Went in to my bank today, said i wanted to take out some of my savings from the bank...

Went in to my bank today, said i wanted to take out some of my savings from the bank, they said that because of inactivity your account is actually disabled and the money is ours. Is this legal and some new EU shit law?

if there was fee associated with your account, and the fees drained your account then it sounds like your fucked.

No, just a regular savings account, but they said that I had not done anything on the account for 10 years. Still seems fucking insane that they can lock it down

it was used to fund migrant welfare payments

Are you Greek?

Aaaaaand it's gone

What is your country so I can never visit that shithole?

LOLOLOLOL.

FUCKING KEK

Yeah delinquent accounts act or something.

Should've checked your post, they have to notify you a bunch of times and all you have to do is tell them you're there and you know about it or maybe deposit/withdraw a euro

Sweden
Yes but I were never notified about anything of that, how the fuck should i've known fucking shit bank

>Sweden

Huh so was spot on

>Sweden
Being white and having a savings account is racist, all your money went to sponsor more refugees' state given mansions

Well then sue them, duh

Pretty sure that's racist.

>Sweden

I'm not surprised even in the slightest.

Almost impossible to sue large corporations in Sweden

Look up the sweedish law, go to the police if you have a case. If you don't have a case, contact the medias and make a shitstorm. I don't think they want to be associated with theft on TV. And even though b/ seems to say you're all cucked to death, pretty sure they won't spit on a story like that

How much did you have in there user

In the UK the balance of a dormant account is placed in an internal holding/sundry account before the account is closed. It's a tedious process but that way there's an electronic trail if the owner ever comes back demanding their 2p balance.

How much did you lose? Try making a complaint and threaten to take your story to local news, social media, etc if they don't return your money. Chances are they'd rather shut you up than take reputational damage.

Citibank Sweden has never had regular savings accounts. They only have one office, up in one big building. No signs on the facade:

"Our business is focused on the largest Swedish companies, financial institutions and public sector, as well as providing services to subsidiaries of foreign multinational companies operating in Sweden."

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

inb4 op had the equivalent of 50 dollars in the account 10 years ago

USA doesn't have this problem Sven

In Brazil inflation would have drained your money in half in that time frame. And you´re retarded anyway.

Kek they cuck you from your money too