Itt: we act like 13yo CarThrottle users

itt: we act like 13yo CarThrottle users
>the BMW M3 is the best car ever made and its impossible for you all the convince otherwise

Corvette a shit

My dad's Mustang is faster than your dad's car.

My favorite car is the ferrari superfast

W0w V6 miata DXXXXXXXXXXX.
*SFX: annoying Englishman yelling about small amounts of power*

The background of my computer is set to a 256x256 image of a lamborghini

i use Veeky Forums.org/o to get all my memes

Where else would you get them?

funnyjunk has good car memes

shooting brakes are so sexy wagons are the best
youre not a man if you dont drive MANual
if its not manual its not good
RWD is the only good drivetrain
electric cars suck

GTR is the best car ever

But it is.

Last 4 are correct tho

>ironicly unironic yet ironicly similar to Veeky Forums memes

do the next best turbo boosters tuner car top 10 i love you alex can i get my free xbox forza edition thanxss

this

190e evo is where its at.

7:50 Nurburgring nordshleife 20 cels optimum surface, all assists off except abs. assetto corsa

idk what shooting breaks are but everything else is like 80% of Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Seriously though the M3 is one of the best cars cars to ever come out, specifically its E36 version, although any year applies. Its I6 is arguably the most skillfully engineered engine of its configuration due to usage of timing chains and DOHC and it's transmission meshes well so you can have more control. It actually sounds really good when you run a straight pipe even though it isn't a V8. The interior is also really nice and proves that it's from a luxury car company.

thats the point

Veeky Forums shits on CarThrottle and Reddit but the opinions are mostly the same

gotta tryhard tho

It's because car humor fucking sucks.

hey that's actually how i play AC
my best time is 7:59 with the m4 though

This
How can anyone actually dislike the M3?
Only non-car guys see bimmers as status symbols or douchebag machines, they don't know how to appreciate a proper driver's car