What does Veeky Forums think about the Toyota Celica GT Four (or Celica All-Trac in North America)?

What does Veeky Forums think about the Toyota Celica GT Four (or Celica All-Trac in North America)?

Turbocharged, All Wheel Drive, Pop Up headlights.

What else can you ask for

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-Trac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

caught cheating in rallying. that why banned.

Underappreciated, these are going for 5-8 grand in Ontario, wouldn't mind getting one if I had the money to spend on a DD/winter beater

The car is great, but it's pretty fucking rare and expensive in slavland, they cost almost as much as a new Yaris.

Isn't Yaris like under 15k new ?

It's around 40k here, which is quite a lot if you consider the fact that the average monthly income here is around 3-4k (1,5-2k if you're a student).

get a sixth gen

I have never seen a GT Four.All-trac ever

I don't know if they're more popular in Europe but I have not seen a single one in the US, which leads me to think there are very few of them and that people who do have them are hanging onto them

That said, does anyone know what the bias on the AWD is or is it like a haldex where it's 100% FWD until it senses slip and then kicks in temporarily?

>not posting best 3sgte
>shit tier taste

The 3SGTE in my AW11 is from a Caldina

Holy shit that's hardcore, how's the traction might I ask?

I own a sixth gen ssii

thinking of picking up a gt4 body kit and big wang but not sure if i should since it will still be slow and fwd

>Hnggggg

>Ughhh

Are you a member of 6gc? because so many people do that exact thing it's insane. Nobody will judge you if you do that except for Veeky Forumstists. I personally wouldn't do it because I can't justify shelling out for purely cosmetic parts but do whatever the fuck you want my bitch. At least you don't own an AT200 like me.

pic related is my 6th gen. I like the no spoiler look personally. I need a new hatch because mine is rusted through. But I also love the huge Gt-four wing, even more than the stock Supra wing.

Meh, wasn't a fan even when I had a pretty mint one by the time I was done. Pic related.

I found one on CL a couple months ago for about 5k
Kinda wish I bought it now because that's the only time I've seen one.

I think I know this car, when I was in high school I remember my mate pointing out something special about the front bumper. Was it it ever in the Stratford or Wanganui or Palmerston North area 10+ years ago?

>That said, does anyone know what the bias on the AWD is or is it like a haldex where it's 100% FWD until it senses slip and then kicks in temporarily?

google is your friend

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-Trac

This
Celicas of that year are a dime a dozen but a All Trac is rare as fuck

I bought a 6th gen a week ago, and my antenna won't collapse into the back like yours. I have a hatch if that's any reference, but where can I find an antenna to replace the one I have now?

Wrong car. It was the one after this.

I'm bout to get a Carlos sainz, but i'm scared shitless the insurance company might know it's the group b homologation special

I have an ST182 with a 3SGE. GT Fours are pretty common in the UK but most of them have been abused.