I just got my driving permit and at some point ill be able to driving my parents old 1997 maxima...

I just got my driving permit and at some point ill be able to driving my parents old 1997 maxima, should I be bothered that its an automatic or no?
planning on getting a manual miata at some point as a second car

Other urls found in this thread:

dmv.org/pa-pennsylvania/drivers-permits.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should be bothered that you want a miata

user its the cheapest rwd car out there thats pretty much the reason why I wanted also how nice I've heard it handles

learning to drive auto makes learning manual ezpz

>cheapest rwd car

Lmfao

You don't need to have a manual car, there's literally no point other than autistic bragging rights to something that's incredibly simple to do.

I just thought manuals would be more "fun" at the very least ill test drive the manual miata to see if i like it or not

have "fun" bunny hopping

Also another note I wanted to add and i know its a video game but I remember not being able to shift all that well manually in forza 6 and it wasnt as fun as I thought it would be, idk like i said i know its a game

Its good that you have a knowledge of manual but irl its a bit different.

I know, like i said ill try it when the time comes and if i like it ill get the manual and keep the automatic maxima because i really like it

It's a short wheelbase track toy of a car with a floppy chassis that really does not like oversteer and will understeer if anything. And if you do oversteer, your miata will suddenly turn into an MR2. Bad choice for a new/shitty driver.

On top of that it's barely fast enough for public roads, less visible than a motorcycle in this age of lifted commuter cars, and bad for hoon tricks like drifting.

Since you seem to be 16-18 I'd say get the 3k civic or the v6 mustang.

But I always hear about how mustangs cant really turn that great, whether or not that meme has any truth to it if at all, although im fine with a v6, got over the urge to get a v8 a while ago

Also im getting the miata as a second car not my dd, thats what im keeping the

user don't you have to be

After failing it two times i got it at 19

>After failing it two times
>Failing it two times
>Failing the permit test

Troll thread please ignore

Ill admit it was my own damn fault for failing it in the first place because in school i got a 77 out of 80 needed to pass and also stupid because i didnt just pay 100 for whatever the thing is to retake it as a 16 year old for it or whatever. But hey better late then never

But user this isnt a troll thread

Automatics are better in every way for an a to b machine.

i really hope this iis b8

>just got driving permit
underage, you can't get a permit unless you're below 18 years old
>planning on getting a manual miata guys dw i wont drive automatic lol im not a fag
automatic is superior in every way possible, nobody really cares if you drive manual except your buddy who you drive with sometimes when you go to the movies. it is more fun tho.
>should i be bothered that it's automatic
dude form your own fucking opinions will you why are you asking us to tell you how to think?? figure it out
>going to go test drvie a manual miata
>dont know how to drive manual
enjoy the embarassment in shredding gears at your local carmax user. how well did you think that was going to go?
>planning on getting a manual miata at some point as a second car
this shit still gets to me i mean dude come on did you even do research? i mean if you unironically fell for the miata-meme then go for it and mod it and make it loud and enjoy having to hold first gear while the prius passes you at the light. get something at least semi-fast or you'll regret it
>only cheap real-wheel-drive car
fucking bait somebody close this thread

oh i forgot

t. daily's a 6 speed 2013 nissan sentra

end your life

>underage, you can't get a permit unless you're below 18 years old

You're retarded

Generally speaking most don't, but you're outright wrong.

once you're 18 you get you're eligible to get your license and simply cant register for a permit, it wouldn't make sense and isn't possible

what the fuck are you talking about

How else would you get driving experience when you're over 18 and have never driven?

Yes you're eligible to immediately go for your license but nigga can you read?

dmv.org/pa-pennsylvania/drivers-permits.php

I really dont care what people think if i have manual, well maybe a little bit but overall i just want to know if itll be fun for me aswell. Also i dont really care about speed as much as i car about how fun it is to handle and how it drives and what not, thats the whole reason why i want a miata

user im 19, and in nj i need to take the gdl to get a regular license

lmfao thats stupid here once you turn 18 you just take a test and get your license

>permit

?

You only need a permit if you're under 18 and want to drive, otherwise go practice parallel parking in a lot and go for the actual license altogether. There is no way you're 18+, your retarded post doesn't support that thesis, either