Let my freind drive my car around a car park. Parent calls telling me police are looking for my car...

Let my freind drive my car around a car park. Parent calls telling me police are looking for my car. Currently hidden my car somewhere right now.

How fucked am i Veeky Forums

Uk btw

Quite
He is uninsured i take it?

>tell the police you think your car might be stolen
>have friend put in prison
>get car back

>letting anyone other than yourself drive your car unless you're bleeding out or some shit
you brought this on to yourself 2bh

Wait till he crashes your car...

Wait did the guy take your car or something?

I just let him drive in the car park then he drove off in his car, i took my car back home

what the fuck did he do in that parking lot that got police attention

Quads

OP you have literally nothing to worry about unless you did something dumb like live streamed it from inside the car.

Is your friend an insured driver? If not, why does plod know about this?
if he was pulling handbrake turns/doughnuts they'll probably just have seen your reg number and assume it's you.
Cough up the fine and tell your retard mate to give you the cash plus inconvenience money

Literally just a reverse and parked it back where it was. Some fucker probs thought we where jacking the car so called the cops

Yeah insured on his car not mines. Think someone called the cops cause they think we where jacking the car

What happened, did he accidentally chirp the tires?

Call the police, tell them the situation and that you own the car, give operator license info, operator will compare to license plate number that was called in, situation averted.

if you aren't an idiot, you wont have anything on your record so the police wont be too suspicious. Having your parents
back you up is a plus.

Checked, do this OP

What in the fuck is going on in this thread? Can you britbongs really get ticketed for driving around on a parking lot? Jesus christ what a police state

Illegal cruising has been upgraded from felony to act of terrorism the other day, better write down your will, the death squad is on its way.

Shut up and read the thread retard

Check with his insurance, some let you drive other cars with third party cover only. I know mine does if you're over 25 (Admiral) but I'm only 22
by the sounds of it you don't have anything to worry about

Car parks are private land rather than public roads. Insurance not mandatory. If the police get in touch or pull you over, explain.

Otherwise, maybe your parents are lying to you? They do that.

Just call the county and ask wtf is up, man.

Why are you hiding YOUR car from the police?

They see your car, come knocking, you show them the title and registration, they act confused but apologize and leave.

This thread is fucking stupid.

I do this all the time, it's private not public land so even if he didn't have a license it's fine. Only thing you can get nicked for is trespass if you don't leave when asked, or criminal damage from skid marks. If they knocked your door just say no comment to be safe, they can't get you for shit

we need an update from yesterday OP

Just call the popo and explain the situation you dumb fucker.

Nice one bev. Common sense.

Thank you user