Be Canadian

>Be Canadian
>Know of 2 guys that have crashed imported R34 GTR's already in my city.
>Saw a shittily modified R34 2.5GT-T on the road yesterday driven by some blinged out Persian fuckboy.

Do Americans ever get mad at the fact that they have to wait 10 more years to import compared to Canadians, meanwhile Canadians are shitting up and wrecking all these cars every day, leaving slim pickings for you guys?

It's not Canadians
Vast majority of the time it's foreign money children who have more money than brains

Absolutely do not care. The only car I'd import from Japan, a super late rev hardtop MR2 SW20 GT-S, isn't really targetted by fuckboys and dudebro boyracers who don't know how to drive.

I blame muh snap oversteer, which is one of my most hated phrases, but it also has kept normies away from an otherwise cheap, fast, and beautiful car.

>R32 GTR - 43,934
>R33 GTR - 16,422
>R34 GTR - 11,310

Not sure of the numbers for the non-GT-R skylines nor do I or most people care but its obviously more the GT-R's above.

add to the fact that not everyone will be able to afford it

but also add to the fact that out of everyone thats into cars in America this is a very small amount of people that can and will spend the money for them.

Op, why did you make this thread?

Don't know what part of the US your talking about but over here in California all the sw20s are beat to shit, have awful aftermarket front bumpers, and usually owned by fucbois or wetbacks

The people spending the money for them is not a very small amount unless the supply of skylines is not a very small amount. So your argument is redundant.

This is the used market; if not that many people wanted R34 skylines, the prices for them wouldn't be as astronomical as they are - pricing corresponds to demand and supply.

>first line
unless the supply of skylines is a very small amount**

I'd get an aw11 and stick in torbuu

R34 GT-T's are fucking trash who cares how many get bent.

I see half a dozen every dame day. I don't know why people get so rustled over a car that's rare, or even rare in their country/area.
I live in a country with heavy Jap imports and see a Mustang maybe once a week, let alone a fastback at a car show - but I still don't get it.

Glad someone agrees. Unless its a GTR variant I wouldnt even take a second look. Even then the 34 GTR is the only remotely rare variant, but still pretty common and not terribly expensive.

I guess it's just how it is. My old WC34 Stagea RS Four, I've probably seen less of those than BNR32/33/34's combined, but it's not 'cult' popular like the BNRs.

They're absurdly expensive in US right now. Even the grey market cars are commanding close to 6 figs in the US. They may be very well be great cars, but I can't imagine they're better than a 10 year newer 997 GT3 which can be had for roughly the same price.

They could be argued they are, but if they're selling 2nd hand as 4x the cost of brand new, then it's just savage ricer tax.

>had to drive 5 hours through Canada to get to Toronto airport
>saw Dead mau5's nyan cat lamborghini but not a single rhd import car

Awful front bumpers are because originals are really fucking fragile. It's cheaper to get a fiberglass piece of shit than seek another original that'll also crack from just staying in the sun for too long.

The R34 is a piece of shit, i dunno why you amerikeks are getting so worked up about it.
>some cancucks wrapped a pigfat R34 around a tree
>nothing of value was lost

>>Saw a shittily modified R34 2.5GT-T on the road yesterday driven by some blinged out Persian fuckboy.

Wow, so blinged out middle easterners buy skylines outside of Australia too?

I wonder if the prices will go down once retarded Americans realise how common these cars are.

Same here, I don't care about anything else but ZZW30s though and they're a done a dozen and often overlooked in JDM auctions.

I might get one as a parts car or track beater to compliment my LHD one.

>already

Lol it's like you are trying to say that they only became available in your country as of recently

They're mostly in rural and suburban areas. More specifically provinces closer to Japan like BC and Alberta