Why hasn't Dodge updated this thing yet...

Why hasn't Dodge updated this thing yet? Mustang is already on generation 3 and Camaro is already on generation 2 after this whole retro muscle thing came back. It's been almost 10 fucking years now! GET A MOVE ON!

Alright i'll bite.

Because your the minority, and people still like and want the retro style.

/thread

Not OP but you're a faggot. How could anyone love that fat piece of shit? The styling is the only reason people are buying it, if they could FCA would churn the exact same thing out forever.

BECAUSE THE CAR STILL SELLS YOU RETARD

Your not op,maybe. But you are dumb sac of shit. since I clearly stated that Main points of it sticking around is for the styling and like of the styling.

Because it still sells, and it's just a matter of time before Dodge gets another second hand platform (likely the Giulia) to play around with. They're also due for an engine update (aluminium block, dual injection, CIC VVT 4th gen Hemi when?),so I think they'll do that at the same time.

As it is, it's still a great buy, especially in the performance trims. A 485hp n/a V8 for under 40k is great value, and the Hellcat is still class leader in the only thing that matters for pigfat landyacht muscle cars: horsepower.

Because for what it does and who it appeals to, there's nothing wrong with it.

If you don't care about having the fastest out of the box muscle car on the street and prefer having a usable back seat and trunk, it's great. I'd probably buy one if someone put a gun to my head and made me pick between the 3.

If it got an update they would go from a German engineered chassis to a Fiat chassis. Every Fiat based Chrysler model has been a failure so far.

Because they'll kill it if they try to redesign it.

Check out the Dodge Demon

You're a minority if you own this car. Literally only see niggers and spics driving it here, oh and the occasional inbred trailer-dweller.

because FCA is short on money

Because it's a comfortable cruiser that is faster than 90% of everything else on the road.

It's not perfect, but...

FCA has no money at the moment, basically none of their models are being updated regularity

They blew all their money on R&D for the Giorgio platform.

You can't improve something that's perfect

learn how to fucking spell before you call anybody dumb

There's also the new jeep plant. They need to wait for the money to roll in from the new JL and JT a year later (I'm gonna wait for a used regular cab myself).

is the power steering cranked up like every old mopar muscle? Some people don't like it but it's so comfortable imo

They have no capital? If I recall correctly, it and the Charger were supposed to be updated in 2018 as part of their bullshit five year plan. Of course that's not happening, last I heard they were on track for an update as part of like the 2021 model year.

>Mustang is already on generation 3 and Camaro is already on generation 2

This is not 1980, dummy.

the right answer. FCA is flat broke