Do you care about cars you can't afford? I don't give a shit about anything worth 6-figures

Do you care about cars you can't afford? I don't give a shit about anything worth 6-figures.

If it's not Japanese I don't care for it.

I always saw it as a boys dream.

When you're a child, you don't know anything, so your room is filled with posters of exotic cars that look nice, but you have no clue what they are.

When you grow up, you become more realistic and start to look at the market for what is obtainable. Then you stop caring about your old boys dream.

I don't like modern supercars in the slightest, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate other expensive cars.

I really don't get the obsession with owning some supercar that costs a fortune to maintain and is impossible to personalize or work on in any capacity might as well the longevity of the vehicle itself

It's makes you the most boring type of person. It's the epitome of consumer culture.

Pretty much this. I always liked cars and when I was hitting puberty all I wanted was a Lamborghini or a Ferrari. Now I still appreciate some moder super and hyper cars but I look at them more as art. I care more about the real world uses of cars than a top speed of 300mph.

I can afford any car. I own my own hypercar manufacturing company

The rice is strong with you, weaboi

>I don't give a shit about anything worth 6-figures.

More or less this.

It's not that I don't care about them, but I don't swoon over them like a lot of faggots do. I respect them for their engineering and style in some cases, but that's about it.

Honestly, about the only mega-expensive car I'd ever buy is an Equus Bass 770, and that's not because it's expensive. It's because it's fucking insane and badass.

My favorite is boomer 60s and 70s shit going in circular logic about how much it's worth. I just can't turn away.
>This is just a shell.
>Oh oh $60K, *nods nods*
>Will the insurance company value it that high?
>Pffff 60K yep yep... they don't know... yep yep...
>Shell's rusted to shit
>Blah blah blah muh vin muh 60K
>Soooo can you cite even one example even by a clueless rich person where it sold for that, any where, at any time
>Pfff user u dont understand, muh buddy, he has a buddy, knew this guy, fucked this dinosaur, flew to mars and back, etc etc. Muh 60K... you read about it happening

Daddy's boy

I don't really give a shit about anything costing over $15k...

Holy shit. This.

I was looking for an older 240/260/280Z. You'd think these things were made of golden shit from god. Anything in relatively good, condition was $20k+.

I mean, yeah, it's nice... but no fucking way. For $20k, I can get a used car that's less than 5 years old that was originally 3-4 times as much.

Not many American or British cars in my country. German cars are owned by wankers. Japanese has a bit of everything for anyone.

If you give me cash to buy a supercar my inner judeaus will not force me to buy an econobox (used) and put the rest into investments

I'll voice my opinion about cars I drove

The Gallardo is easily the worst car I've ever driven,makes no sense because the V10 R8 is one of the best cars I've ever driven. Wanna see how they improved it with the Huracan

I passed up a good looking 50th anniversary edition 300zx turbo for 7k because I needed a reliable daily and it wasn't quite that but I sometimes wonder if it would have been worth the pain in the ass and wallet.

thats what happens when faggot boi racers with daddys money go out and buy cars and trash them en masse.

i challenge you to find ANY rwd japanese shitbox in good condition for under 8k. even miata's are this much now.

I fell out of love with 6 figure cars when I started to realize what maintenance on one would cost and began to realize that you could build a car from a cheaper platform that is more durable and similarly performing for less than half the price

It's like theoretical astronomy.
I like hearing about it. But at the end of the day i don't really give two fucks what happens to a spherical cow as it enters an event horizon.

How the fuck do you poor fags think manual transmission Porsche 911s get on the second hand market? Its because people want nice things and also have more money than a NEET.

Now true exotics are a different story but I think if you have enough money, and want a sports car, 100k is not insane.

No shit, I just drove a Gallardo as well.
Pretty disappointing, lot of disconnect between the pedal and engine.
Haven't driven an R8, but I just raced one a couple months ago.

kek

>hey guys, rich people buy expensive cars

Oh shit, thanks for opening our eyes user

This is why it burns me up when people say "oh who cares, they made millions of them!" to defend trashing some car.

Because all of a sudden the "cheap shitboxes" are all gone or destroyed and prices go insane.

Happened to the zs, happened to the old vw beetles, happened to the good hondas and nissans, happening now to miatas and rx7s.

Anyone who puts a non-rotary engine in an rx7 should be castrated.

E G G B O I
G
G
B
O
I