/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Restless Drunk Demon's Capital: Rashoumon Rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/rashomon/
>Period: 5/31 to 6/8
>Ibaraki Douji and Shuten Douji rate up
>New 4* Fou (Events rewards, not in the gacha)
>Fou cap raised to 2000
>New Ibaraki interlude

>[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

SOON

>Lancelot, the best of his era
>lost to a guy with E rank END
How will they ever recover?

NO not like this! Not now!

I hope they don't tie Summer Mama in Onigashima. Just give me a swimsuit event!

new when lads?

>lost
Kek

WE ALL LIVE
IN A POST-MERLIN WORLD (POST-MERLIN)
I WANNA BE
THE MASTER OF THEM ALL
POST-MERLIN

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

>For even if it is but a corpse, I cannot allow you to see that man's head.
Good guy, not wanting to let Saber know that Lancelot betrayed her yet again

>I will not kill you I have the high ground anyway
>Oh wait you're stronger than me all I can do is inflict you mortal wounds and die
HAHAHHA

WTF i hate lancelot now

What would a kid between you and your fave servant be like?

>even after having the lines spoon fed into their very mouths they ignore it and turn their heads.
grow up.

Altera!

Is Shuten the most powerful assassin lore-wise after King Hassan?

that's melvin for you

Remember when people thought that 4* Fous were in the gacha?

>literally nothing there proves anything he is arguing
>I WON LOL XDDD
The line about not trying to kill is right there even.

>Lion King: Sir Agravain. Are you not the one in need
of more concern? Your limbs are broken, your body ripped open, and you have lost one eye. Have you fought against a strong... no, a hated enemy?
>Agravain: Haha... indeed. Till the last that man had nonsensical strength, but--- Just this time, my tenacity has triumphed. Ah, forgive me for not having brought you a trophy of the battle. ...For even if it is but a corpse, I cannot allow you to see that man's head.
>For even if it is but a corpse, I cannot allow you to see that man's head.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
UNRIVALLED my ass.

That's gilcuck for you.

She's one of the three great demons on par with full form Tamamo

She probably shouldn't even be a servant. Even when she was disembolwed in onigashima event she managed to come back during the final battle.

Something a bit off here

Only shitposters and EOP retards believed that

The line showing agravain pushing back lancelot when he thought it was over and killing him too

Have kekalotfags ever been this btfo before?

>Till the last that man had nonsensical strength, but--- Just this time, my tenacity has triumphed.

Where the hell did the idea that Lancelot froze up and let himself die come from?

Melvin BTFO I can go sleep peacefully now.

Jetfags headcanon.

>Somewhere else in the castle, Lancelot is cutting a path through Agravain and his knights. Agravain himself is already injured and bloodied, while Lancelot still seems unscathed.
>Lancelot: It ends here. Your plot comes to an end right here, Agravain. ...I will not kill you. I am a traitor like you, from the time I cut down a fellow knight of the Round Table. But I cannot overlook your treacherous plans. For all the crimes that you have committed while serving as the King's adjutant, you will need to redeem yourself.
HAHAHAHAAHHA

T-T-TOTALLY L-LOST EVEN THOUGH HE WASN'T TO KILL HIM

Same place as always

melvin being an EOP

>only assassin with A-rank strength
I'd believe it

They assume Agravain got to him with the rant

>This is said before Agravain goes mad and gets stronger than lancelot, killing him
nice try

Gilcuck BTFO I can go sleep peacefully now.

>Injured Agravain beat a Lancelot in near perfect condition
What are you trying to prove here

>Melvin yet loses another argument
it's not fair

>so buttblasted he has to boogeyman the only fags more retarded than him
WILL MELVIN EVER RECOVER?

>Agravain is talking about some fight thst never took place
>nevermind the fact that we are shown Lancelot had destroyed his entire army and had him already that injured
Where the hell did the idea that some off screen fight after the speech happened came from?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Gilfags headcanon.

Why do you fucks enjoy shitposting?

Same place as always, headcanon.

Don't use Agravain to shitpost with Melvin, Gilfags. Just stick to your husbando.

>Lancelot: Agravain... you are...
>Agravain: I still have a job left to do. Receive your punishment. You have betrayed our King yet again.
From reading comprehension
Nice headcanon

What a cute man.

His strength is pretty good too considering Lancelot with Arondight was wincing from the effort required to deflect a blow after he took the drug.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH that delusional headcanon

>gilcucks are arguing for lancelot
>melvin is shit posting with agravain
Are you actually this autistic?

>Agravain is stronger than Numeral Gawain
Whatever help you sleep at night gilkek.

>beat
>even though he died to wounds that shouldn't have killed him
Uhm..

>never took place
hahahahaha

>gilcuck loses his daily argument again
Can he even catch a break?

If you can only parrot then that confirms that you have nothing. I win this one.

No. They are obviously using Agravain to start an argument with him. I love Agravain and I don't give a fuck about any of this. Nobody who husbando him does. It's just the same shitposters cycling and picking any bait for Melvin to answer.

As usual, gilfag trying to use headcanon to shitpost.

Melvin has thread derailment skill, his nonstop shitposting drives everyone in the thread mad as he drags everyone down to his level.

You only need a spark to light a fire, and all he does is keep weaseling and shitposting until he gets a fire going each day or each hour he's on. He's singlehandedly probably the reason everyone hates Lancelot.

Usually a shitposter would get bored after three years straight, but this is his life. Must be because he lives in Mexico that he has to do something to take his mind off life.

>talks about headcanon
>when he is using headcanon
Cite that a fight after the speech took place then.

Is there a vid of this sexy hags redone NP?

Where does gawain fit?
Injured Agravain Killed a Lancelot in near perfect condition.

Alright, how do you check previous chapter cutscenes? I want to compare and contrast how injured Agravain was in both of them (it'll probably be just the same sprite, but maybe DW put in effort).

This is Agravain say something nice about him.

>He's singlehandedly probably the reason everyone hates Lancelot.
t. Gilcuck

>Agravain: I still have a job left to do. Receive your punishment. You have betrayed our King yet again.
>Just this time, my tenacity has triumphed. Ah, forgive me for not having brought you a trophy of the battle
How low is your reading comprehension, autismo?

He beat Lancelot

My room > material > chapter.

>[Sir Agravain] is generally portrayed as handsome, and a capable fighter, and participates in a number of adventures early in the Vulgate Cycle, sometimes even doing heroic deeds.
> Agravain is also known for malice and villainy. In the prose Lancelot of the Vulgate cycle, he is described as taller than Gawain, with a "somewhat misshapen" body, "a fine knight" but "arrogant and full of evil words"

Tall dark handsome yankee-like.

Hope you guys all know this is really Melvin. It's just Kiarafag distraction tactics to make us forget about them getting BTFO

Killed lancelot while he was injured and lancelot in near perfect conditions.
UNRIVALED

>melvin
>comprehension
don't ask too much

Akkun is a hard worker

He is a cute knight and I want to see him sperg out when he gets summoned by Gudako.

Wow.

>This is Agravain say something nice about him.
Would roll

>this means a fight after the speech took place
So the entire army killing that lead to the speech was not a battle.

Okay gilcuck

>complaining about parroting
>even when there is no parroting
Literally just confimed you have no actual argument. I win this one.

>tfw we are all melvin has
kinda sad, we are his only companions in a way. We give him attention even if it's through hatred.

How well would she do in a grail war?

>everyone who is bored and wants to shitpost with jetfag is a gilfag

Gawain with Numeral couldn't kill Lancelot but Agravain can according to you.

Got killed by wounds that weren't supposed to kill him.

>Can only respond with more parroting and claims that there is no parroting even when the post he's replying to is replying to him parroting

This is actually fun.

>So the entire army killing that lead to the speech was not a battle.
It was a battle, how retarded are you?
We're talking about agravain and lancelot one on one battle after the speech. "receive your punishment"

>We

>Comparing Gawain with A+ toy and le sun and Agravain with his superior fighting skills and berserker pills

>we
You are a confirmed samefagger

>complaining again about parroting even when there is none
Holy shit gilcuck why not admit defeat already

Looks like you're discovering the nasuverse huh?
rock paper etc? This isn't a dbs thread. don't worry newfag you will understand.

>Lion King: Sir Agravain. Are you not the one in need of more concern? Your limbs are broken, your body ripped open, and you have lost one eye. Have you fought against a strong... no, a hated enemy?

>Agravain: Haha... indeed. Till the last that man had nonsensical strength, but--- Just this time, my tenacity has triumphed. Ah, forgive me for not having brought you a trophy of the battle. ...For even if it is but a corpse, I cannot allow you to see that man's head.

There was more to the fight offscreen, we literally know this already, to say otherwise would just be shitposting. Arthruia already says he's brutalized and broken horribly, those are no longer non-life threatening wounds.

Lancelot before we cut away the initial time only roughed him up a bit, but when we cut back he was missing limbs, bones, and eyes. There was more to the fight, and Lancelot did fight back entirely, but lost as Akkun's tenacity won.

>we
>You are a confirmed samefagger
So I'm your only companion since it's just me falseflagging all those answers?
Sad.

>he says this as it's confirmed Agravain lost to Lancelot in life when Lancelot didn't spare him like in Camelot
kek

>but this time lancelot died to wounded Agravain
haha

>We're talking about agravain and lancelot one on one battle
There was no battle after the speech, and there is no citation for a battle after the speech ever happening. In fact you see Lancelot die.

he's got a huge fluffy cape

>died
As much as Agravain died to wounds that shouldn't have killed him LOL.

We get it melvin lost onto the next subject please.

Someone post all the drops from 3bp banana.

>still pushing his no fight meme
>can't into reading comprehension
I hope you're doing this on purpose or it's just sad.

Yeah the original wounds before the speech and the one on one were nothing, thanks for agreeing with me.
The fatal wounds came during the last fight where lancelot died.

Nobu a CUTE.

WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP GETTING THIS CLOWN SERVANT
HE'S NOT EVEN ON RATEUP