give a shit about the detailing of their cars. And why would they?

imagine being this autistic

Holy smokes if I ever saw someone doing that to a vehicle I would hog-tie them with the high pressure hose and use the water to deglove their hands and feet, even if it was a Kia.

What was autistic about my post?

>even if it was a Kia
First, no you wouldn't pussy

Second,
>defending a Kia
Get the fuck off of my board

> friend gives me a safari through the ghetto
> niggers tossing trash out of the windows left and right
you know why, OP

Lel how did your detailing business work out, champ?

Or were you fucking up someone else's business (and their clientele's vehicles in the process )?

Genuinely curious.

Camera up sounds like. Also how is it a that section 8 can afford to live in a place that also has HOA, is your hood just a decently nice place but not overly pricey?

Person that replied wasn't me, but anyway, I work at a car dealership and it was a trade in car that needed detail for the lot. IDGAF what happens to the car, if I damaged any electronics then oh well I guess that's on the dealership to fix before they sell it. It wasn't a customer's car, she traded it for some other shitbox. I am still gainfully employed.

>tossing trash out of the windows
>Car still dirty

Explain

>speaking of niggers cleaning cars

Fuck off, it's the dealers fault for wanting to put some 200k mile clapped out shitbox kia soul on the lot that already had tons of mechanical problems. Plus they only pay me 3.5 hours per car, regardless of how long it takes me, so I wasn't going to spend 20+ hours on it. No one ever bought the car anyway, it was a piece of shit. I think they wholesaled it off.

Just wait till you have your first white trash TLC certified Hoarder come in OP.

You haven't dealt with shit till you get a Dodge Caravan interior coated in 15 years of nicotine with trash built up 2 feet thick everywhere but the drivers seat

You are a poster child for why I never step on a dealer lot.

How is it my fault that dealers sell shitty cars? kys

I did detailing for a year at mercedes.

Chinks don't give a fuck about cleaning their car. They'd rather get it detailed every 3 months and get it for free because they'll find something to complain about.

it didnt sold cos u ruined it faggabagga

no it didn't sell because it was a 200k mile kia soul covered in a million scratches, dents, and small hail damage that they wanted 7k for.

>refusing to take responsibility for themselves
Shocking isn't it.

>Kia
Implying he didn't do someone a favor. Kia's shouldn't even be legal they're so shitty. The chinks have higher standards than them.

Dindu nuffin

blacks and women
i notice asians keep their cars clean so i guess it's an IQ thing

ITT: confirmation bias

>facts that make me mad are confirmation bias
pic related its u

You're trying to rewrite history to fit your narrative.

Jeez Louise user, doesn't that seem a little extreme?

You fucking faggot.