Beach Ino edition

>Coming soon:
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-fact-sheet-screenshots

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

last:

I am getting tired of seeing that picture.

What other good picture of Madara and Sarada do you have then?

Not him but I have this

What's the deal with 720p60? First my Firefox is lagging for a week or so on random things my older garbage laptop never stalled with, and now HD video is heating the shit out of my laptop.

Reinstall Windows

I was implying that Madara with anyone is shit.

What the fuck did you say about best male Uchiha?

I don't think he said anything about Shisui or Kagami

He is no good at relationships.

yeah dies from laughter lmao

Best edition

>boruto devises his own eye of the moon plan to relive that day forever by activating the infinite byakugan

Ino deserved better than Sai

Ain't that the truth.

Just needed some more development. I can see it working out.

>Shikamaru
too perfect with Temari
no the true match for Ino was there all along

>wanting that pairing over the continuation of pic related
shit taste, senpai.

He knew he had to hurry up and dick her so she'd go back to superior four ponytails

is there a backstory to how/why tobirama created edo tensei? seems like a really stupid technique to try and create, and we saw how destructive it could be in the manga/anime.

i also recall that kabuto explains how its done; and it needs a living sacrifice. so did tobirama kill someone to test the technique or was it a volunteer? who did he kill(if he did) and res?

To kill Uchiha.

But also because it's a great shock and awe terror tactic. He'd revive enemy combatants, strap them full of explosive tags (or MAKE THEM out of explosive tags), and send them back over enemy lines, before detonating them. They'd then reform, and he could do it all over again.

I don't know if it was ever explicitly said in the manga, or I'm just making this up, but I think it was to resurrect Uchihas and psyche out their living family since they're emotionally vulnerable

makes sense yeah, but was tobirama so cruel? i could understand wanting to destroy the uchiha, but at the cost of a living person for each time the technique is performed?
or was he using uchiha's against their will to res other dead uchiha's?

I'm sure that's exactly what he was doing

>why tobirama created edo tensei?

It wasn't just against Uchiha, he also used it in the First Shinobi World War against Iwagakure. Tobirama wasn't the idealist his brother was. He knew that the world only responded to cruelty and overwhelming force, and by God that's what he was going to provide.

Is it not ironic that had Madara and Tobirama been from the same clan, they would of have probably got along swimmingly?

>10

Anyone here plays Tekken?

I only saw 9. huh.

Why?

Well the Job Squad just won a volleyball game against a bunch of non-ninja kids, mostly thanks to Arata smashing the volleyball so hard he nearly concussed one of the enemy team.

>There are 'People' in this thread RIGHT NOW that think art isn't an explosion
baka senpai desu

Go away Achmed

you know, itachi probably shouldve done that. he probably couldve got close to madara by faking being an ally, he is akatsuki afterall.

Is Arata truly the only useful member of job squad?

Madara was not alive when Itachi was a member. He could of have done it to Tobi, though.

> he didn't just go to the battlefield while Edo Tensei'd, look Madara in the eye and use his other Sharingan to cast Izanami on him

Drat
You are making me want a Itachi v. Madara battle.
Who can asspull their way to victory first?

Itachi with his 'deflect anything' shield and 'seal anything' sword. Bonus point if he somehow got a Kotoamatsukami eye back somehow.

if they were both edo tensei, i dont see how madara would win since theyd both just regenerate. itachi's susanoo has a 1 hit ko via sealing with the sword, and that "invincible" shield.
so unless madara can asspull his way out of that seal, the one that nagato with a rinnegan couldnt get out of, i think itachi would probably win.

then again, in a real fight perhaps madara could just blitz itachi before he could materialize his susanoo

Whoever uses Izanami wins

We still don't know what Madara's mangekyou powers were, he may have some bullshit too

Maybe. Itachi would break free easily because he knows once he's caught to just accept that his actions can't change anything and that the world he's in isn't real.

makes me wonder if that technique would even have any effect on someone like naruto/itachi(at least the version of them towards the end of the manga) who "know" who they are or whatever.

Maybe if Izanami was used on him, he'd see he's actually also a psychotic idiot

It was originally used to get Uchiha to accept that they couldn't just change whatever they wanted with Izanagi. There's a bit of inconsistency, as it was said that Izanami was used on Uchiha who spammed Izanagi all the time, but Izanagi sends the eye blind after a single use, so who the fuck knows.

It's less about knowing who you are, and more about accepting that there are some things you just can't change and you're not an all-powerful god.

Which would be cool if Madara broke it.
> Ah, Izanami
> The way to break free, correct me if I'm wrong, is to accept within myself that I'm not all-powerful, that there are some things that I cannot change
> But Itachi
> I am all-powerful

>Itachi then nicks with him with his super sealing sword

How powerful would itachi have been without the ninja aids?

As powerful as Toribot is to the DBZ universe

Sarada is cute

Has any Naruto fan contacted Kishi's editors and submitted ideas to them? I am genuinely curious

i imagine it mostly affected his stamina/chakra levels. maybe a better question is how much better a fighter he would be if he had an mangekyou sharingan; since he was supossedly nearly blind by the time he fought sasuke for the last time.

>9

> a Mangekyou Sharingan
He...had the Mangekyou Sharingan though?

er, i meant an eternal one. so that his vision is not total shit

It would be funny if that were the actual reason the war stopped.

>Tree dude is blowing shit up!
>Eh whatevs we can fight trees
>His brother is performing ritual sacrifice and reanimating our loved ones
>... We surrender

Geez how badly was Hiashi about to fuck up Boruto before Hanabi stepped in?

Jesus, what is with his fucking fetish for chubby dwarf prostitutes? This looks terrible.

>10

Stop talking about ships, this is a "video game general" board.

I will start banning users unless you talk about Naruto games.

This is actually the worst it's been so far huh,worse even than when we decided to try trash out...

How bout this then?

>wearing motherfucking sandals
>exposing your feet and toes when a single kunai can cut off your big toe and fuck up your balance and probably cost you your life

It's been this way for weeks if not months.

Neji and Choji almost dead? Shikamaru and Kiba wounded? Naruto in serious condition?
DUDE THIGHS LMAO

Sue,but it wasn't this bad