bendy waterproof cable carrying tube

Rubber dong monglers

door boot

Ribbed for your pleasure

BRITBONGISTANS OUT

Oi oi fite me m8

They're called Frilled Funtubes

they are called Dave

It puts some ventilation air onto the inside of your side windows to keep them from fogging.

The poop chute.

Corrugated elephant dick.
Or door wire boot.

Don't know your exact model of car but it should be called the black squish mitten

This thread cracked me up, fuck you

wait is this actually true ? asking for a friend

It was in the 90's, they use Bluetooth nowadays instead

Your retarded if you fell for this weak baitu

>door harness boot
It protects the wiring harness that goes into the door.

Just cut them off OP, uneccessary garbage.

Fun Fact: They have to kill a trunk person for each one of those things.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

turbo from the engine can flow into the windows so it looks like you're going faster

>Being contrariarian against something just because that thing is currently cool
>2012 + 5

Shaggy-daggy-doh.

It's really cool to call people contrarians, isn't it?

Dongly dangly Rubbery Dark Dongler.

usually people cut those off to improve gas mileage

stupid fucking piece of shit tube that is impossible to put new wiring through

I never thought so.

Good. Fucking degenerates.

It is if you're gay

>dong monglers

Kinda looks like my dick.